Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Nothing More Than A Casual ***

Why the hell did I, Miss Jaylen Rae finally decide to go wild for a night? One simple answer. Because I fucking wanted too! But then, when you think about waking up to one of the most gorgeous men in America the next morning after saying those words "Because I fucking wanted too" makes you think your the biggest idiot in the whole world.

I'm not sure if it's actually a mistake yet considering I've know this man for well, my whole teenage years and most of my young adult years being 23 right now. We've had history together in Highschool and man, was it hell. We see each other, not even knowing each other at first, waking up the next morning finding out what we did and how we ended up the way we did.

I felt a slight movement on top of my waist that made me move around to get comfortable as well, only I remembered to myself that I don't usually sleep with a pressure on top of my waist. I slightly creek my eyes open to see the sun trying to break it's way through the blinds and thin curtains of the hotel room. Wait! I look around with wide eyes still laying on my back. Hotel room?!? How did I get here?! When did I get here?! How did this happen?!

I look over to my right, seeing who the person is that's sharing this fluffy bed with me and that's when I finally die inside. "FUCKING SHIT!" I yell while yanking my body up out of the bed with me holding the sheets close to my breast to hide my naked body from him. As I stand away from the bed he lightly moves around and looks up like he's lost. He searches the room for a moment til' he spots me and scratches his head slightly, trying to wake himself up.

He lays his head on his hand staring at me. I stare back because I'm not sure if he understands who I am or if he's just thinking I'm another quick fuck...like always. Typical Brian, always has, always will have no care in the world for anybody but himself and his needs.

He holds his hand out for me to come back to bed and I search his eyes for something, anything that proves to me that he knows who I am. I slowly make my way closer to the bed and sit down the farthest away I can from him but it fails epicly when he pulls me closer to his bare chest which is just as I remember it. More defined, more ink as well, but still the same smell and soft skin.

He moves his mouth to my ear and slightly nibbles on my lobe before mubbling something in my ear that makes my heart speed and my eyes widen. "I've missed you Jay..." He lays his hand on my sheet covered waist as if knowing I was going to tense up. I turn my head slightly to see the view of his new formed face I've missed as well but still have not yet forgiven. "You actually remember who I am?" I said in a sarcastic tone. He moves his head slightly up to look over my face but never leaves my green eyes. He smirks slightly before he answers. "How could I forget honestly?" I roll my eyes at his cheap way of flirting he always pulled with me.

"Oh. Is that because I was so good last night or did you just need another quick fuck?" I ask while moving his hand from my waist but still not moving from his chest. He sighed deeply, almost as if he knew this conversation would start sooner or later. "Jaylen, really? Now! Why can we never have a good coversation with each other anymore? Do you really hate me that much?" Brian asked while falling next to me on his back. I stare up at the ceiling, drawing clouds in the tiles, trying to get my mind away from what I did last night with him.

I sigh deeply, deciding what's happend has happend, no need in complaining about it now. "Alright, fine." I shifted slightly so I was laying my body on top of his, my breast pressing against his chest with my face right above his. "I can be nice for once to you." I kissed his stubly chin at the memory of how we use to be. He smiled up at me while I played with his now short hair that I couldn't get enough of. He put one of his hands on my lower back to push me closer to his body and pulled my neck in closer to his face as I his lips gently caressed my own. I pushed a kiss on his thin lips before rolling over next to him again. He groaned in dissapointment.

I giggled slightly at the fact I could still torture him like I used too. "I still got it baby, so you should scream my name." I laughed at my own joke while he wrapped his arms around my lower waist, laying his head on my chest again giggling as well, "Don't worry. You screamed my name a lot last night." He continued with a smirk plastered on his face when he placed his lips on my chest above my breasts. I blushed a little at him reminding me of what we did last night. I couldn't help but be aroused by the thought but what's happend has happend, no need to worry about what's already happend.

"So I'm guessing you guys are staying home for a while since tour is over with and all?" I asked, putting my fingers through his hair gently probably putting him to sleep again because I heard a muffled 'mhmm' come from his mouth. I giggled slightly at the response I recieved. "Can I see the guys later then?" He looked up at me as if I were dumb for asking. "Well, duh. Of course your going to see them later." He kissed my chest again before laying back down. I ran my fingers through his hair one last time before I remembered something randomly that I had to do. I sat up abruptly making Brian roll out of bed, hitting the carpeted floor with a thud. I heard him grown before I shook with uncontrolable laughter. Once he peeked up from the floor to view me, I smiled. "Sorry. I just forgot I have to call A later of she'll be majorly pissed at me. I forgot she went home with one of the guys last night. Who was it again?" I asked myself trying to remember who A went home with, either Sandy or Baker which is scary enough.

"She went home with Shads I think." Brian answered for me before getting back up in bed but not before pulling his boxers on. "Oh, so you get to put clothes on and I don't?" Jerk!" I say with a pout slightly. He just smirked and layed on top of me, pushing his lips on mine with full force, letting my remember what we ventured with last night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So of course, I'm not usually good at this fanfic shit but I decided, wth?
I'd give it a try because well, I love Smanah!!s Save Me story because she's my best friend and my wife and my hoe so it all works out!
Uhm, comment on it I guess? Subscrice or something?
Tell me even if I'm a horrible writer and my grammer sucks but then again, I don't need any of your rant mail so yeah.
Check it!
-Katiekinz!