Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Confession #12

The day that I got that phone call telling me you were dead...I died too. I can still hear Alicia crying and screaming in the background. Drake...how heartbroken he sounded. How dead he looks. It breaks my heart to know that you never got to see Max. How you won't be able to see Alicia grow up to be just like us.

You'd be glad to know that Lukus is in jail now. They tried to pin your murder on Drake. But everyone knows how wrong that is. Above anyone else, Drake loved you the most. I'd like to say it was me. I was your best friend, no, your sister. But nothing will ever compare to how he looked at you. I wish someone would look at me like that. That's true love. Drake swears he'll never love again. And I can believe that.

I never saw your body. Hell, I never got to see you again. Not after what Lukus did to you. I don't want to go one without my soul sister by my side. I would rather die too. But I know you wouldn't want to hear that. You would want me to live...for the both of us. And that's exactly what I'll keep doing.

I'll live for the both of us babygirl.
Until the stars cease to shine.

Just remember that I'll be with you up there in the atmosphere one day.
Hold tight until then.
I got some hellraising to do for you.

I love you Catherine.
I always will.
No one could ever replace you.
Ever.

I miss you.
We all do.