Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Little Smirk

Riding in Brian's truck seemed to be the beginning of a dream but I knew it would soon turn into a nightmare. I couldn't help but rest my head back against the seat, letting those horrible memories that have a tendency of always ruining everything flood my mind. I sighed deeply before looking over to Brian's concentrated face watching the road closely as if he were thinking about as much crazy stuff as I am.

He glanced over at me quickly before turning his view back to the road but a small smile formed on those thin lips. That smile, so contagious. I glanced down to our conjoined hands resting atop of the arm rests, his thumb drawing circles against my skin. I brought our hands to my lips and kissed his hand softly, placing it back on the arm rest after my kiss lingered on his skin.

I looked back up to see him smirking now as if that kiss had just proved something to him. I rolled my eyes but my smile never faltered after. I looked out the passenger side window. I looked up at the warm sunny sky with the cool are still lingering.

Maybe I could give this a try and it possibly work this time, but there's always that little part of me that tugs at my heart with fear of breaking that last piece of it I have left to give. I wonder if he would ever change but then again there was something different about him this morning though I haven't seen him in a while. He surprisingly didn't want a second round this morning, he said he just wanted to cuddle and bask in my presence which was another lame flirt line thrown from his mouth. I enjoyed it though sex would have been better but maybe, just maybe, he's growing up some.

Then again it's only been day 2 of me seeing him since he's been back from tour for the past 6 to 8 months. That brings back the last day we ever saw each other before their tour actually. I can remember it exactly. Every single detail.

"So you expect me to just up and leave with you after what hell you just put me through the other day?! Brian...baby. Your killing me here!" He was sitting on the bed not even looking at me, staring straight down at the floor. "Jaylen, I know your pissed at me, and I am so sorry for what happen but I can't change what I did, dammit! I know I fucked up and you know what, my MISTAKE!" He yelled at me finally standing up to me from the hour long rant I've been giving him. "Don't you dare yell at me! You're not aloud to because you have no reason to be pissed. I do." I answered while turning away from his face staring straight at our bedroom door. I focused really hard to see if I could burn holes through the wood but it wasn't working.

We stood in silence for a moment until I felt him touch my elbow. I jerked away and stood against the door. "Don't touch me Brian. As of right now, I wouldn't try it." I say with a low voice, almost scaring myself. I look up into his desperate eyes and a tear slips down mine. "Brian...I don't know what to say to you. Your wanting to leave after going and fucking a girl the other day! I just got over that and now you want me to accept tour for 8 months and be surrounded by undying fans that will want to fuck you whether I'm there or not! Stupidity is one quality that falls under your tree, not mine...I just." I lose my breath and slide down against the wall, pulling my knee's to my chest tightly. "Maybe...we should just...end it now for the better until you get back." I say looking away from his face, not bearing to see what pain I caused him. I watched his feet move over to the bed, pick up his duffel bag and stand right in front of the door before speaking the last few words I heard from him. "Jaylen Rae Stewart, I swear to you that I never meant to hurt you. I-I'm as confused as you are right now honestly but at least you had the guts to end it for the better. My fear finally came true though." I looked up at him and he was staring into the door as I was earlier. "I lost you..." he said quietly before opening the door and slamming it shut. I just closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep finally, waking up the next day knowing he was gone. That was the worst day of my life and here we are now, starting all over again.

After rethinking of all that horrible day, I finally decided with myself that I will give him this last chance and hopefully he'll change his ways. If not, I couldn't bare to hurt myself any longer because he broke my heart in half last time when he had that drunken mistake Michelle and then left a few days after wards for tour and took the broken piece with him. Ugh, this is so confusing. I'm going to have to talk to A and Leana later about all of this crap because I'm going insane.

We soon arrived to our destination of Sandy's house which still looked the same, not shocking. As soon as he shifted into park, my phone started playing Girl I know by the one and only, Avenged Sevenfold. Dammit! I look over to see what I figured would happen. A cocky smile appeared on Brian's face and I knew his ego was sky high right now. "You can come down from cloud 9 now you cocky bastard." I said to him before smirking and smacking his leg playfully before answering my ringing phone.

"Jaylen Rae!" I smiled at her curious voice. "Yes, huzzy?" There was a shuffling sound on the other line then she whispered with her curious voice again. "Where you be?" I stifle a laugh. "What are you calling me for? We talked like 5 minuted ago when I said I was on my way over." I ask, smiling slightly. I heard her huff before answering. "Well, MAYBE I just wanted to talk to you or make sure my dear friend Synnie didn't kill you yet because your not here...oh. HEY! You are, good timing twin." A said before dismissing our call. I closed my phone shaking my head at our stupidity, throwing the crappy cellular down. I rolled the window down waved at A opening Sandy's door and setting on he top step of the porch. "See! I was already here genius!" I yelled across the yard at her while she flipped me off.

I opened the car door slightly getting ready to get out but Brian quickly opened the door wider and held his out. I stared shocked at how polite he was being. "The almighty Synyster Fucking Gates has manners, hmm, who knew?" I asked sarcastically with a cute, innocent smile plastered on my face. "Only for you babe, only for you." he responded joining in on my joke. I smiled taking his hand for him to help me out. There's just one thing he didn't expect though.

I jumped right as he took my hand and surprisingly he caught me, sort of. My arms were around his neck and my legs were around his lower waist while his hands were resting on my hips holding me slightly. "Nice catch." I winked at him and I reached up to his lips and pressed a little kiss. I felt him smile against my lips and he gently took my bottom lip into a small bite before slowly letting me go so I was sliding down his body.

I let go of his lips and pouted. "Brian, hold me please!" He just smirks and lets me slide down farther where my arms are now around his chest and my legs are around his thighs. "If you let me fall, so help me Brian Haner Jr, you will not receive a kiss from me for the rest of the day!" I yell annoyed that he would let me fall. He held me for a moment by my waist slightly. "Is that a threat or a bet?" He asked as cocky as his ego could possibly ever get. I smirked at the game I just started and at the thought of him losing it from not being near my lips all day. "Your on. Deal?" I asked. "Deal." He responded back, letting go of my arms. I slid down his body even more now and of course, my face stops right at his crotch.

He coughed trying hard not to laugh. "So, um, while your down there and all?" I looked up at him and smirked. "Oh. You mean this." I grabbed his pants button and undid it with my teeth and then moved his zipper down as well. I looked back up and he was so lost at how close I was to getting him right now.

I finally slid down the rest of the way and took his pants down with me. I heard A laughing hysterically at my move. I stood up, proud of myself and smirked at him. "Let the games begin baby." I said, making my way to A sitting on the porch still laughing crazy like. I sat next to her while we highfived or at least attempted to with her uncontrollable giggle fit which automatically made me start to giggle. Brian turned around and yelled "Tease" at me while pulling his pants back up. He started walking toward us and right when he made it to the top step he started laughing with A and I for what was said next.

"I guess those tongue practices finally pulled off huh, A?" She nodded still laughing which drew Brian and I to continue with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I wrote this during school. It's not the best but it's not the worst.
And yes, for those who know Smanah!!, she is A or Anna because I love her like Katelyn is me in her story. :xDD
Anyways, comment on this one and tell me if I should continue, like I said. I'm crap at this stuff. I'm just kind of letting it flow right now. Going to try to update at least once more before the end of the night. :))
Honestly, wasn't expecting this to go past 1 chapter but I had comments so I was like....okay.!

Check this story out btw if you haven't alreadyyy..... Save Me

Annddd this is the hole outfit, then shows who Jaylen and A is. :3 And a pic of syn. <3
Jaylen&Outfit&A!