Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Coffee and Cigarettes

"Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you. This place full of peace and light, and I'd hope you might, take me back inside, When the time is right!!! ". I heard Sandy's voice bouncing off the walls of the living room, making it seem louder than it was set on the TV screen. I had the channel on Vh1 earlier and Brian said he couldn't take it anymore, stole the remote away, and changed it to Fuse which I didn't mind but I knew once we got comfortable, something would boost Brian's ego. This was our 4Th Avenged video in the past hour we've watched and his cockiness just started getting more and more higher.

"This just keeps getting better and better huh?" I asked with smirk to my lips. He looked over at me which caused me to look up into his eyes. He nodded before kissing me square on the lips. I smiled in between the kiss and he let go. I smiled, jumped off the couch, and started doing a little random dance in the middle of the living room in front of Brian. "What are you doing babe?" He asked giggling at the sight of me embarrassing myself. "Uhm. You just kissed me. Which means I win, cause I didn't kiss you, you kissed me so HA! Bitch, what now?" I said and jumped in the air and not landing the way I wanted.

I came down on my ankle hard and squeaked a little at the sudden pain that shot through it then landing on my butt. As soon as I hit the ground, Brian was right there. "Babe, what in the hell were you thinking?" he asked trying to move my hands from my now swollen ankle. A little tear left my eye though I was trying to laugh it off. "I thought I won the bet so I celebrated." I said smiling with a hint of displeasure on my face. He looked at me and smiled. "Uhm, babe. I think you just fucked your ankle up for no reason." I glared at him as he was clearly being a party Popper trying to rain on my crap parade. "What do you mean?" I asked huffing. "I mean, you kissed me earlier on the porch outside when I helped you up. Did you not even catch that?" He asked with one eyebrow raised and that stupid smirk on his face.

My mouth dropped wide open at me forgetting what I had done and totally losing the game, not even knowing! "Fuck me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before laying down on my back the rest of the way but not before hitting my head on the end of the coffee table. My hand automatically went to the back of my head. "Ow, Gosh Dammit!" I said mumbling to myself. "SIDEWAYS!" I heard from A in Sandy's bedroom finishing our little 'Fuck me sideways' joke we always did. I rested my back all the way down carefully not to hit the table again while giggling at A yelling. I closed my eyes trying to ignore the aching pain in my ankle I would soon have to walk off. I sighed in frustration at my stupidity. "I just fucked my ankle up for no reason babe." I said to Brian trying to lighten his worry. I heard him softly giggle before setting his weight on top of me.

I looked up to see Brian straddling my waist with both his hands on either side of my face and looking down at me. "Told you so." he said before dropping down lightly, putting a kiss to my lips that made me instantly forget about the pain I had going on. In the background of our kissing I heard Beast and The Harlot playing on Fuse. I guess that made the 5Th song today and honestly, I didn't mind because it was known to be my song by the guys for some reason. I was a harlot, who knew?! I smiled in between the strong kiss which led Bri to as well. He let go and smiled down at me. "Guess you get to hear your song today? he asked smirking at the memories we've had to this song. I stared into his eyes just mesmerizing the chocolate color that swirled in them. I pulled his face down and kissed once more before I laid his head to rest on my chest while I played with his hair again remembering the day this song became mine.

"Okay seriously guys? Who the fuck writes about a Beast and A bad girl? C'mon? Think of something...cool?" I said to Bri, Matt, Z, Johnny, and Jimbo. Bad girl? Really? That's so horrible for a song title. "It's gotta be something hot, ya know, to make people want to remember the song?" I said quickly, pacing in front of the 5 guys. "Who the hell asked you anyways Jr? I mean really?" Z answered annoyed with my comment. Yes, he calls me Jr for my initials J. R and I call him Z for Zacky. I flipped him off before stomping over to Matt. "Sandy, can you read me the chorus one more time?" I asked and he sighed. I walked over to Bri and sat on his lap, my back falling against his chest and his arms automatically going around my waist, my arms laying atop his. "She's a dwelling place for demons. She's a cage for every unclean spirit..." He sang while Bri hummed the same tune in my ear. "Every filthy bird and makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings. Fallen now is Babylon the Great!" Right after he sang that last note all of a sudden I jumped from Bri's lap. "I GOT IT GUYS!" They all stared at me like I was crazy. I jumped up and landed smoothly, but ran over to the white erase board I put in the boys practice garage and wrote the exact word that popped in my head. I said the letters while I wrote.

"H. A. R. L. O. T. Harlot. It's hot right?" I asked before putting the marker down and looking at the boys for approval. "Beast And The Harlot...hmm." Jimbo said in a thinking tone, moving his fingers over his beard. He stared at me a moment and then ran at me, picked me up, and we went in circles. "Your a GENIUS JAYBEAR!" I giggled before hitting his butt to let him know I needed down. I brushed my hair down. "I know, I know." I tried to make my way over to Bri's lap again but the Earth wasn't cooperating very well so I fell and it was right on top of Z, which he fell out of his chair and I was on top of him. "Bri, I like this view. Should this be bad?" Z asked while I smacked his chest playfully. "Z, shh. Your not suppose to tell people our secret!" I said loudly. We both giggled while Bri came over to pick me up and pointed down at Z. "Bad." He said like Z was a dog. Z glared like a child. "I'm not a DOG!" he yelled while everyone joined in on the laughter except for Matt. "Sandy, whats wrong?" I asked .

"Uh, nothing. I'm fine. Good name choice though." He smiled as if he was hiding something. "Sandy, tell me now or I'll kick your ass in front of all these dudes." I said moving away from Bri and in front of Matt. He sighed in annoyance of me not dropping the situation. "Jay, it's fine. Really. I'm just feeling lonesome at the moment." My glare dropped to a frown automatically because I knew what he meant. I went over and hugged him. "I miss her too Matt, I really do." I said and he hugged me back, moving his face close into my neck for comfort. "How about we go and call her and tell her of my idea name compared to your ideal song name? Hmm? I'm sure she'll laugh her ass off about it." I ask him, pulling his face from my neck with his hands rested on my hips looking at my face. He nodded with a smile. "But I swear if she says she wants to fuck you more than me this time, your ass is mine." He said hitting my hip playfully. I smirked and moved away putting my hand on my hip. "Your just jealous cause I can fuck A and make her scream my name a hell of a lot more than your name." I started laughing at the faces instantly made from all of the guys off my comment.

"I think I just came Ms. Harlot." Jimmy said wide eyed at I'm assuming the thought of A and I ravishing each others body's. I giggled again. "I think I'm right there with you Jimbo." "Me 3" Z and Johnny joined in. Matt shook his head and laughed. Of course he wouldn't say anything like that because well, he's already fucked A so he's pretty satisfied. I went to go erase the board while the boys were filing into the house, I felt arms around my waist and a hot breath tickle my neck. I moaned. "Bri, really isn't the time." He shook his head into my neck and bit down causing me to let another moan escape.

I had never had sex with Brian because I'm a sophomore and he's a senior this year, shit would get around that I didn't need and plus, I was saving myself for him someday just not anytime soon. 16 and Pregnant doesn't seem to fun or at least the girls on the show don't make it seem to be.

I turned around to view his face and he smiled. "Fine, fine. I know when to put my boy down." he said before kissing me roughly on the lips. We continued like that for quite a while but then he up and removed his lips from mine making me whine and him laughing. "Bri, you jerk I wasn't done." I said moving past him to go through the door before him. "Neither was I babe but unless you want me to take you now, don't think we should continue, especially in a garage." I laughed as I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Hey, new experiences right?" I asked, winking at him before jumping up a step ahead of him but of course, he got the change like he always did. -Smack- "Briiii! That hurts when you do that!" I said rubbing my butt where he just smacked it. He shrugged, walking by me with a smile and I smacked his arm before shutting the door.


Who knew we would end up here now. I kissed him again before putting my hand on his cheek and falling back against the floor. "You wanna go get some coffee out of the kitchen before Sandy wakes up apologizing for yelling at me?" I say with my eyebrow raised. He nodded before kissing me and standing up, pulling me with him. Right as I was about to step up the one step of the level to kitchen I felt a sting on my ass. I turned around and glared. "It never fucking fails does it?" I ask Bri while rubbing my butt, laughing at myself for just remembering this same thing a few minutes ago. "Hey, it's out there, it's mine. I gotta tap it sometimes. My God that rhymed!" he said before walking past me into the kitchen. I limped a little in behind him shaking my head as he poured the two cups and carried them out to the back porch.

We sat down on the brick banister on the back porch, watching the morning sun shine and the waves crash on the land off the beach. I smiled, took a sip of my coffee, and leaned against Brian. "This is just about perfect wouldn't you say so?" I asked him smiling as we still stared into the dawn sun. I felt him reach into his pocket to pull out a pack of cigs and I smiled. "Oh now, it's perfect." I say sarcastically. "Hey. Don't hate. I haven't had one of these things since I've been around you from yesterday, I deserve another pleasure this morning." I smacked him playfully as he lit the cig. He blew in the killer smoke then blew the the smothering air in my face as I coughed and smacked his leg. "Jerk." I mumbled before taking the cig out of his mouth, took a drag, blew a circle in his face and threw the newly lit cig on the ground. "No more please?" I asked and he looked away for a minute. I sighed. "Okay, you can finish your pack at least but after wards no more, promise?" I asked this time with more consideration and he smiled at me and nodded. "Promise." He said pulling me in closer to his body, enjoying the sun the new day brought this wonderful morning.

Maybe, just maybe, this could work out better than I thought...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so in case anyone needs to know.
Sandy is Matt cause his last name is Sanders(Sandy) get it?.
A is Smanah!!
Jr is Jaylen which is Me(I know! Stupid)
Z is Zacky
Jimbo is Jimmy(yes he's in it. I couldn't leave him out, he's special RIP!)
Johnny is well, Johnny.
Bri is Brian

So, yeah. NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT AND ALL!
Comment pwease?! :D And tell me what you think? I wasn't going to post anything tonight cause I forgot the paper in my locker so I was like EFFF but then I was like...WTH? Wing it! :D