Status: Updated when there is something to be updated on this.

Collection of Words

Scream To Be Heard.

The wind whipped like ice cold knifes against my shivering frame. My hair rushed around me and wrapped around my skull and neck as my clothes fluttered wildly like flags. Angry tears were blown off my cheeks and sent through the air like rain droplets.

Really, I shouldn’t be here – I shouldn’t be standing here in the middle of the football oval at this time of night. But, I didn’t care right now.

I didn’t care that the wind was hitting me so hard it felt like bricks or that it was so damn cold that I couldn’t feel my own body anymore. Or shivering that hard anyone that was to see me would think I was having an epileptic fit.

I just didn’t care about that because right now to me, that meant nothing. What I was doing here, was what meant something. Standing here in the only open place in walking distance from home was what I wanted, needed and gave a damn about.

What I needed was to let out my emotions: my anger, frustration and sadness. The feelings at the moment I couldn’t show at home or anywhere. I had to act strong and in control - when really, I wasn’t. I wanted to show how I really felt, I really did, but I couldn’t. Not right now. No one will listen and I can’t be heard.

Shaking my head to move my hair, I looked up at the dark cloud filled sky. My look turned deadly as I let all the bottled up emotions loose. Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes as I brought my hands up to my ears. The sound echoes though the area bouncing of the buildings that surrounded the oval.

For the first time in ages, I did what I wanted to do – I scream to be heard.