Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

Fireworks!

We all cleared out of Sandy's house to head to the beach since A decided to blurt out she needed to tan! Pansi is what she is but I love her either way. And I mean c'mon, I'm whiter than her and she says she needs to go tanning. I'm fucking close to tan so...

[Earlier]

Brian was playing with the little stands of hair underneath the hat that was occupying my head while listening to A and Jimbo argue back and forth on fairies. I mean seriously? There fucking nuts!

"They are to real! They are evil dammit! I promise you!" A yelled standing up from Sandy's lap on one side of the room, pointing and glaring at Jimbo in desperation of making him believe. "I know there real but that doesn't make them evil! There sweet, and little, but secretly..." Jimbo got really quiet and started whispering just enough for everyone to hear. He looked around once before finishing his sentence. "..they really want to rape you." He started nodding as if he knew the biggest secret on Earth.

A's eyes got wide and I started up my roar of laughing causing Brian to chuckle with me. A looked over at us and pointed at me. "Bitch! Really? Your laughing because these evil fairies want to rape me?! Your such a...little...cunt!" She said with a pout and sat back down on Sandy's lap harder than I think she was expecting because Sandy groaned.

I started to giggle again as she started apologizing and kissing him to make him feel better which I could tell he clearly enjoyed. I just snuggled in closer to Brian's gorgeous body, smelling his sweet mixture of cologne and cigarette smoke.

"Babe?" I said trying to stay awake from listening to the beat of his heart. "Hmm?" He asked still rubbing his fingers lightly over my spine while my fingers moved up and down his arm. I looked up from watching my fingers to look at his face. "What do you want to do today?" He smirked before kissing me deeply.

It was pure bliss to my lips. I couldn't keep my hands from around his neck at the urge to not embarrass myself in front of our many friends. He nipped my bottom lip begging for entrance and I gladly let him but not to long into the kiss. I was smothered against Brian now and well, it probably couldn't make him anymore happier.

"Hey, uhm...Jay. You do know your suffocating your boyfriend with your giant boobies, right?" A said while on my back pushing my boobs into Brian's face to the point of practically motor boating me. I rolled my eyes as I leaned away from Brian and A fell on the floor. I blushed at the look on Brian's face. "Sorry...that was sort of an unwilling move." I said, stuttering slightly at the event that just happened. He smiled up at me and started getting up while cupping my ass in his hands and started walking us up to the spare bedroom.

"Heyy! I just totally helped you get laid BRIAN! You have a DHO! Haha. Matt, your friend has a dick hard on." I heard before Brian kicked the door closed and I giggled.

He dropped me on the bed and crawled on top of me with such hunger in his eyes. I brought my hand up to his cheek and he leaned into it. "Babe, it's been less than a day since we've had sex and you want to go at it again?" I ask innocently. He nods, leaning down kissing the exposed part of my neck. I moan as the first spot his lips touch is my sweet spot. He moves up my neck to my lips and nibbles on my bottom lip making me moan contently again.

I slightly brought my hips up to his and pushed so I could feel his DHO on my thigh. I giggled slightly at what little I did to turn this man on completely. I slid my hands under the hem of his shirt and scratched my nails above his pants line. He brought himself up for not even a minute and his shirt was gone. I ginned and scratched his stomach playfully.

I heard him groan against our lips and I smiled in content. He pressed harder against me with his crotch which activated a moan from my lips. He started pulling his lips away from mine and I wasn't done so my lips followed his. I was leaning on my elbows which is what he wanted because he started up my shirt with his cold hands and on to the floor it went. I shivered at the tingle of his cold hands on my warm body. "Baby, your freezing." I said in between moans as he lowered his mouth against my exposed chest. He chuckled slightly. "What better way to warm them up then?" I had to giggle at that one.

Once he stopped above my pants line I couldn't take it anymore. I growled and flipped us over causing me to be on top and honestly, I loved taking control over him. I smirked at his face as I softly slid down to his pants and unbuckled his pants pushing them down far enough for him to kick them off the rest of the way. I saw how aroused he was and couldn't contain my own arousal.

I kissed down the sexy v that he had pointing down to his area and just as I was about to move his boxers and show his manhood, what a shocker. "Hey guys, can we go to the beACHHHH?! Woahh! Man..." A said covering her eyes. I rolled my eyes and leaned over kissing Bri forcefully in saying sorry. He groaned when I let go from his lips. He stared into my eyes. "We're finishing this later, got it?" I smirked kissing him again. "Wouldn't have it any other way babe." I got up and he smacked my ass. I whined at the pain. "You keep doing that your not getting any..." I mumbled as he laughed.

"Alright A, paybacks a bitch and revenge is sweet so I guess we're the best sweetest bitches anyone is gonna meet." I said sliding my shirt back on while Bri was putting his pants back on. "A, your so lucky your a girl, I'd kick your ass for interrupting." Bri mumbled while A giggled watching us put our clothing back on. "You guys are just mad because I helped you get excited together and then I interrupted your excitement. Deal the fuck with it!" She giggled and I had to admit, it was hilarious how she said it.

I held my hand out to Bri and we followed A downstairs. "Woah, your good A, your good." Z said when we walked back in. I took our chair we had sat in earlier and plopped down while Bri sat on my lap. I wound my arms around his waist and laid my head against his back listening to his breathing. I kissed his back sweetly before looking over to A's second outburst. "I wanna go to the beach bitches so can weee?!?!?!" A begged, pleading. I smiled at my best friend. "Everyone alright for that? Meet up at the beach around 5ish in our usual spot. Like old times?" I ask hoping the old times would be making a few more rounds. Everyone smiled and nodded. I looked over at Jimbo. "You better bring my LeLe or your dead!" I pointed then looked over at Z "And you better bring my G-Hoe or your dead too." He smiled at me and I looked over at Johnny. "JJ, you bringing Lace or do I gotta threaten you too?" He laughed at how I changed the question for him. "J, we're good." I smiled. "Alright!"

A smiled in excitement. "Alright, I'm going to get something to drink really quick. Anybody want anything?" Everyone said there little responses of 'no' and 'nah'. I looked over at Jimmy and he smiled evilly. "Everybody wanna see something hilarious?" Everyone nodded in curiosity at what the fuck he had planned to taunt A. They fought like brother and sister but when it came down to it, they would be there for each other if the other were in trouble.

Jimbo stood up and straddled Sandy. Sandy was trying to hold in his laughter at how awkward it was to have Jimbo straddling him. Jimbo started making sexual noises and I was trying to keep from laughing. "What the hell?" I heard A say from the kitchen and I couldn't hold it in. I started laughing and so did everyone else. "What...the actual....Fuck?" A said standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Jimbo looked over at her. "Oh sorry Sexy, he's mine for the night. Did he not tell you we were together? Matty, you should have told her." Jimbo said hitting Sandy's chest playfully in a girly voice that just made the joke that more hilarious.

"Matt, really? Cheating on me with...that? You couldn't do better?" Jimbo scowled at A's comments and stood up from Matt's lap and got in front of A's face. "Oh hell no you didn't. Bitch, I will fuck your shit up so much you won't know what to do." Jimbo said with his finger going in circles and his neck moving back and forth with attitude. That did it. That made the joke history. We all started cracking up, Jimbo and A actually ended up falling on top of each other laughing.

Once everything was cooled down, A and Jimmy sat up and started saying random stuff. "A, you and me, we're like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Cept' I'm the Jelly and your the peanut butter because I'm the fruity flavoured kind, your nutty." She started laughing and she kissed his cheek, standing up then helping him up. She sat on Matt's lap softer this time and looked at me. "Jay, you and me, are like...the awesome sauce twins." I laughed then shook my head. "No, A. We're like marshmallow fluff and...my tongue." I giggled and she started giggling too. "But, but...Jay Bear! What about me?!" Jimbo said on his knees in front of Bri and I. "Jimbo, your my sexy lingerie model I secretly do behind Bri's back, Kay?" His eyes got wide and we both started a giggle fit which A joined in. All the guys looked at us like we were crazy but they joined in as well.

"OKAY! BEACH TIME! ALCOHOL! SWIMSUITS! VOLLEYBALL! BONFIRE TOOLS! BLANKETS! TOWELS! ANNNDDD.....fuck. Whats the last thing I usually say?" A screamed, scratching her head at the end of what she said in confusion. All of us got up and started walking out the door cept' Matt, he just stayed there waiting for time to come around since A had to come back to our place for clothes. Once she kissed Sandy and walked out the door linking our arms, I thought I'd tell her what it was before she hurt herself trying to remember.

"A, babe. What is the one thing Bri and I always got every time we had a beach night?" I hinted smiling bumping her hip. She looked so confused. "I can't rememberrr!" She said in annoyance at herself. "They we're colorful, made big noises, usually held on the Forth Of July...." I hinted more. She got wide eyed and yelled racing to the car. "YES! FIREWORKS! I FUCKING FORGOT! YAY!" Bri and I got in the car giggling at our best friend and her crazy antics.

Off to the Fucking Beach!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Jaylen
A