Status: A little stuck need some help. send me some ideas after you read please.

Families can be good or bad

Chapter 2

That next day Lilly took off for social services right after school. She had no idea exactly what she was gonna say or what they would do but she just wanted someone to help her. Lilly arrived at the front desk where she was met with a slender built well dressed man. "May I help you?" the man asked with a smile that was genuine.
"I need to speak with someone about problems I have. I was also wondering if I could speek with a woman, no offense." the guy at the sevice desk just smiled. " None taken. Most females perfer a female to speek with, I will send you up to talk with Rachel.
A smile spread across Lilly's face. The service guy smiled back. "She is right up the stairs fifth door on your left." Lilly gave a nod and headed to Rachel's office the smile not leaving her face. 'Guess his smile is contagous.'
Lilly arrived just outside Rachel's office. She stood there a few minutes, unsure if she really wanted to do this. Her smile faded and a look of sadness came over her face. She reached for the doorknob, ready to open the door. Just as she was about to turn the knob the door burst open and a pretty brunett stepped through the door.