Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

In For An Eventful Night.

I woke up feeling Justin stroking my hair, My eyes fluttered open and looked up at him.

"Morning baby" He said

"Hey" I replied queitly sitting up. A small yawn escaped my lips.

"I'm going to get Kenny to cancel everything today-"

"No," I said "Don't you dare cancel everything because of me" I said

"Babe, you need to rest and i'm not leaving you alone"

"I don't care what I need, you are not canceling everything because of me!"

"Calm down" He told me

"Are you canceling?"

"No"

"Then I will calm down" I said and rested my head on his chest.

"You are so stubborn" He said placing his hand back in my hair

"I know" I muttered and kissed his bare chest.

I kissed a trail all the way up to his neck, "Babe, what are you doing?" He asked with a hint of humor in his voice, I ignored him and sucked on his sweet spot causing him to groan softly.

I stopped sucking and placed soft kisses all over his neck until he flipped us over. He smirked at me before attaching our lips. I smiled into the kiss and tugged his hair as his hands ran up and down my sides lightly.

It wasn't long before my shirt was being pulled over my head and he was leaving kisses all over my body. Then he pulled away from me completely, sitting up.

"What?" I asked him

"We need to stop," He said, I climbed onto his lap and grabbed his hands.

"Why?" I asked kissing his neck softly.

"Mackenzie," He warned "We need to stop."

"Why?" I asked pulling away from his neck looking at him.

"Because Kenny will be here in a minute and I don't want to hurt you."

"How will you hurt me?" I asked confused

"Did you forget everything that happened last night?"

"No, but you won't hurt me, you never do."

"Mackenzie, I'm not having sex with you for at least a day," He said sternly stopping my hands from roaming his body.

"So tomorrow?" I asked

"At least a day" He repeated

"Fuck you" I muttered under my breath. He chuckled.

"Get up," He said

"No" I smirked

"Mackenzie,"

"Hm?"

"Get up now please,"

"No" I smirked again, He rolled his eyes.

"Sorry about this Mack" He said and rolled oveer so he was hovering over me.

"I told you to get up" He smirked as I pouted at him.

"Get dressed" He said.

We both got ready for the day and I sat on the couch waiting for him as he got ready.

"You ready?" He asked

"Mm" I said and stood up yawning slightly, he grabbed my hand and we made our way downstairs to the car.

In the car I leaned against him and he played with my hair as I let out yawns every once in a while.

Justin's POV

We arrived at the studio where we were meeting Scooter and Usher and sat waiting for them. Mackenzie sat inbetween my legs leaning back on me with my left arm around her waist and my right hand playing with her hair as both of her hands played with my left hand.

Scooter walked in with Usher and looked at us, they smiled and then did a double take.

"Am I seeing this right?" Usher asked

"Yeah" I replied

"Okay then" He replied then shook his head.

We had the meeting and by the time it was finished Mackenzie was sleeping. I smiled at her sleeping figure but then I realised I'd have to wake her up.

"Mackenzie, baby c'mon, time to wake up" I said in her ear. She moaned and her eyes fluttered open. I smiled at her and she gave me a small weak one back.

"You can sleep soon, just stay awake for a little bit longer" I told her.

"Mkay" She replied and a small yawn escaped her lips. I smiled in amusment and kissed her cheek.

I went back to paying with her hair and she played with my hand again. I whispered sweet things in her ear to keep her awake.

After about five minutes the door opened and Drake and Twist walked in. They saw us and stopped dead in thier tracks.

"I'm seeing things" Twist said

"What you seeing cuz I think I'm seeing the same" Drake said

"Justin and Mackenzie? Cuddling?"

"Yeah, it's got to be one of those telapathic dream things" I smirked at them.

"You aren't dreaming or seeing things" I said

"Then Mackenzie's blind, it all makes sense"

"She's not blind either"

"Then why isn't she trying to kill you?"

"Maybe cuz she doesn't want to kill her boyfriend?" I smirked

"Boyfriend?!"

"Mhmm"

"Damn JB" Twist said, I looked down at Mackenzie and hadn't realised she had gone back to sleep and was now waking up.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I smirked at her. She turned around so she was facing me and sat up straddling me. She raised her arms above her head and streched, arching her back towards me so her chest was only like a coupe inches from my face.

"Good morning baby" I smirked

"Hey babe" She smiled at me putting her arms back down. She moved closer to my face and kissed me, I smirked into the kiss and pulled her even closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She smirked also and placed her arms around my neck but then pulled away giving me three small pecks, the last one lasting a little longer.

"Hey guys" She said to Drake and Twist.

"I meet you and you're just about holding a knife to his throat, a week later you're making out with him in the studio?! What the hell? Are you bipolar?" Twist asked

"No I am not bipolar, and I wouldn't complain about holding the knife to your throat" She threatned making me smile sightly at her temper.

"Depends would be making out after a week?" He asked

"DUDE!" I yelled "That's my girlfriend you're talking about." I glared at him.

"Sorry man, Chill"

"She's mine, so no more hitting on her" I said

"Okay, okay" He put his hands up defense.

"Mine" I said looking at her.

"Yours" She smiled and pressed her lips to mine. I smiled against her lips and tugged on her bottom lip with my teeth as I pulled away.

"So what happened about Taylor? I heard he got kicked off the tour and you kicked his ass?" Drake said, my hands formed into fists and I tensed up in anger.

"The fucking dick needs to learn to keep his hands to himself and stay away from what is already taken" I said through gritted teeth.

"Woah, what's he do?"

"He attacked Mackenzie and tried to rape her" They could all sense that I was ready to get up and go kick his ass again.

"JB man, calm down" He said

"Baby, calm down please" Mackenzie said, I looked at her and instantly felt calmer just by looking at her slightly scared face.

"I'm sorry baby" I whispered resting my forhead aginst hers, she nodded and I kissed her gently, then kissed her hand which I had hold of.

I don't know why and I don't know how but since I've been with Mackenzie I have started to notice that I'm changing slightly. More in the relationship area.

I've never been this overprotective of any of my girlfriends and definately not Becca. I did all the things with Mackenzie the I refused to do with anyone else.

Like I never cuddled up with Becca, With Mackenzie I spent most of my time cuddling up with her, come to think of it, Mackenzie is actually the only girl I've ever cuddled up to. Relationship or not.

I even cuddle up to her after we had sex, both times, I never did that, especially after a party. It was always enough to satisfy my sexual needs then straight back to the party without a word.

I know I love her, I would do anything for her and I love how she's so understanding despite her temper. and even though I was completely wasted, I still remember when she told me she loved me.

I pulled out of her and collapsed next to her on the bed breathing heavily for the second time tonight. She is far better than any other girl i've had. She puts the skilled ones to shame.

"Wow" I breathed

"I know right" She breathed laughing slightly. I allowed time for my breath to come back before I spoke again.

"Get your ass over here" I said grabbing her waist pulling her close to my body.

"Justin?" She asked

"Mm?"

She pressed her lips to mine and pulled away before I had chance to respond. "I love you" She said. Then it hit me, I love her.

"I love you too" I grinned and pressed my lips to hers which soon enough turned into a very heated make-out session. Until I stopped it. And I'm telling you now, that took a lot of will power.

"We know were this is going to end up and I don't have enough energy to have sex with you again," I smirked

"I'm tired anyway, we've just been at it for three hours, you can forget having it again, I'm sleeping" She laughed

"Did I go to fast for you?" I teased smiling

"Not fast enough" She smirked then lay down next to me.

"I love you" She said softly. I pulled her naked body ontop of mine and wrapped my arms around her as she rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you too" I replied and just laid there with her until we both fell asleep.


"We're ready for you JB!"

"In a minute!" I called not breaking my eye contact with Mackenzie.

"Baby, you need to go" She said

"I know"

"Then go"

"In a minute"

"Now"

"Fine" I muttered after she broke the eye contact. She stood up so I could stand up. I attached our lips as soon as I was on my feet and she wasted no time in responding.

I slowly walked backwards, pulling her along, still kissing her, making my way towards the booth wondering if anyone would notice.

My hand was on the knob, "JB, no" Usher's voice said, I smirked into the kiss as did she once she figured out what I was doing. I opened the door and pulled her in, shutting it quickly behind her, locking it. All while kissing her still.

I backed her against the wall gently licking her lips, she granted me entrance straight away and our tongues battled together. Well until the banging on the door stopped and it opened.

She pulled away from me panting as I smirked at the guys stood in the door way.

"How stupid do you think we are?" Scooter asked waving the keys.

"Damn" I muttered "But it was worth a try" I smirked

"Okay I admit you got skills, but you are not making out with your girlfriend in here when you're supposed to be working"

"Alright," I said and turned to Mackenzie who had just got her breath back. She smirked at me. "You have some explaining to do later Mr. Bieber" She said pushing me away.

"What am I in trouble for this time?" I asked

"You know what you're in trouble for" She smirked

"Oh yeah that," I smirked once it hit me "But it's really not my fault," I said leaning into her face pulling her closer to me.

"Didn't think it would be" She kissed me once before I had time to stop her from pulling away "You tase nice" She smirked licking her lips in the most seductive way ever.

"Then why don't you taste me again?" I smirked leaning in to kiss her.

She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me away and started walking out. "I'll pass babe" She called over her shoulder. The guys started laughing and I just smirked as I watched her sit down in the chair we were just sat in and wave at me once with a big ass smirk on her face.

"Get to work now JB, you might not be alive tomorrow" Usher laughed

"Oh i'll be here" I smirked and they shut the door.

I was in for an eventful night...
♠ ♠ ♠
HERE YA GO PEOPLE! :D

Comments=Next Chapter