Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Promise Breaking.

I walked out of the little recording room to be greeted with 3 shocked celbrities and a shocked manager. And of course a smirking Justin.

"Singing could open a lot of doors for you, you know" Scooter said

"Don't care" I shrugged and sat on the couch again, crossing my legs, one over the other.

"Justin, why didn't you tell us about her before?" Usher asked

"Because she prefers her party life much more" I elbowed him after he said that

"Party life?" Drake asked

"He's trippin'"

"Of course I am babe" He smirked

"Would you like to be on the floor in pain?" I asked, looking up at him, he was sat on the arm of the couch next to with his arm over the back.

"Depends" He smirked then moved down to my ear. "Do you prefer top or bottom?" He whispered. I smirked and moved his ear next to my lips.

"Most of the time top, but unless you think you can't handle me I'm okay with bottom" I whispered.

"Looks like we'll be fighting for control then" He smirked against my ear and stood up. I smirked and leand back watching him walk back into the recording room.

"What was that about?" Twist asked as he noticed Justin wink at me and me smirk in reply.

"Doesn't matter" I replied

"I get it, you two got a little somthing going on" Drake smirked

"Yeah, you figured it out" I replied sarcastically. "Hey Kenny?"

"What?"

"Can I go walk around again?"

"Why?"

"I met this cute guy called Josh and I want to go find him" I smiled innocently

"Did you now?"

"Josh?" Drake asked

"Yeah"

"He'll be on his way up" He smirked

"Why?"

"He works here and if we're talking about the same Josh, he's gonna help out"

"Intern?"

"Yeah"

"Nice" I smiled.

"What about me?" Twist asked

"Sorry Twist but your... not my type?"

"What's wrong with me?" He pouted

"I just don't see an us... ever. Sorry Twist, But we can be friends?" I said giving him a smile

"Okay" He smiled. We all laughed.

There was a knock at the door and Josh walked in.

"Hey Josh what's up man?" Drake said to him

"Hey, i'm supposed to help out up here" He said

"Yeah, we don't need anything yet so just sit down" He shrugged

"Mackenzie" He smiled at me.

"Hey" I returned the smile with a little wave, he chuckled. "Told you i'd see you around"

"You did" He sat next to me. "So you're here with Justin Bieber?"

"Yup"

"Cool"

We talked for a while until

"And we're done JB" Usher said.

He came out and sat back on the arm of the couch with his arm over the back of it.

"Hey babe" He smiled at me and kissed my cheek "Hey Josh" He fist bumped him. I glared at him.

"That's it for today, you can go now Josh" He said, Josh nodded and walked out.

"JB, The reason for that was?" Twist asked. I stood up, full of anger getting ready to blow at Justin.

"This is why" He smirked sitting in the middle of the couch, putting his hand behind his head.

"JUSTIN BIEBER! I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS. AND THE WAY YOU'RE ACTING IT'S GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A LOT FUCKING SOONER THAN YOU THOUGHT!" I screamed at him. Once I was done my chest was heaving up and down.

He just sat there smirking while everyone else was wide-eyed, except Kenny.

"Language" Kenny said.

"You really do need to get better taste in guys" Justin started laughing.

"You really do need to get a better bodyguard, cuz Kenny won't even be able to stop me from killing you the most painful way possible!"

He started laughing even more. I started hitting him but he obviously took the advantage that he was stronger than me and had me pinned down on the couch, straddling my hips, holding my hands above my head.

"Now what did we say yesterday about violence Mackenzie?" He asked

"JB, Get off of her, we need to go" Kenny said.

" 'Kay, we will continue this later babe" He said getting off me.

"Over my dead body"

"Nope, In our bedroom" He smirked

"Our?" Drake asked as I stood up.

"Yes. Not only am I stuck with him for nine months I also have to share a bedroom and a bed with him" I said

"Okay and who's idea was it to put two most likely hormonal 16 year olds in a bed together?" Usher laughed

"If anything, it's her who wants me" Justin smirked. I laughed.

"Sorry to dissapoint pretty boy, but I have done much better than you"

"You wish"

"Aww, ickle Justin upset dat nobody wants him" I cooed, pinching his cheek.

"Aww, let go of me now" he glared at me

"Why?" I smirked

"Or you're sleeping on the couch"

"I'd rather sleep there than with you babe" I said letting go walking to the door.

"You weren't complaining last night" He called, I stopped and faced him.

"I couldn't move because you, wouldn't let go of me" I smirked and walked out.

Justin's POV

"I'd rather sleep there than with you babe" She said letting go of my cheek and walking towards the door.

"You weren't complaining last night" I called smirking. She faced me.

"I couldn't move because you, wouldn't let go of me" She smirked and walked out the door swaying her hips.

"You so like her" Drake smirked as we walked out after her.

"Yeah right"

"Oh c'mon, all the flirting, the teasing, you want her dude" He smiled knowingly.

We were walking to the car, Usher and Scooter had left. These two, Drake and Twist, knew I gave up my virginity a long time ago.

"So? It's funny teasing her"

"And what do you get out of it?" Twist asked, I smirked.

"Well she made my ex-girlfriend who I broke up with last week think that we were having sex last night when she phoned me."

"Okay?"

"She answered the phone and let out some sexy ass moans which sounded real, saying that I was to busy to come to the phone, then she got me moaning cuz she found my sweet spot."

"So that explains the mark on your neck" He smirked. My hand flew to my neck

"Are you kidding? she said it wouldn't leave a mark"

"Dude, it's small, but cover it up just in case" Twist said.

"So does like hate your ex or somthing?"

"Pretty much. She loves the fact that Becca's jealous of her"

"Why is she jealous?"

"Because we always have to see each other and she found out we're sharing a bed and she may have caught us in the same bed when we were dating"

"You slept with Mackenzie?"

"I haven't slept with Mackenzie"

"You like her"

"She's hot but she'a major tease. She'll walk around wearing tight ass jeans and skin tight, low cut tops, high as heels, tiny shorts and she'll say stuff like she prefers being on top. You get what I mean"

"Yes" Drake said

"Full on tease" I muttered watching her, she was a ahead of us enough to not hear us.

"So what did she do to get stuck with you as her punishment?" Twist asked

"Oh, she went home wasted five times and her mom found out about her party life and that she broke her promise to wait until marriage."

"Why'd she break it?"

"Her dad told her to make the promise, so she promised him and then he got up and left them all. Year later she broke it."

"How old was she?"

"15"

"Not a completely stupid age then"

"Nope, she tried to lose it before then but I stopped her"

I walked in the room to find Mackenzie to take her home. We were at some party. I opened the door and there was Mackenzie, her top discarded on the floor, making out with some guy in his boxers.

"Mmm, Baby I want you so much right now" He said, she moved her head to the side slightly and I saw his face, It was Jake. One of my friends. He was already 15 and so was I.

I cleared my throat, They both looked at me.

"Jake, I advice you to get your hands off of Mackenzie, right now" I told him

"Justin-" He started

"Now!" I raised my voice, in a threatening tone. He got his clothes and walked out.

"Justin! What do you think you're doing?!" She screamed at me.

"Stopping you from being stupid and reckless Mackenzie" I told her as I picked up her top and walked over to her.

"Who do you think you are?!" She started hitting my chest, I grabbed her hand and she started kicking and thrashing around. I pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her, pinning her hands at the sides of her head.

"Mack, stop it!" I told her as she struggled against me, she gave up when she ran out of breath from all the effert she was using.

"What were you thinking?" I asked her.

"What do you think?" She replied.

"Not the time to get smartass Mackenzie. You made a promise and i'm not letting you break it this early."

"I made that promise to dad, he broke his promise to stay so why can't I break mine?"

"Not this young, you're 14"

"Who cares?"

"I do and so will you afterwards"

"Why? we hate each other"

"Yeah, but I told your mom and my mom I wouldn't let you do anything stupid"

"I don't care, No one would know anyway" I groaned, she was being her usual difficult, stubborn self.

"Mackenzie, listen to me! Stop being stupid and reckless and think things through before you do them"

"I do think"

"What about Marlee? she wants to be just like you but what she going to think when she finds out her sister was stupid?"

She didn't say anything. "Just promise you'll wait until you're ready?"

"Why would I make it to you?"

"Because we both know i'm not going anywhere, Please? For me and Marlee?"

"Fine, I promise to until i'm ready" She rolled her eyes.

"Thank you"

"Now get the fuck off me!" She started thrashing around. Oh this was going to be a long night.

"Put your top back on, we're leaving" I threw it at her after getting off her.

"You can, i'm not" She replied putting it on.

"Yeah, you're coming with me" I said. My mom was out of town and her mom thinks she's sleeping at Brooke's.

"No, I am not" She tried walking towards the door. I sighed and threw her over my shoulder and made my way downstairs. I found Brooke.

"Brooke, I'm taking her home, she's staying at mine 'kay?" She nodded

It was only round the corner from my house so I walked to my house quickly. I went upstairs and threw her on the bed.

"Sleep" I commanded her, As usual being her stubborn self she refused.


Well you could say it was a very eventful night.

"Good luck" Drake laughed as we reached the door.

"Thanks, Bye" I smirked and walked out the door with Kenny, behind Mackenzie.

"Kenny can we go to the bus a minute?" I asked

"Yeah, I'll drop you's off then go to McDonalds to get food?"

" 'Kay"

He dropped us off at the bus, making sure to lock us in. I walked into the bedroom where Mackenzie was sitting in the middle of the bed, leaning against the headboard texting on her phone.

"You need to do something for me" I said

"Like what?" She asked

"Cover up the mark on my neck from you"

"I didn't leave a mark," She looked up walking over to me and looking at my neck. "Okay maybe I did"

"Mmm, now cover it up"

"Yes master" She replied sarcastically.

"You finally appreciate it" I smirked

"Yeah, I just love you being my master" She rolled her eyes, and got her make-up bag.

"Mhmm"

"So you have somewhat sexual relationships with your slaves?"

"So we have a sexual relationship now, better get started then" I said picking her up, throwing her on the bed straddling her hips as she screamed.

"JUSTIN!"

"I'm better than I thought, you're screaming my name and we haven't even started yet" I smirked, placing my hands either side of her head. She glared at me.

"Get off me!"

"Why? I thought you wanted me" I whispered moving my lips up and down her neck.

"You got me Justin. I want you so bad"

"I knew you did" I smirked against her collarbone. I moved to her bare shoulder.

"Mhmm" She ran her fingers through my hair in a way which felt better than when anyone else does it. I took her bra strap in my teeth and moved it down so her shoulder was completly bare. I started kissing my way to her neck.

I found her sweet spot and she moaned, but her moans sounded better than Becca's. Don't get me wrong Becca is enough to satisfy me, But Mackenzie's moans were just a turn on. I started to suck on it gently, but after the first two seconds she had flipped is over and she was hovering over me, her hair falling around her face creating a barrier.

I smirked at her as my hands found themselves on her hips, I do this type of thing way to often. Ah well. She leant down to my ear.

"If you want me to do somthing for you then that's not the way to get it" She said and pulled away getting off me.

"But you will cover it up?"

"This once yes" She replied. "Come here" She said. I moved to the end of the bed and she started covering it up for me.

"There" she said once she was done. I inspected it in the mirror, you couldn't even tell.

"Thank you" I said

"I didn't do it for you I did it for me, I don't want to get killed by your fans once they find out it was me who gave you it. I'm getting enought death threats and I can't be bothered with your shit" She said walking out.

"Ouch" I muttered watching her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really long Chapter xD
What'ca think?
Comments=NextChapter

<33