Status: Not sure if I'm back yet. But I'm going to try updating when I can - Dee 1/4/11

It Led Me Straight to You

13

“Sorry, I didn’t tell you. I thought you might stress about it if we told you the plan.”

I kissed him. “You’re right. Now I can just concentrate on having fun.”

We split up to change. I put on the jeans and tank top I had planned to wear tomorrow with one of John’s plaid shirts that was rather large on me.

I leaned against the wall next to the room I had changed in waiting for John, Jess, or Stephen.

“You look so nice in my shirt,” I rested against the body that wrapped around me. His lips played on my neck as he held me from behind.

I turned around, his frown was quickly covered with my lips. “So what’s the plan for tonight?” I whispered against his lips.

John pressed his lips against mine again but something was different. Neither of us wanted to stop. My hands played in his hair and his body pushed mine lightly against the wall. I could feel his body tensing against mine.

“Shit,” he pulled away. A squeak involuntarily escaped my lips. I raised an eyebrow in question. “Ella, I want to, I really do…but I wasn’t expecting this, I didn’t bring anything.”

I rolled my eyes, “I have a condom in my wallet. I’m also on the pill.’

“You’re kidding right?”

“I’m on birth control for reasons other than not having babies, most people are. Besides, I’m always prepared for anything.”

His lips danced along my collar, “Anything?”

Any space between our bodies was gone. “Do you want to do this now, or do you want to go downstairs first?”

He sighed, knowing he didn’t want to miss out on the action downstairs. He laced his fingers with mine, pulling me towards the commotion downstairs.

“There you two are, we thought you had gone off to a bedroom or something.” At Stephen’s words, I tightened my hand around John’s hand and we both tried to hide our grins.

We hung out with everyone for a while, both of us sipping from a cup or two. I got to know everyone there at least a little bit. It was a bunch of people who were friends with the band. Josh had managed to keep everyone else out rather well.

Finally, with huge grins on our faces, we snuck off. He shook his head with a light laugh when I pulled the condom out of my wallet, which was in my purse. Our lips fought in desperation, he pulled me down onto the bed to sit in his lap.

His slid his shirt off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor. After that, the undressing sped up. He was so gentle with me, so careful, so upset that he had to hurt me to start this. One of his hands was in mine, our fingers laced tightly as we made love for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't proofread, sorry.
This is up for Riley McDonough
comment and I'll start working on the next chapter.
-Dee