The Boy With the Pink Bass

Chapter 6

It was later that same afternoon, and Alex and Zack were sitting in Alex’s basement, on an old musty couch, in the middle of watching a movie. Or rather, in the middle of not watching the movie that was playing on the screen in front of them. Instead, the couple was engaged in a heavy, hot, sweaty makeout session. Alex was situated under his shirtless boyfriend, who was gnawing ferociously at Alex’s bottom lip. He moved his hands slowly up and down Zack’s sides, digging his nails into his boyfriend’s skin whenever the boy nipped Alex’s lip extra hard, probably leaving red scratches all up and down Zack’s back. But hey, Alex fucking loved when Zack bit his lip. Every so often, when Zack bit just right, Alex let out a strained, squeaky moan, and buck his hips into Zack’s and kiss back as hard as he could.

Alex began to fiddle with the button on Zack’s tight jeans, successfully getting it open and wasting no time delving his hand into the other boy’s pants. Immediately, he began to stroke the other boy’s painfully hard dick, eliciting noises from deep in Zack’s throat that went right to Alex’s dick. They were fucking hot. As Alex reached his thumb father down Zack’s length in order to tease the head like he knew Zack absolutely fucking loved, he felt Zack’s hips buck into his, creating a delightful amount of friction against Alex’s own dick.

The blond boy pulled his hand out of Zack’s pants and placed both hands firmly at the boy’s hips. He wriggled a thumb around the boy’s waistband and began to pull downwards, getting Zack’s pants about halfway down his ass before he heard the doorbell ring. Both boys were still wrapped around each other, making out vicariously, but Alex pulled away in order to say something.

“Shit,” Alex breathed onto his boyfriend’s lips, “I forgot, I invited Jack over to watch a movie with us.”

“Babyyyyyy!” Zack whined, obviously resenting the fact that there was going to be a third person in the room, preventing them from getting down and dirty later on in the night. Which, of course, Alex had every intention of doing. He completely forgot that he had invited his friend over.

“I’m sorry babe. But he’s been upset all day, I thought I’d cheer him up,” Alex dragged one finger slowly up and down Zack’s chest.

“But I wanted to mess around with my boy!” Zack pouted, pecking Alex on the lips.

“I know. But tomorrow’s Friday, we can hang out then. Alone,” Alex winked and gave Zack a suggestive smirk.

“Okayyyy,” Zack reluctantly whined.

“C’mon babe, be nice. He’s upset.”

“Fine. But I think you should go get the door now,” Zack suggested, climbing off of his boyfriend and zipping up his pants, trying desperately to hide his erection and to put on his shirt correctly. Alex hoisted himself off of the couch, adjusting his pants and shirt.

“Uh, babe…” Zack gestured with his eyes at Alex’s very obvious erection. Alex quickly caught on and tried to hide his boner by kind of squeezing his legs together and stuffing himself between his legs, which quickly proved to be a futile effort. Whatever, Jack had seen him get a boner countless about of times, today would be no different. Drawing that conclusion, he went upstairs to go answer the door.

In the last few steps it took to reach the door, Alex tried again to hide his still raging erection, with much the same luck as he had previously. He figured he would just try to hunch over or something to make it less noticeable.

Alex opened the front door of his house, where Jack was standing with his head hung and hair in his face. It was obvious he had been crying, or still was. The skunk-haired boy stood timidly with the sleeves of his multicolored sweatshirt pulled over his hands, playing with the ends of the sleeves with his fingertips.

“Hi Jack, how you feeling?” Alex sympathized with his friend, reaching a hand out a rubbing his arm gently as Jack a few timid steps into the house.

“Meh, you know,” Jack sniffled mid-sentence and wiped his nose on his sleeve, “Today’s been kind of…rough,” his voice cracked and Alex saw a tear drop to the floor. Immediately, without saying anything, Alex pulled Jack into a tight embrace and held him for several seconds.

“I’m here to talk if you ever need me, okay?” Jack nodded and wiped his eyes on Alex’s shoulder. Alex didn’t mind though, Jack had done this before.

“Zack’s downstairs, why don’t you go down there and keep him company while I get food?”

“Mkay, you sure he’s okay with me being here?” Jack asked, his voice a little shaky.

“Yeah man, he’s totally fine with it. In fact, he said we could watch Home Alone to cheer you up. How ‘bout that?” Alex grinned at Jack. Home Alone always cheered Jack up, no matter what he was feeling. Hearing that delightful news, Jack smiled sheepishly and turned to go down the basement steps while Alex got a ridiculous amount of junk food for his friend and boyfriend.

After a few minutes of gathering the fattening and artery-clogging provisions, Alex made his way downstairs, arms brimming with yummy snacks.

“Who wants food?” Immediately, Zack and Jack both got up from their seats on separate couches and went over to Alex, who had placed the pile of junk on the coffee table in front of their couches. Each boy took a bag that contained something fattening and sat down, while Alex hit the light switch on the wall, effectively darkening the musty basement. He turned on the TV and pressed play, thus starting Home Alone.

They were about twenty minutes into the movie, and Jack was fully engrossed. It was amazing to Alex, even though Jack had seen the film hundreds of times, he was amazed that the movie was still even remotely entertaining to him. But, that Kevin McAllister’s childish antics always made Jack laugh. And Jack needed a laugh.

Or, he would’ve been amazed if he was even paying attention to anything besides his boyfriend’s mouth. At this point, Alex really didn’t care that there was another boy in the room. He was snogging Zack’s face off just as ravenously as ever. But this time, because of the extraneous presence of Jack, clothes remained on and hands remained out of pants. It was still just as intense as ever. Alex forcefully explored Zack’s mouth with his tongue, taking in every square inch of soft, most, warm wonderfulness. He tasted like potato chips, as the boy had just eaten about half a bag, combined with orange soda and some other sweet taste Alex couldn’t quite pinpoint. Zack tasted so wonderful, and Alex could barely get enough of it. He groaned father into the kiss, tangling his hand in Zack’s long, luscious black hair and stared to lean forward in hopes to push Zack below him.

“Alex?” a soft voice piped up from the opposite sofa. Alex pulled away from his boyfriend, lips red and swollen, and looked at Jack. “Sorry to interrupt you and Zack’s little tongue-wrestling tournament there, but where’s your bathroom? I gotta pee.” Alex stared blankly at Jack, and was given smug little smirk in return.

“Dude, you’ve been here a million times, how do you not know where my bathroom is?”

“I dunno. But I have to piss really fucking bad, and if you don’t show me so help me I will pee on your couch,” Jack responded, half-jokingly. Only half jokingly.

“Ugh fine,” Alex groaned as he righted himself from the couch, of course drawing a disapproving groan from his boyfriend, “I’ll be back in a sec baby,” he muttered softly to Zack.

Alex and Jack ascended the basement stairs while Zack remained sitting on the couch in the basement. Alex walked with his legs farther apart, thanks to his achingly hard boner. It actually hurt to walk with it, because the seam of his pants would sometimes catch on his dick or something and it would pinch him. He hoped Jack didn’t notice his awkward gait, but he probably did.

The two boys reached the top of the stairs, and Alex gestured to a closed door at the end of the dimly lit hallway.

“Down there bro,” he instructed his friend unenthusiastically.

“Alright, thanks,” Jack said more quietly than usual. He hesitated a little bit, and no sooner had Alex taken a step to go back downstairs than he found himself being slammed against the wall with a force he didn’t know his friend had in him.

“Jack what a-,” Alex wasn’t able to finish even half his sentence before he felt Jack’s lips press firmly against his own. He was still being pinned to the wall by Jack’s newly apparent strength, and as hard as he tried to wriggle away from Jack’s vice grip, he couldn’t. The boy just kept kissing him, pressing him harder against the wall. This was so wrong. Jack was his best friend. Alex had a boyfriend. He couldn’t process this. What the hell was going on? Alex resisted every second of the ages-long kiss but Jack just wouldn’t stop. He just wanted to sink through the floor right then and there.

And, to make matters worse, he heard an all-too-familiar voice ascending the stairs.

“Alex, what’s taking so long? I-,” He heard the voice cut off. Shit. Alex just wanted to die. And Jack didn’t even pull away. It was only after Alex pushed Jack with pretty much every ounce of strength he had in him that the boy pulled away. But, what Alex saw when Jack vacated his line of vision wasn’t any more pleasing than being rape-kissed. Zack had the most pained, saddest, destroyed look on his face that Alex had ever seen. It broke his heart into a thousand pieces to see the boy he cared about so must in so much distress. And it was even worse that he knew it was partly his fault. Alex could see the tears welling up in Zack’s eyes, and his face turned a deep shade of red. He didn’t say anything. Alex didn’t blame him. He felt like the shittiest person alive and he just wanted to hug Zack and make everything okay, but he knew it wasn’t that easy. So, he just stood there trying to form words.

“Z-Z-ack…I-I’m sorry…Jack…” He could barely sputter out a sentence. He felt a lump form in his throat, which quickly turned into tears cascading down his face. Alex saw Zack try to choke out something, but he just made a crackly, squeaky noise and just started sobbing. Alex saw him try to contain himself, without much success. It made his chest physically hurt, and his knees feel weak in the worst way. He couldn’t breathe. Zack was crying because of him. And fucking Jack. Fucking. Jack.

Alex looked over at his tall, lanky friend who was standing off to one side, and shot him the deadliest and coldest look he could contort his face into.

“I…I…,” uttering but a subject pronoun, Jack dropped his head and walked briskly away from the couple and out the door, slamming it behind him. Alex looked back at his distraught boyfriend, who was now making audible noises as he sobbed. With each wail, Alex felt like there was a drill being driven into his heart further and further. It was so, so incredibly painful to see Zack like this because of something his fucking friend was 95% the cause of. Hot, angry and sad tears dripped off of Alex’s cheeks as he just silently watched his boyfriend sob, and all he wanted was to just take Zack in his arms and hold him until everything was alright. But, he knew Zack probably didn’t want that.

“I-I-I sh-should-d… p-prob-babl-ly… g-go,” Zack managed to sputter between heaving breaths, wiping his running nose and eyes with the sleeve of the black sweatshirt he was wearing.

“Zack, don’t go,” Alex squeaked, feeling himself choke up even more.

“T-t-ommorr-r-ow” Zack choked, his back heaving once more while he exhaled loudly. With that, he walked unsteadily towards the door, opened it slowly and half-looked back at his now hysterical boyfriend. Alex gave Zack a little half-wave in between heaves, which was not reciprocated, and Zack walked out the door and shut it gently behind him.

And with that, Alex broke down. He felt his legs give out and he collapsed to the floor, just wailing and heaving and sobbing and convulsing with pure anger and utter sadness. He couldn’t hold himself up. He just cried and cried and sobbed until he was about to the point of vomiting. Thank God his parents weren’t home and wouldn’t be for a while. All he could do was just sit in the front hallway of his small suburban house and cry. The guilt was unbearable. Zack was probably going to break up with him. Maybe if he just got a chance to explain- No. Everything was over. Alex’s heart felt like it had been shattered into a thousand pieces, to the point where his chest physically hurt. He couldn’t breathe. He cared about Zack so much, and the boy just left his house sobbing because of something Jack initiated. Fucking Jack. Alex hated Jack. He HATED him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. I think you all should tell me if you do too.