Status: started

Trigger-nomics

God forbids

The rose it is beautiful and free,unlike Gee, the rose could just die and no one would care for, Gee it would mean that Gray would have no family. Palmer recived the letter and like the rose ,he is free to write back. Palmer's letter to Gee had included bible versus, who the hell did he think he was foolin'? He wrote:
"Hello son, I am sorry you feel that way but I am on a road to become a better person. I will show I am capable of taking care of Gray and you! I'm not dead, i'm fully alive and healthy. You can call me if you have any questions. Gee i love you! And tell Gray i said hi.
Thank you,
Palmer Lockeh
ps remember Psalm 3:16 God loves you"
Gee had called Palmer and when he answered the phone there was music and people yelling in the background it was plain to as day, Gee knew Palmer and hung up on the tanked 38 year old child. He hadnt changed if only Gray could see through his shit! His father was not only a peice of shit but a male gigelo. Gee and gray had gotten a call telling them they were big brothers of twins. Now everytime he heard from his dad there were ultra sound photos of two little baby girls. How life was just getting better it got worse!
As nine months crept up Gee father was relentlessly bugging Gray to come back home till gray broke. Gray had a mental breakdown and suffered from mild trauma. Gee knew that bastard won, he won and he took the prize. "Ya fuckin bastard dont you dare fuckin try this bullshit you know you pushed him to go to that shithole you call a home ya fuckin bitch!" Gee screamed as he carried his half asleep little brother. "Gee your a fuckwadd that only your mother loved your a bisexual little bitch you know it i know it fuck man whos your boyfriend hmmm.... dont have one? didnt think so you little peice of shit get out of my way." he said in his deep voice.
Sting and Gee sat silently staring into each others eyes.they had decided they were going to try to date. Gee layed back after a few minutes sting layed back into his arms.the perfect family.... well almost, gray was gone so who would ever be happy. If only gee could steal him back! Gray was Gee's little brother, Gray was Gee's baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
very hard to write but so much emotion... *tear* lol