Status: Active.

Teenage Dream.

Kelly.

Image

I was fed up with this kid. Why did he pick me out of the thousands of girls he say today? He was adorable, sure, but I didn't want him in that way. He wanted someone who looked perfect and was perfect, but I wasn't that girl. I'm far from it.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I'm not your girl," I told him, turning off my phone. I wasn't ready for him to ready yet. I needed space. I needed time. I took my guitar in hand and began strumming a melody.

"We hum in this moment; the wind takes it away; a picture can't capture something like that; drums underwater; its filling up my chest; as we lead to the perfect melody; I don't know what it is I'm hearing; but it sounds so beautiful; and I plan to find what makes that sound; 'cause it sounds so beautiful.

I began to get drowsy, but paid no mind to that. I kept my focus on my guitar and the song. It sounded beautiful. The strum of the guitar, the harmony my voice created with it. It all sounded beautiful.

I don't know what over came me, but I decided to turn my phone back on. Obviously, first minute it's on, I got a text message. From Munro. "I'm not giving up, I hope you do realize that." I honestly started feeling bad for him. He wasn't giving up, I could tell. He was determined. Just like I was.

"Determination; I like that." Something took my over and I giggled. I, Kelly Torres, giggled. Something must be fucking wrong with me.

"Did Kelly just say she liked one of my qualities? Still not giving up!" Munro replied and I let out another giggle. Why the hell was I giggling?

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. How are you not giving up? You're NEVER going to see me again; might as well just stop now."

"What can I say, I'm a determined guy. I will see you, you just don't know when.

So this guy had a little scheme up his sleeve? I was ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, I'm so sorry of not updating.
School has just kept me so busy.
I pormise I will make myself more available to you guys!
I missed you.
This story has 9 stars. Oh my god, thank you!
Remember that junior?
We're no longer talking, but I still like him a lot. :l
Leave feedback!
-Michelle.