Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

The Party.

"Mackenzie" Justin said

"What?" I asked. I have been sat watching him pose for about three hours.

"Time to go"

"Thank god!" I said and stood up.

We walked out and went to get some food. After eating we went back to the hotel and said goodnight to Kenny. We walked in our room and went straight to my clothes.

This is probably the only party i'm going to in the next nine months so might aswell make it a good one. So after about an hour I had the perfect outfit. I straightened my hair and did my make-up and was slipping into my heels when Justin came out the bathroom.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yeah, but you can't walk out like that"

"Why?"

"We're in a five star hotel"

"Fuck" I muttered, I grabbed a long jacket and put it on fastening it.

We walked out the room sneaking past Kenny's and walked out the hotel normaly. I took the coat off and hid it behind a bush in front of the hotel.

"Now, let's go, I can hear shots calling my name" I winked and started walking, Justin laughed and followed. Danny surprisingly only lived like round the corner and down the street from the hotel so we walked.

We walked in and everyone was to wasted to recognise Justin. "Mackenzie?" I turned at the sound of my name.

"Hey Danny" I grinned hugging him.

"Hey man" He said to Justin after we pulled away

"Hey Dude" Justin replied

"So nothing changed then?" Danny smirked

"Nope, still the same amazing, talented, and hot Mackenzie" I smirked

"Actualy, I think your boobs have grown" He laughed

"Obviously, now I need a drink" I said, He handed me one and one to Justin and lead us to the kitchen.

"Nothing changed" He smirked

"If you don't mind, I'm going to dance my ass off" I winked at both of them and walked off.

We have been at the party for about two hours and we were so wasted. I was currently grinding with Justin in the crowd of people.

"You are so sexy" Justin whispered in my ear. He turned me around and pressed his lips to mine and pulled away all too soon for my liking.

"Bedroom?" He asked grinning

"God yes" I smirked and grabbed his hand leading him to Danny's bedroom.

Danny had just walked out with his girlfriend, he knew what was going to happen as he winked at us. I shut the door and grinned pushing Justin down on the bed. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine which quickly turned into a steamy make-out session as we explored each others mouths.

He moved his lips to my neck going to straight to my sweet spot and I let out a moan, He smirked against my skin. Soon enough clothes were getting thrown across the room and were were both laying on the bed making out.

He pulled away and hovered over me. "Ah ah ah," I smirked at him, He just give me this 'are-you-kidding?' look. I pulled him down and kissed his lips lightly and pulled away smiling. He smirked at me and then kissed down my body and then hovered back over me again.

He placed himself at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in. I moaned as soon as I felt him inside of me. He smirked at me and continued to thrust as slowly as possible. I groaned at him.

"Justin!" I whined

"Yes baby?" He asked smirking.

I rolled us over so he was on his back and started moving up and down on him. It lasted for about five seconds before he had me back on the bottom.

"I don't think so" He smirked

"Justin!" I whined again. Then he slammed into me, causing me to moan loudly.

He thrusted faster and we were both moaning loudly, me, his name and him, mine. He was one hell of a lot better at this than I thought he would of been but then again, he's been with a lot of girls. I rolled us over and switched positions so I was in control now, His hands were on my hips as he groaned and grunted in pleasure as I speeded up. We both reached our climaxes.

"Fuck Mackenzie!" He groaned loudly as I moaned his name.

"Oh my god, you're amazing" He breathed as we both collapsed on the bed.

"I know" I breathed, smirking.

"Mmm, c'mon" I said raising my head from Justin's chest. We were still laying on Danny's bed and he was playing with my hair while I drew imaginary patterns on his skin.

"No, I want to stay here"

"Okay, But I'm going to dance my ass off again, buh bye" I said looking at him. He frowned at me as I stood up, I slipped back into my clothes as Justin watched smirking.

"Come here" He said

"What?"

"Come here" I sighed and walked over to him. He pressed his lips to mine "Wait for me" He said as he pulled away.

"Hurry up" I told him and sat on the bed while he got dressed.

"C'mon" He said and we walked out the room and down the stairs, we shared one last kiss before parting seperate ways.

I stumbled out the closet with the hot guy, Darren? I think his name was. He smiled and me and I winked at him before heading to the kitchen, on the way there Justin stumbled out of the other closet with a girl, He smirked at the girl, she giggled and walked off.

"Fun?" I asked

"She was a'ight" He smirked at me.

"Not as good as me then" I smirked walking into the kitchen.

"No one's as good as you babe" He kissed my cheek, I smirked and grabbed another drink. I was already comepltely wasted but like I said, Might as well make it a good one.

"Oooh shit, we better go" He said looking at his phone grabbing my hand and leading us to the door, we saw Danny at the door.

"Bye Danny" We said

"Bye, Be safe!" He called after us.

"Will do!" I called back smirking.

"Justin, give me your hoody" I said

"You mean the one I'm not wearing?"

"Shit, we'll just have to not attract attention" I said, we walked in and acted sober, we weren't noticed by any staff except one but she was our age and she just smirked at us. We smiled and rushed into the room. Once we got in and the door was shut we let out the giggles.

"Imma phone Brookie" I said and got out my phone.

"Brookie, we love you" I said as she answered.

"Good party?"

"Yeah, I had sex with Justin and then some guy called Darryl?"

"You what?"

"What?"

"You had sex with Justin?"

"Mhmm, him and Daz?"

"Mackenzie, you need to sleep we'll talk tomorrow"

"Okay, Bye Brookie" I grinned as I hung up.

"She's a good friend" I said

"You know, Kyle was right when he said you were good in bed" Justin smirked

"Am I better than Becca?"

"Much better" He grinned and kissed me, I smiled and kissed him back forcefully, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushed me down onto the bed and we were soon moaning each others names again, but this time quietly so Kenny couldn't hear.

I felt myself waking up with a banging pain in my head. I groaned and something beside me moved, and groaned, Oh it's Justin. I was laying in the bed next to him, while he had his arms wrapped around me, and by the looks of it we were both naked.

"Fuck" I muttered as all of last nights events came flooding back, well the main ones. Like sex.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smirked after a few moments. "You remember?"

"Yes" I groaned and sat up against the headboard with the sheet wrapped around me. He rolled over onto his stomach so he was laying on me somwhat.

"That was some party" He mumbed

"I know!" I whined, he kissed my bare shoulder and made his way upto my neck.

"Justin really?" I asked

"What?" He pulled away to look at me.

"You choose now, we've just remembered having sex twice in one night and we're not even dating" I said

"What you say when you're drunk is what you think when you're sober, you told me you loved me last night"

"I did not"

"Yeah, you did, because I remember replying saying that I love you too and funnily enough I always have just never realised it"

I had didn't know what to say to that because I do remember telling him I love him, I only actually realised it last night after we had sex the first time.

I was really confused so I just stared at him until he pressed his lips to mine and I felt I don't know but it felt... right.

I kissed him back and my hands found themselves in his hair and he smiled into the kiss and pulled away. He pecked me lightly and smiled at me, I smiled back at him.

"I'm not finished yet," He spoke "Mackenzie, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Eventful Chapter don't you think xD
I got a bit stuck writting this one and sorry it took so long, School, Bleugh!
Comments=Next Chapter

<33