Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Brand Name, Bought & Sold

"I can't believe I did that...again! Babe, shoot me?" I ask in a begging tone. He just sat there, laughing at me. I glared at him before slamming my head down on the counter top. I scowled at my stupidity with the sudden pain rush through my forehead but I didn't remove my head. I sighed at my sudden movements earlier and not knocking on the door before hand. I didn't even think about walking in on them for the Fifteenth Time. I thought of A's face when I walked in on her riding a top of Sandy and giggled at the remembrance. Never ceases to amuse A, Sandy, or me.

Catching me off guard in thought, I felt two arms snake around my middle and I went up in the air off of my stool. The person that held me tightly spinnning us around in circles until the world was dizzy and I could only see blurs as people. I caught a glimpse of what I presumed was Brian so I squeaked "Help me!" Suddenly, I stopped spinning in the arms of my captor. Once I focused my head a little bit I could see Brian slightly smirking, leaning on the wall amused. I smirked then glared with my middle finger in the air.

Arms hugged my tighter from behind as I gasped for air to breath. "This..better not be Z or he's going to lose...a nut and possibly his...penis." I say still trying to catch my breath that was literally squeezed out of me. A voice whispered in my ear with a sly smile and I knew I was right all along. "Heyy Jr..." I squealed slightly at my guess being right. "Lemme go Z! I wanna give you a real hug." He dropped me to the ground and I quickly turned around and hugged his chest tightly. "Gah! I've missed these hugs Jr! It's sad when your own adopted sister can't even call..." He says with a pout and I smile. I move away a little to view his face.

Those green eyes still haven't changed. Of course, mine were never as bright as his but mine were some what pretty. I notice that stupid hat he used to always wear that I gave him lay a top his head where there use to be hair. I took his hat and put it on my head innocently. "Woah! Someone cut there hair. It looks cute Z. Very...petite." I smile, approving of his change. He just smiled to my comment. I glance down to his lips and my eyes go wide.

"Z! When did these get there?!" I ask, pointing at the snake bites that now rest against his lower lip as he giggles. "Me? When the hell did you get this?" He asked, raising my knuckles up to view my HoesB4Bros tat that lay across my fingers like his Cali4nia one did. I just cheesed. "I stole your idea with new words. You just stole my lip idea!" I say. "Pshh. I have 2 piercings in my lip. Not 1 thank you!" He said like he knew what the hell he was talking about. I just giggled again. I cheese at him and pat his head. "Both of us have our fingers tattooed and our lips pierced, we are genius!" I say as he starts laughing at my stupidity.

"See! I liked this greeting better than yesterdays when I first saw you since you've been back." I say moving away from him as I claimed my seat on my the stool I was so abruptly taken off of. "What are you talking about?" Z asked with a confused face and taking the other stool next to me. "You were totally disowning me. Couldn't keep your mouth off G to even say hi! Which...where is that slut? I gotta few words to say to her." I look around as if she were to pop up randomly just at the thought of her name.

"She'll be here later Jr. Just chill." Z answered me, getting up to go to the refrigerator to retrieve a pop. "Z, bro. You don't need that. Your looking a little wide in the hips." I say looking as if I was as serious as I could be. His mouth just dropped open and stared at me. "You just insulted me you little bitch and we haven't even been near each other soberly 5 minutes!" He said laughing but still holding the wide mouth. I shrugged and acted innocent before stealing the pop out of his hands and taking a sip before sliding across the counter back to him. I smiled and he just shook his head at me.

As I was about to turn around I felt another pair of arms pick me up but I didn't spin, more or less, I was shifted from side to side. I started smacking the inked arms and yelling. "Johnny! Lemme down! I don't like this game anymore!" I say pathetically and I won. He let me go as I turned around and smiled at him before sitting on my stool again. "I just thought I would give you a big hug since I've missed you J." Johnny said before stepping closer to me and leaving a little kiss on my forehead. I smiled. "I've missed you too J2!" I squealed as he leaned against the counter on the opposite side of me.

I breathed in calmly, finally catching my breath but losing it soon after from another pair of arms around my waist. "I swear, if you pick me up from this chair once more, I will scream at you!" I said, using my threatening voice. "But...JayBear! I wanna spin! I wanna do the helicopter like we use too! Please!?!?" I smiled at the childish voice of Jimmy whining. "Ughh, fine. Once, but that's it okay?" I ask pointing at him and he nods vigorously before picking me up and we moving into the living room. I sit in his arms before he starts spinning us in circles and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. Once the helicopter is done, he falls on top of the couch with me laying my back against his chest. My whole body raises every time he breathes.

I giggle before getting off of Jimmy to sit down next to Brian, where he decided to take the single chair to watch the earlier act. I sit on his lap and fall against his chest. "Jimbo. That was funnn!" I say really happy before he starts giggling with me. "I know JayBear! I still got it!" He said, sitting up, flexing his little muscles he had in his skinny arms. I smiled at his attempt to look beastly.

"Where's Leana, Jimbo?" he smiled evilly. "I kinda...left her at home...cause she was sleeping in...and..it was well, a rough night I guess? I swear I did not have sex with that woman last night! I promise I will tonight though!" He says, laughing manically which automatically triggers a fit of laughter from all of the guys and I. Just as we get to talking I hear A scream from the bedroom. My eyes go wide and I stand up straight. I run to Sandy's room wondering why the hell my best friend was screaming. Once I get to the door, I turn the knob, throwing the door open. I see A sitting on the floor with wet hair against the end of Sandy's bed with a pout on her face.

"A? Babe, whats wrong?" I asked scared of what she might say. She looked at me and smiled. "I just wanted to see how long it took you to get up here is all." she says cheesing her white smile as I glare at her. "You...are such a bitch." I say childishly and cross my arms over my chest. She gets ready to stand up whenever the bathroom door swings open and I scream covering my eyes while A laughs. "Sandyy! Go put some damn clothes on! God Dammit! Second time I've seen your dick today!" I mumble turning around and stomping down the hall way to get down stairs. I hear A still giggling as Sandy's slightly cursing.

I make it downstairs safely and sit back down on Brian's lap. "Whats up babe?" He asks curiously. "The little bitch tricked me and I saw Cock Meister for the 2nd damn time today! I see it one more time, I'm gonna cut it off. Just saying." I say shaking my head at how stupid I was to fall for her trick again. Damn her. I will get her back if it kills me by the end of the day. I smiled evilly thinking of what I could do.

I hear A making her way downstairs. Once she's in view I point at her and she stops. "What?" she asks confused at what I was doing. "Hooker! You better not be coming down her to show yourself I will whip you later!" I yell and she starts laughing and falling on the ground holding her stomach. "Oh! Oh! Can I have an hour JayBear?! I'll be good to her!" Jimmy says excitedly joining in on the joke. "Uhm...I'm worth 500$ an hour babe. Sure you wanna pay that much?" she asks seductively. I smile at how far we're taking the joke. Jimbo nods his head in compromise and I yell at the top of me lungs. "BOUGHT & SOLD! Gimme the money bitch!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty much a filler since i can't think of very much stuff lately.
Comments please, subscribe if you want. :D
Sorry for taking forever, writers block is like a viral disease that won't go away! :P
Evil Herpes! xDD