Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Teasing.

I lay down facing Justin and he was still playing with my hand. He noticed I layed down and he his face in my neck. I stroked the back of his hair.

This was the calm Justin who would cuddle up to you, The real Justin that everyone knew before we hit the rough patch and turned out the way are now. Trouble making kids.

He sighed and pulled away.

"So how's Brooke?" He asked

"She's fine" I replied

"Hmm, you're warm" He said snuggling closer to me.

"So are you" I laughed lightly.

"You tired?"

"A little bit" I yawned slightly "You?"

"Yeah" He replied

We just lay there in silence for a while until Justin decided to break it. "Mackenzie?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I have a hug?" He asked

"Mhmm, Come here" He scooted closer and wrapped his arms around me as I wrapped mine around him.

This was the down to earth kid that I used to know. From back before he was somewhat considered a man-whore and before I was considered a slut. Back before we both became popular and ended up in that group.

Our popular group was even between guys and girls. I was considered the head of the girls, the most popular girl in school. And he was the most popular guy in school. And the most popular guy and girl are supposed to be the long time dating couple right?

No. Not in our school, I got long with all the guys except him and he got along with all the girls except me. We wouldn't exactly fight but we would tease each other. And that was our form of fighting. Most of the time.

We would tease back and forth during lunch and all day about how much we thought the other wanted us. The rest of the group found the whole thing hilarious and so when we fought at lunch there would be a lot of laughter coming from our area in the cafeteria.

We would do things like go up to the other and whisper things in thier ear and call each other 'babe' or 'baby'.

I looked at him. He was snuggled into me and had his eyes closed. I removed my arms from around him and turned over so I was facing away from him so I could get comfy. I closed my eyes.

I felt Justin trace the small tattoo I had on the back of my neck. It was a outline of a heart.

It wasn't often I got to see this Justin. The only other time he was like this is when he's really tired and can't sleep. Like last time.

Me, Mom and Marlee, My little sister were at his house for, I don't even know why, I just got dragged there. Mom and his Mom were in the kitchen catching up gossip and he came home late.

Me and Marlee were in the living room sat on the couch talking.

"Marlee Jay Winter! You can't do that!" I said

"Why? You did" She replied, she might be six, but she definately isn't stupid. She was back chatting the teacher.

"Okay, I'm a different story, and I got in trouble for it so don't do it ever again, 'kay?"

"Fine" She huffed. Bless her she looked up to me as her role model. She said that she wanted to be just like me. I made sure that I kept my party life away from her, she just thinks that I go out with my friends like she does.

That was one thing that I wouldn't allow. My little sister to be apart of that or know about it for that matter.

"Justin!" She squealed, I turned my head and Justin had just walked in. She ran up to him, hugging his legs.

"Hey Mar" He yawned and picked her up, he stumbled a tiny bit.

"Sit down with her" I told him

"Why?"

"I don't want you to drop her" I said. I kept the threats and bad language away from her aswell.

"Okay" He yawned dropping on the couch next to me where Marlee had been sitting.

"Haha, you're tired" Marlee laughed

"Shup" He told her smiling.

"Nope" She giggled, He playfully pretended to throw her. She screamed. I laughed.

"What do you think you're laughing at?" He asked

"You and Marlee" I replied giggling.

They looked at each other, smirked then they both jumped on me as I screamed. Justin was on my right, against the back of the couch, laying on me. While Marlee was sat ontop on him giggling her little head off.

"I'm tired" Marlee yawned. I rolled my eyes, she would pick now.

"Get off of Justin then" She did as told and climbed down. I pushed Justin off me and picked her up. I lay her on the couch opposite and placed the blanket over her. She was like me when I was little and always refused to go to sleep, so it took about an hour to get her asleep.

That was until Justin sung to her, she fell asleep instantely and it's the only thing that will get her to go to sleep. We ended up having to record him singing and played it to her everynight when he wasn't around.

I had a copy on my phone for when we weren't at home, so I pressed play and placed it next to her head as Justin's voice quietly flooded her ears.

I walked back over to the couch and Justin was still laying down. He looked at me and pulled me down so I was laying next to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly not to disturb Marlee.

"I can't sleep" He replied wrapping his arms around me. I sighed and let him. He spent the next few hours cuddling me until we both fell asleep.


That was fun when he woke up.

After a while I heard soft snores coming from Justin as he pulled me closer to him. I sighed and closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

I woke up to a really annoying beeping sound coming from Justin's alarm.

"Justin turn the fucking thing of now" I mumbled

"It's your phone" He replied the same tone of voice as me.

"No it isn't"

"Yeah it is"

"Just turn it off!"

"You!" I groaned grabbed my phone, it wasn't beeping, Grabbed Justin's phone it was beeping. I stopped the beeping and closed my eyes again.

"It was your phone" I mumbled

"Mkay"

We were both falling back to sleep and just as I was about to slip away into dream land Justin phone started ringing.

"Justin answer the phone"

"No" I groaned and grabbed it, looking at the caller I.D. Becca, Why didn't this surprise me I wonder.

"He'll phone you later, we're sleeping" I snapped and hung up.

I closed my eyes and obviously it staring ringing again. Becca again.

"Becca, I swear to god if you don't let me sleep you won't have a Justin returning to you!" I hung up again.

I tried sleeping again and gave up after about half an hour, I groaned loudly, causing Justin to wake up and look at me.

"What?" He snapped

"You're fucking girlfriend that's what!"

"Becca?"

"Yes fucking Becca. I now can't go back to sleep because the stupid bitch keeps phoning you and you don't answer which made me answer it to get the stupid thing to shut the fuck up!"

"You'll live" He replied, I glared at him and tried to sit up. Only to find he had his arms wrapped around me tightly. He noticed and smirked, pulling me close to him.

"Good morning" He said, I rolled my eyes and tried losening his grip. Fail.

"Justin!" I whined

"Although I like my name coming out of your mouth, it sounds much better as a moan"

"Let me go!" I whined, ignoring his perverted comment.

"Ah ah ah, you have to give me something" He smirked

"I am not having sex with you"

"Why do you automatcally think I want sex?"

"Hmm let's see, you have no girlfriend, You're stuck on a tour bus for nine months, no access to sex at all and i'm probably the only girl that you could ask for it from"

"Okay I see your point"

"Exactly, now let go of me"

"Nah"

"Justin!" I whined once again

"I think you know by now I prefer my name being either moaned or screamed"

Then there was a knock at the door causing him to let go of me and yell 'come in'. Kenny opened the door and I ran to him giving him a hug.

"Kenny. I love youu so much right now" I said looking at him, he chuckled and patted my head.

"Love too Mack, Time for you guys to get ready, we'll be stopping in an hour in LA" He said. I let go of him.

" 'Kay thanks Kenny" Justin said from his place on the bed. He was sitting up slightly with his hands behind his head.

"No fighting" He said walking out shutting the door.

I walked over to my suitcase and sat down on my knees leaning over it to find clothes to wear today.

"Justin, stop staring" I said, I didn't even have to look to know he was staring down my top.

"I'm not" He denied, I looked and he was staring down my top.

"Yes you are, now get your ass out of bed now"

"Or what?" He asked suggestively

"I will slap you and you know I will" I replied

"Fine" He sighed and got out of bed.

I picked out an outfit and before I put my top on I decided to to put put my bellybutton piercing in.

"Justin!" He walked in, shutting the door again. He noticed me in my bra and smirked.

"Yes?"

"Hold this" I told him placed the little ball in his held out hand while I put it in, I took it from him and screwed it on.

"Anything else?"

"You can fasten this for me" I said placing my necklace in his hands. I turned around a moved my hair over my shoulder.

He fastened it and then let his hands slip down my slowly, stopping at my bra.

"Don't you dare" I told him

"What?" He whispered in my ear trailing his finger slowly down to the bottom of my back and back up again, barley touching. I bit my lip. His other hand rested on my hip.

"I know this drives you crazy," He whispered doing it again but slower. "You know, Kyle doesn't exactly keep his mouth shut when it comes to you" I bit my lip harder. He was right.

"Apparently... you're the best he's ever had and he's had his fair share of girls in bed" He grazed his lips over the back of my neck as he spoke.

"We may need to test that theory out and see if he's right" He moved away from me completely. "But another time" He smirked and walked out.

Oh the fucking sneaky little prick. Oh I'm getting him back big time.

I put my top on and shoes and walked out to find a smirking Justin sprawled out on the couch, his smirk just grew when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and the bus stopped, I grabbed my phone as Justin stood up. He gestured for me to go first. I rolled my eyes again and walked straight past him.

We stepped of the bus and were ushered to a car to drive us to the studio before he went to practise for his concert.

I got out of the car first and there was a group of boys around my age watching me. The 'leader' smiled at me. I smiled back because he was cute. Then Justin got out. He smirked when he saw what I was doing and he put his hand on the small of my back as we started walking.

I winked at the boy as we walked through the door.

"C'mon babe" Justin smirked, I walked ahead of him.

"C'mon asshole" I said over my shoulder.

We walked into the studio and I went straight to the couch sitting down crossing one leg over the other.

"Hey JB" Usher said, I wasn't bothered about celebrities. Kind of suprising actually becuase in the room there was; Usher, Drake, Lil Twist and Scooter.

"Hey guys" He replied sitting on the other end of the couch I was sat on.

"And who is the pretty little lady Justin?" Drake asked as they all looked at me.

"Mackenzie" He replied placing his hands behind his head.

"The girl who is going to be responsible for the death of Justin Bieber" I smiled at them. They all laughed.

"I'm guessing you two don't get along?" Twist said pointing between the both of us.

"Nah, she loves me" Justin smirked.

"Yeah, Justin you got me, now go jump of a building" I replied

"N'aw, you'd miss me too much"

"Nope, I'd get to go home" I smiled

"It's only day one baby" He smirked and stood up, walking into the recording area, shutting the door. I glared at him.

"I think her glare is going to kill him, forget jumping of the building" Twist said

"I've never seen so much fire in a girl's eyes" Usher said

"So Mackenzie?" Drake asked

"What?" I asked, stopping my death glare on Justin to look at him.

"If you hate him then why are you here?"

"I'm stuck on tour with the asshole for my punishment"

"Punishment for what?"

"Ahh you see, now that doesn't matter" He chuckled. Kenny laughed

"You not telling them?"

"No. How do you know anyway?" I asked him

"Your mom told me"

"Figured"

"So how old are you?" Usher asked

"16"

"Hey i'm Twist" Twist said sitting next to me, placing his arm on the back of the couch.

"Hey" I replied playing with my necklace.

"Kenny can I go back to the bus?" I asked

"No"

"Didn't think so"

"Can I at least walk around?"

"If you're not back in ten minutes you know you're gonna be in trouble"

"Okay" I replied and walked out the room, I walked round the corner and bumped into the boy from before.

"I'm sorry" I said smiling slightly.

"It's fine" He smiled "What's your name?"

"Mackenzie" I smiled

"I'm Josh" He smiled

"Hey"

"So what is a gorgeous girl like you walking around by herself for?"

"Exploring"

"Anything interesting?"

"Maybe. So what are you doing here?"

"Working"

"So I might get to see you again?"

"If you're around then yes"

"I guess I'll see you around then" I smiled at him then walked away making sure I swayed my hips. Good place to leave it.

I walked back into the studio and Kenny gave me an approving look. I smiled and sat back on the couch.

"Alright JB, take five" Usher told him, He walked out and sat next to me.

"You not singing for me today?" Justin smirked at me.

"No" I didn't like making a big deal out of the fact that I could sing, that's why I am not famous.

"You sing?" Drake asked

"No"

"You can sing?"

"Yes"

"Wanna sing?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I don't want to make a big deal of it" I shrugged

"You don't have too just sing for us?" USher said

"Why?"

"We want to hear you sing"

"Ugh! Fine"

"Just go stand in there, put the head phones on and sing"

I did as told and started singing the first song that came to mind.

"It's after midnight
And she's on your phone
Saying come over
Cause she's all alone
I could tell it was your ex
By your tone
Why is she calling now
After so long

Now what is that she wants
Tell me what is that she needs
Did she hear about the brand new Benz
That you just bought for me
Cause y'all didn't have no kids
Didn't shared no mutual friends
And you told me that she turned trick
When y'all broke up in 96

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

There's no need to
Reminisce about the past
Obviously cause that shit did not last
I know how a woman will try to game you
So don't get caught up
Because baby you'll lose


As I sung them last three lines, I looked at Justin and he smirked in reply.

Now what is that she wants
Tell me what is that she needs
Did she hear about the brand new Benz
That you just bought for me
Cause y'all didn't have no kids
Didn't shared no mutual friends
And you told me that she turned trick
When y'all broke up in 96

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

Tell me why she on the phone
In the middle of the night
Tell me why she in your life
Trying to get what's mine
She don't know me
She's about to know me
I'm in your life
That's how its gonna be
I've seen her photo
She ain't even all that
So if you want her back
You can take her back
Cause game recognize game
I could do the same thing
Get it right, change
Or take back this ring

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back

What'cha gonna do
When you can't say no
When her feelings start to show
Boy I really need to know
And how you gonna act
How you gonna handle that
What'cha gonna do when she wants you back
"
♠ ♠ ♠
Long Chapter I know, Sorry if it bored you.
I know its an old song but it's cool xD. I like it anyways :)
Comments=Next Chapter