Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Don’t Let Your Memories Break You

After A, Brian, and I finally composed ourselves it didn’t last very long because Sandy started to stagger outside of the house where we were with his boxers on backwards, two different pairs of sandals, and rubbing his left side of his face that had a red print from his arm. He sat down in the chair that was closest to A on the porch and bent over with his face in his hands.

“You alright there Sandy? You seem a little…hungover?" I asked with a little giggle. He just looked up at me with a glare in his eyes before putting his face back down in his hands and pointing at me. “You, shut the fuck up.” I dropped my mouth at how mean he sounded. I was just joking. “God, what crawled up your ass and died?” I asked with my pissed off tone in my voice very evident. A looked at me and I immediately accepted the silent apology from her for her rude boy toy as I put it.

“Ignore him Jay. He’s just grumpy in the mornings.” A answered, scooting closer to the front of where he was sitting and pushed her back between his legs. His arms automatically wrapped around her shoulders tightly and his head laid on hers silently. It was adorable really but he didn’t have to be so rude to me. I was just joking for the love of God. So much for Sandy wanting to see me.

It got quiet for a few moments and all of a sudden Matt was silently snoring a top of A’s head. We both giggled as Brian smirked at the sight of his friend. “A, I think you should put Matt back to bed. I guess he drunk more than he though he could take.” Brian said smiling lightly. “He’s just like this because he tried to beat me in a shot contest and this bitch won.” She answered smirking in glory at how she handled her alcohol better than her hubby.

I laughed lightly before turning to see Brian. “I guess you want to go crash on the couch and watch some tube?” He nodded slightly before standing and reaching a hand out. I stared at his hand and then back up at him and all of a sudden I felt as if I were having a flashback.

“A, c’mon. You know he doesn’t have any feelings for me. I don’t care if he is your best friend, he just doesn’t think of me that way.” I looked out at the beach of Orange County trying to sort my thoughts out on what just happened. Brian, one of the cutest guys I have ever met, or well A introduced me to since we’ve became friends in 5th grade and Brian being in 7th at the time. “Bull shit Jaylen! He’s in fucking love with you. I don’t care what you say. I know him better than anyone and I am telling you he is heels over head for you my girl.” I sighed at the thought of Brian, one of the biggest flirts in high school, to have anything to do with me! That is just asking for trouble.

“Well just give it a thought, I mean. We’re only freshies this year and he’s a junior so, you never know what could happen. It’s high school.” A answered trying to help me as best as possible which I appreciated all the way. I turned to face her and attacked her into a hug. “Thank you.” I said before getting up and pulling her up with me. “Well, I guess we better head home huh?” She nodded and hugged me one last time before kissing my cheek and running the opposite direction of my house.

As I slowly eased up to my house, I saw a figure sitting on the porch. When I finally made it to the pavement of the sidewalk beside my parents beach house I gasped slightly at the sight. Brian was sitting on the porch steps. “Brian?” I asked surprisingly. “What are you doing out here at, midnight I think?” I stifled a laugh. He smiled slightly looking at me then looked down at his phone. “Actually, it’s 1 am and I’ve been waiting for you to get back. Your rents told me you’d be back sooner than later so, I waited it out.” I sat a step lower than him and faced the opposite rail he was leaning against so I could face him.

“Did you need something or were you just wandering the streets aimlessly and decided to stop by to chat?” I asked stupidly, of course. I hated being so self-conscious around him. It just wasn’t me. He smiled slightly. “Nope, actually just came to see you. Last day of summer and all. Actually, first day of school according to time.” I smiled. I looked up at the stars where his eyes had also been viewing. “They’re beautiful aren’t they?” I asked, talking to myself more than him lost in the sparkle of the clear night sky. “Yeah…you are.” I blinked a few times before looking from the stars to Brian’s light brown eyes. I blushed slightly at what I heard. “I don’t think I heard you right. What’d you say?” I ask dumbly but I had to make sure what I heard. “I said, yeah, you are.” he answered back smiling that cocky grin as if he was in amusement. “Oh..thanks.” I say a little light headed. I couldn’t believe it, A was right! I have to tell her this in the morning! I looked down at my phone to see what time it was and it already said 1:30 am. I looked back up to Brian’s face and he has a disappointed look.

“I’m sorry, Bri, I really am. If I’d known you were coming, I would have came home earlier.” I said calmly like I usually would when really, I was freaking out inside. He smiled and stood up abruptly. He held his hand out to me and I took it. He pulled me up but closer than I was expecting. His body was touching mine and I could feel the heat radiating off of his. Our faces were mere inches apart and I couldn’t help but hold my breath. He looked into my eyes before kissing my lips softly for a moment and then whispering in my ear. “Ihave to thank A for introducing us.” I smiled sweetly.

He kissed my cheek before saying good night and I walked in my house still holding my breath at what just happened.

“Jay. Jayyy! Earth to Jaylen land!” I heard a yelling A trying to get my attention. I shook my head before looking at her holding Matt slightly on his feet while he was slightly awake. “Huh?” “You alright there? You kind of spaced out?” she asked a little worried, like I would have to tell her later which I knew I would. “Y-yeah. I’m. I’m good actually, now I am.” I smiled before grabbing a hold of Brian’s hand and let him pull me up like he did that night and kissed my lips just as he did that night except I lingered the kiss longer than I think he was going to make it but he didn’t fight it. I smiled into the kiss and so did he. We let go and I sighed again.

“Do you remember the night you first kissed me?” he nodded. “Well, I think that just happened again.” I smiled slightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I pulled my arms around his neck. He smiled warmly as if he knew that already and I smiled. “It’s funny really.” He said and I cocked my head to the side a little confused. “Why do you say that?” I asked. “Because, I was thinking the same exact memory.” I smiled at his answer before he lead me into Matt’s house where we took our place on his couch.

There is no way the wrong memories will ever make me forget the best ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
So This is the third chapter and it's not well, that great to tell you the truth. xDD
Or atleast I don't think it is. Told you guys, I so am not good at this stuff!!! xDD
I guess I'll be working on the 4th chapter at school tomorrow since i have nothing else better to do but tests and then once we're done they'll be like...do something. I'll be like, Blow me! xD

Comment please! Tell me if you like, tell me if you want MOREE! :OOOOO
<3 Love you guys. Rant if you want as well, I dunn care. ;D

A&Jaylen(Outfit)
A & Outfit