Status: Complete.

Diamonds and Why Men Buy Them

Love Drunk

Image

After I had got back from my night with Angel, Mike had hounded me about taking forever and being a useless servant to him. I tried to get away from that conversion as soon as possible because I had no good excuse for being so late without telling them what really happened. It shouldn’t have been a big deal if I had told them but something about this one made me want to keep it a secret.

I have spent the last week talking to Angel, only when she decided to call me, and haven’t seen her since. Sadly our phone conversations aren’t enough for me. Angel is my medicine and I’m addicted.

“Hey Jaime, do you know a girl by the name of Angel?” Tony yells from the front hallway of my home.

I pause, wondering how he found out. “Yeah. Why?”

“She’s looking for you.”

I stand from my spot on the floor and hurry to the door.

“Alright, alright don’t run,” Tony says as he steps away from the open door and heads towards the living room.

“Angel,” I say slightly out of breath.

A sweet smile spreads across her full lips. “Hello Jaime.”

“Where have you been? How are you? God, it’s been a week since we last met.”

Her features change to a look of coyness. “I’m great, thank you for asking.” She narrows her eyes leaning in to whisper, “Follow me.”

I obey, following her to my car and taking the directions she told me. We end up on a winding narrow back road that dead ends in a dense clump of trees. It reminds me of the first night we met, two weeks ago. The trees stood tall, looming over us sinisterly almost as do now. My phone goes off, I check the caller ID to see Tony’s name before hitting ignore and turning to Angel.

She stares off into the trees as she speaks, “You remember the first night we met? I showed you that cabin.” She pauses, not moving. “That’s a part of my everyday life. You’ll never be able to find it again because there’s a hex on it and I’m telling you this because you might want to expose me when this is all done.” She turns to look at me now. “Jaime I’m killing you. I can see it. The way you act…it’s not you.”

I’m so confused but that’s the thing about this girl she confuses me and somehow that only turns me on more.

She looks disgusted. Whether it’s with her or me I’m not totally sure. “Jaime, no, I mean I don’t know how much longer I can do this.”

Completely taken aback, I search for a response because to me it sounds like she’s about to say she doesn’t want to see me anymore. I’m at my lowest, I hate rejection and this is taking a nose dive for it. I’m vulnerable, thin-blooded to say the least.

Angel’s eyes soften. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to worry you. Just ignore me, I’m talking nonsense.” She kisses my forehead causing something in me to release, relieving me from the stress she just caused me.

I relax and smile as she leans in to kiss my lips but frown as she pulls away too quickly. She pulls me behind her to the back seat. A grin spreads across my face as I relive my last love drunk memory with her in my mind. The sounds that left her beautiful mouth reverberated in my memory. I had to hear her scream like that again, hear her yell my name and make profanities something beautiful. I had to be in her now. It’s very animalistic of me to want her that way but it’s that beautiful routine that I need.

I internally laugh at the thought of things we never did. Like know anything about each other, other than our names before we had sex the first time and I wasn’t even drunk. Wow, that’s a new one. I’ll be sure to let the guys know that one. But seriously, I’ve never had any pull to anyone before like this.

The places Angel’s lips kiss is enough of a sin in it’s self. It makes her name seem ironic. I groan pulling her black tee shirt over her head and kiss her bare shoulder. My fingers run through her raven hair, twisting until it knots before sliding down her body and pulling down her shorts.

She leans next to my ear like she’s going to whisper something but emits a low moan instead. This gets me hard. I frantically grab at her bra and underwear in attempt to get them off faster but she swats my hands away. She carefully removes me from my clothes as I beg her to hurry, which only makes her move slower.

We finally strip every barrier between us. Angel wraps a leg around my waist and we begin to get lost in each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well this Friday is a senior skip day and I don't know if I can skip. blahh. /:
Anyways maybe if I got some more comments I'll post again today.
Comment/subscribe

Title credit: Boys Like Girls