Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Confession #5

A best friend is like your sister, or brother, only you aren't by blood. You are inseparable, and you cover behind each others backs'. You always predict what the person will do, and you play along.

That person, to me, is my best friend Elizabeth. She's smart, confident, and a top-notch one-of-a-kind friend. We plan our future together, making sure that we most definitely go to the same college and career building when we grow up (all due to the fact that we're going to different high schools.) We will stay by each other, as single independent medical ladies, walking arms crossed for everyone to know we are a team.

We've been friends since Kindergarten, and we still stay by each other even though we have separated to different high schools. One thing for sure is, if I don't find a date to my senior prom, I'm most definitely taking you, ha! And maybe "Car-face", "Mad-Pie", and "Hippo" too. All my friends together for my last prom, that would totally be on my future list.

I hope that this plan will never break. I love you, Elizabeth, and I'm so glad you threw that ball at me in Kindergarten that hit me in the head. ♥