Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Taylor.

I woke up and looked at the clock 5:30am, I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so i untangled myself from Justin and went into the bathroom.

I showered and got dressed for the day, When I looked at the clock it was half 6, then there was a knock on the door. Kenny. I skipped over to the door and opened it smiling at him.

"Good Morning" I sang

"Wow, um who are you?" He joked

"Come in Kennyeth" I smiled skipping into the room. I heard him shut the door.

"Kennyeth?"

"Yes"

"It's time for you guys to wake up but you're unusually happy which is weird and at half 6 in the morning."

"I know, I think Justin slipped me somehting, this is so weird" I said agreeing about my unusual happy mood.

"You can wake your new boyfriend up" He smirked, I rolled my eyes as he walked out the room. I walked into the bedroom, I climbed on the bed and straddled Justin.

"Justin" I sang "Time to wake up"

He groaned and rubbed his hands over his face then looked at me, he raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sick?" He asked in a sleepy voice

"No I'm just in a really happy mood and it's weird Kenny thinks i'm an alien"

"I think i'm with Kenny on this one"

"Okay, Time to get up Mr Popstar"

" 'Kay" He sat up and pecked my lips, I smiled against his lips and then got off him.

As I was walking towards the door I heard him whistle, I looked at him and he was smirking at me. "Nice outfit"

"Glad you think so" I said and walked out the door. I drank a cup of coffee while Justin was getting ready.

"You know I always did like that top" Justin spoke from behind me, I turned around and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"And why's that?" I asked

"It's just so sexy nearly as sexy as you" He smirked as his hands trailed up my bare back.

"Mhmm, hands to yourself Bieber" I smirked and grabbed his hands.

Once he was ready we got Kenny and went to the car. "You're really scaring me" Kenny said

"Why?"

"You're happy and in the morning"

"I know right" I grinned and jumped out of the car when we got the concert place.

"I like happy Mackenzie, we should see her more often" Justin said

"I know" Kenny laughed

"C'mon munchkins" I said skipping off.

"Munchkins? I'm taller than you" Justin said walking behind me.

"Whatever, c'mon" We walked into his dressing room.

"Hey babe?"

"Hmm?" He said

"Are we gonna tell people about us?" I asked

"What do you want to do?"

"I'm not bothered"

"Well I wanna show you off, you're mine and I want every single guy to know that"

"Okay" I smiled and he leant down and kissed me.

"I love you Mackenzie Lee" He said looking me in the eyes when he pulled away

"I love you too Justin Drew" I smiled, He smiled back and pecked my lips.

"C'mon" He said grabbing my hand, I stood up and we walked out to where everyone was.

We sat and messed around with his back up dancers. I already knew them so it wasn't different.

"Hey Mackenzie" Taylor said in a voice which he might as well of said 'Right you, my bed now'

"Bye Taylor" I said and walked away from him towards Justin. I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's up?" He asked

"Nothing"

"What happened?"

"Nothing, it's just I don't like Taylor" I shrugged

"What did he do?" He asked looking ready to go kick his ass.

"Nothing I just don't like him" He chuckled

"Just stay away from him you'll be fine" He pecked my lips. I smiled and placed my hands in his hair and his arms went around my waist. A few people started whistiling but we carried on kissing until someone cleared thier throat.

We pulled away to see who it was. Scooter's assistant, Cameron.

"Hey Dude, what's up?" Justin asked

"Got told to tell you that Sean will be here tomorrow" He shrugged

"Thanks man" He said and Cameron walked off.

"JUSTIN TIME TO GET READY!"

We walked back to his dressing room and he got changed, while I lay on the couch.

"You sure you're going to be okay in here?" He asked

"I'll be fine, go" I said and pecked his lips.

"Mkay" He replied and went.

He came back to change for the meet and greet after about three hours.

"Not long now" He said kissing my lips.

"I know, now go you have people waiting" I said

"I'm going" He pecked my lips once more before leaving.

I heard the door open again after a while and I sighed "Go away Justin" I said. The door closed but no one spoke so I stood up and Taylor, one of Justin's dancers was stood there smirking, looking me up and down.

"What do want Taylor?" I spat.

"You" He licked his lips

"Well you're not getting me so get out"

"N'aw don't be like that babe" He said grabbing me and pinning me up against the wall forcefully. I closed my eyes and groaned in pain as the back of my head slammed into the wall.

"Otherwise I won't be gentle" He whispered, I opened my eyes and looked at him. I opened my mouth.

"Scream and i'll be forced to hurt you babe" He smirked, I screamed as loud as I could and it was loud. He tightned his grips on the top of my arms.

"Be quiet" He growled.

"I swear to god, I'll get Justin to kick your ass" I spat

"Be quiet" He growled again and raised his hand, slapping me as his hand made stinging contact with my cheek. Then the door burst open and Justin came in.

He grabbed Taylor off me and I screamed in pain as Taylor tightened his grip yet again, He punched Taylor in the face and punched him multiple times when he had him on the floor and he was covered in blood.

"Don't even think about touching Mackenzie again or I will kill you" He spat and got off him, yelling for Kenny as he rushed over to me.

I was sat on the floor with tears running down my face, He sat me in his lap and wrapped his arms around me tightly as I cried into his chest.

"Hey, Shh, It's over now baby" He whispered in my ear. Kenny burst in with Carl, another body guard.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Taylor attacked Mackenzie" He said. They took Taylor out of the room and I had calmed down so that I was just silently sobbing into his chest.

"Hey, What happend? I heard you scream and say I swear to god, I'll get Justin to kick your ass" He asked

"I heard the door and I thought it was you but no one spoke so I stood up and Talor was there, I asked what he wanted and he said me so I told him that he wasn't having me and to get out, but he grabbed me and threw me against the wall hard, He said if I screamed then he'd have to hurt me but I screamed anyway, He told me to be quiet and I told him I'd get you to kick his ass, He told me to be quiet again then he slapped me" I was crying again by the end.

"Calm down baby, It's okay" He said and kissed my head.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed" He said and stood up, he helped me stand up and I stumbled. He picked me and walked out the room, He made sure to glare at Taylor on the way past.

It hadn't sursprised me that Justin beat him up, It's not the first time he's beat up a guy because he did something to me. He's always been protective of me, Mallory and Marlee.

He kicked Mallory's ex boyfriends ass because he hurt her, one of her other ex boyfriends because he went round school saying about how he thought she was in bed and telling everyone that she gave him a blow job behind the building when she was a virgin at the time. He also had a go at some guy because his little brother was bullying Marlee.

He carried me into the hotel, refusing to let anybody touch me, even Kenny. He set me down on the bed and I curled up in a fetal position.

"You need to get changed, Mack" I nodded slightly and carefully changed into my pajamas with the help of Justin. I had red handprints on the top of my arms which were slowly fading and headache.

I knew that Justin was furiousy but he was trying not to show it and doing his best to not go and kick his ass again. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I sobbed silently into his chest and slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about lack of updates? I'm sick today so that sucks but here ya go :)

<33