Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Comfort Things.

I felt myself waking up so I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in bed on the tour bus and laying next to Justin who was sleeping. I looked at the time. 2:23am, It was way too early so I sighed and went back to sleep after changing back into last night pajamas.

I woke up again and this time it was 4:12am. I sighed and felt something poking me, I then realised Justin had his arms wrapped around me tightly and I was pressed up against him, my ass against his little friend. I smirked to myself and decided to have a little fun with this.

I grinded against him and he let out a moan but he was still sleeping. I laughed silently and turned around so I was facing him. I rubbed him through his boxers and if anything he got harder. I moved my hand up his bare chest slowly and once it reached his shoulder, he had grabbed me and flipped us over so he was ontop of me.

He was smirking, no surprise there. "I never told you to stop" He said

"Good dream?"

"Very good dream actually"

"Looks like it" I smirked

"Mhmm and you waking me up in a rather sexual way has made my day even better thank you babe" He whispered in my ear.

He kissed my sweet spot once "Now go back to sleep" He said getting off me. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

This time I woke up to Justin. He was trailing his finger up and down the right side of my body, barely touching causing me to moan slightly, then he started sucking my sweet spot and I let out another moan, I was still half asleep so I rolled over facing Justin as his finger continued trailing my body but this time my left side.

He had placed my leg over his hip and he moved his hand from my thigh slowly up to my ass squeezing slightly then to the small off my back and around to my stomach and continuing up over my breast and to my collarbone then back down over my breast.

I moved my head slightly and he knew I was awake but didn't stop instead he started to massage through the material I let out an unwilling moan and no doubt he smirked. I played back at him and got him on his back and straddled his hips and leant down.

"Care to explain?" I asked

"Payback baby, It's only fair I return the favour don't you think?" He asked smirking, it was then I realised his hand hadn't moved and it was still on my boob.

"Mhmm, but you returned it and now we're even 'kay?" I said moving his hand.

"Whatever you say baby" He said still smirking then he squeezed my ass then sneakily slid his hands back up my body and he stopped at my boobs.

I grabbed his hands in mine and sat up on him. "You know, If you wanted to touch me all you had to do was ask" I smirked playing with his hands.

"I know, but I'm not into the whole, doing it the easy way thing, I'd much rather do it the hard way"

"Mhmm, Justin Bieber never does as told does he?" He intwined our fingers and placed our hands behind my back.

"Nope, and most importantly. Justin Bieber gets what he wants" He said and pushed me forward so I was chest to chest with him again, but he still had our hands behind my back.

"Oh no, we wouldn't want to make Justin Bieber mad would we?" I asked

"No, we wouldn't because he will get very very angry"

"Mmm"

"And he's not a very gentle person when he's angry"

"It's okay, maybe what you want likes it rough"

"We'd have to get him to find out then won't we"

"Well I wish him good luck trying, because he isn't and I mean isn't ever getting it" I said

"We'll have to see about that then"

"Mhmm" I smirked and got off him walking into the living room area after grabbing my robe. I sat down in the booth and realised my phone was in the bedoom under the pillow. I sighed and walked back into the bedroom to find Justin spread out on the bed in a vertical position so his head was on my pillow.

I walked over and slid my hand under the pillow and grabbed it before Justin woke up again. I looked at it and I had a text from Brooke.

From Brooke:
Hey if you're still in LA, Danny's new address ;)


I scrolled down and it had an address underneath, I went into my contacts and looked for Danny's number. Beth's Danny, Cousin Danny, Moved to LA Danny. Aha, well what can I say I know a lot of Danny's.

I pressed call on him and waited for him to answer as I sat on the end of the bed.

"Mackenzie?"

"The one and only babe" I smirked

"Long time now speak, how've you been?"

"Good, you?"

"Great, LA's cool, so why'd you call?"

"Brooke just sent me your new address and i'm in LA for a few days"

"I know why she sent you it, Brooke has explained everything to me, including you and Justin"

"So you tell me why i'm calling Daniel"

"Party at my house tomorrow night"

"Serious?"

"Yep, you bringing Justin? Or you gonna let him miss out?" He chuckled

"I'll consider bringing him, actually I'd have to bring him 'cause that mother fucker is a really light sleeper"

"Yes, I am" I heard him say from behind me. I turned around and looked at him, he was smirking at me from his position laying on the bed.

"Bring him anyway"

"I will, he'll come anyway now he knows"

"Well I shall see you tomorrow babe"

"Mhmm, Bye babe" I said and hung up on him.

"Danny?"

"Yeah, he's having a party tomorrow night and Brooke sent me his address"

"Yes!"

"I know right" I replied and pressed call on Brooke.

"Brooke, I love you so much right now" I said when she answered.

"I love you too"

"Like really"

"Woah, gimmie" Justin said grabbing the phone of me. "Thank you Brookie" He said

"You're welcome" she laughed

"I'm serious you are now my new best friend" He said

"Woah, back of popstar, you have your own best friend she's mine"

"She'd rather be mine" He smirked

"Obviously not if she's mine"

"GUYS! I'm friends with both of you now leave me to deal with some things and Mackenzie go get all dolled up for this party"

"So who are you dealing with?"

"Things, Mackenzie, Things"

"That what you call 'em nowadays i'll keep that in mind"

"Whatever, bye" She said and hung up.

I grinned and walked over to my suitcase. "What are you dragging me to today?" I asked

"You don't have to come"

"Er yeah I do, I'm not trusted on my own" I poitned out

"Oh yeah, you are stuck with me" He grinned, I rolled my eyes.

"Meeting with Scooter, CD signing, Concert then meet and greet" I groaned after he said that.

"I hate busy days!" I whined

"Get used to it" He smirked.

"You getting your ass out of bed anytime soon?"

"Nah" He said, the smirk never leaving.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed some clothes for the day and went into the bathroom getting changed, I would shower later when we got to the hotel.

I walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom, putting my heels on. I sighed and started on my hair. I brushed it and left it in it's natural wavy state. I walked into the kitchen area and made some cereal and sat in the booth, getting my phone out.

We arrived at the venue and he had his meeting with Scooter while I closed my eyes and rested my head on my arms in front of me and left myself to think.

Mallory has to be the most stubborn bitch ever, I mean really what was she thinking 'Hmm, i haven't been home for a year nor have I contacted any of them, I think i'll go abck and pay them a visit' Like seriously what the fuck? Something must of happened to make her come back.

"Mackenzie!" Justin yelled after 40 minutes.

"What?" I snapped at him, raising my head.

"Woah, someone's time of the month" He smirked putting his hands up in mock defence.

"No someone has a pain in the ass sister and is stuck with an asshole like you for the next nine months!" I snapped. Scooter and Kenny looking slightly shocked.

He took a step back knowing I really was pissed.

"Calm" He said

"You try fucking calming" I closed my eyes and felt his hands on my shoulders.

He started moving his hands in a soothing motion and soon he was massaging. "Calm down" He said. I sighed and he let go knowing I was fairly calmer but still slightly pissed and my temper was hanging on a thin piece of string.

"I am calm" I muttered

"C'mon" He said and walked towards the door, I sighed and walked out the door he was holding open. "Thank you" I muttered and walked outside and jumped into the car, Him following shortly after sitting next to me.

"You okay?" He asked

"Yes" I replied and closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?"

"Yeah"

"If you want, I'll get Kenny to take you to the hotel?"

"Nah, I'll be fine" I replied.

"Okay" He said and started playing with my hair knowing it soothes me.

We arrived at the CD signing and we hopped out the car, we got dropped off around back. We walked in and I got told to sit on a chair that was somwhat behind him but to the left. I was sat inbetween all the people that were stood up.

"Who's that?" One of the fans asked scrunching her face up in disgust as she gestured to me.

"My friend" Justin replied

"Okay" and apart from her no one else noticed me until the last fan. I could tell straight away that she was a bitch. She had all her friends stood behind her in a line, ones who had already spoke to Justin.

I stood up and streched, yawning. She eyed me.

"Who's the slut?" She asked eyeing me. I stepped forward next to Justin

"Excuse me?" I smiled fakely

"You heard me" She smirked making her friends laugh.

"You're right I did hear you, but you don't know me to call me a slut"

"It's not hard to guess" She said looking me up and down. Kenny quietly told me to walk away and Justin stood up trying to make me turn away.

"This is coming from you, popular, fake, dating most popular guy in school, rich, daddy's little girl who get's everything she wants right?" I smirked her friends just gave me this look that told me I was right.

"Like you'd know, let me guess, fake boyfriend, no where near popular, loner, hated by both mom and dad?" She smirked.

"Mackenzie" Justin said, trying to turn me away.

"No actually very wrong. Popular, Single, Loads of friends, Don't have a Dad and loved by Mom and no doubt your boyfriend knows my name" I smirked in sucess whne her face fell and I started walking away.

Justin kindly sorted the situation out and I just smirked when he walked over to me. "You had to go that far?"

"Yeah, I could of futher"

"But it's my fans" He just gave me this look

"Fine, I won't do it again even if your fans are bitches who need to learn how to treat others decently" I muttered crossing my arms.

"Thank you" He said and we started walking to the car.

We got food and then went to his concert where I just chilled in his dressing room. The hallway obviously surrounded by security, My mom told them to watch me because she thinks I'd run away first chance I get.

I heard the door open and I looked up, Justin walked in all sweaty. I gave him a look of disgust as he smirked and walked past me.

"Eww, Justin go away!" I squealed as he leant over me. I was laying on the couch. He laughed and went to change his shirt.

Next thing I know his shirt is next to my head. I screamed and jumped up. I glared at Justin who was laughing his ass off.

"Justin!" I whined

"What?" He asked innocently walking to the door.

"Yeah, damn right you better leave" I said as he laughed again and walked out the door, shutting it. I moved his shirt and threw it on the other side of the room as I lay back on the couch.

After about another hour Justin came back from his meet and greet and we went to the hotel, I really was not in the mood so I put on some pajamas and got into bed, quickly falling asleep.

I felt myself waking up, I opened my eyes and looked around, Justin wasn't here and it was still dark, I looked at the clock. 10:45pm. I tried going back to sleep, fail. I sighed and walked out the room.

I found Justin playing on his xbox. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"What's up?" He asked

"Woke up and I can't sleep" I yawned rubbing my eyes.

He paused his game and stood up walking into the bedroom, I lay my head back and closed my eyes and felt something drape over my shoulder. I opened my eyes and Justin was stood behind me holding my blanket.

I smiled and took it from him, cuddling it. Yeah you might be thinking I am childish but it brings out my innocent childlike side.

My blanket was something that I couldn't live without. I've had it since I was a baby and you know them comfort things you have as a baby that some people don't grow out of? Well my blanket is mine that I have yet to grow out of and mom is trying to get me to grow out of.

The longest I have slept without it is four weeks. I was very bitchy for that last week.

"Happy now?" He asked

"Yes" I replied

"Y'know, we had bets on how long you'd last" He smirked

"When you were out I asked your Mom if you had it because I barely managed dealing with you being bitchy for a week let alone nine months. She gave it to me and told me only to give it to you when you needed it, I betted you would last a week she said you'd last two. You lasted less than a week" He said and he started playing his game again.

"Not my fault" I replied making him laugh.

"You going back to bed?"

"Not yet" I said, Then a small yawn escaped my lips. "Yeah, Night, thank you" I said and kissed his cheek walking back into the bedroom, I got into bed with my blanket and fell into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
music's in my soul - Thank you for your kind proposal, I'd like to marry you too ;) and don't worry they will be soon, very very soon ;)
NLT.shortAngel.JB - Thanks for like all your comments I think you've commented on like every chapter? xD
AND THE REST OF MY COMMENTERS THANK YOU LOADS :)

I'll edit it all tomorrow :)