Status: In Progress

Reduced To Nothing

1; Forever Young

Frankens Bay Park. Laughter swelled out, two teenagers chasing each other about in the midst of Winter, in the pouring rain, wearing shorts and t-shirts, never feeling warmer.
“I love you, Caris!” Hayden yelled at the girl who was doubling over in laughter, her hair matted to her forehead with rain water. She stood at his words, the laughter draining away, a smile replaced the sound. Hayden walked up to her, and she slung her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his. “I love you too, Hayden.” She whispered against his chest. Hayden put his arms around her waist, and began to sway gently. He spun her around, she stopped, dropped his hands and looked seriously into her boyfriends eyes.
“Hayden. There’s no music.” Caris said, grinning to make up for the serious face.
“Well, it’s very lucky I thought about that.” Hayden grinned back at the sopping wet girl standing opposite him. He pulled out his phone and began to play ‘One’ by U2. Caris laughed, and resumed her position. The rain was still falling on them, and they were slow dancing to the music. Hayden spun Caris around and then pulled her close, pulling his arms tightly against her waist. Caris sighed and put her head against his waist, swaying as the song closed to an end.
“Never leave me, Caris. Never.” Hayden whispered into the top of her head.
“Never. I Promise.” Caris whispered into his chest, breathing in his smell. They were both drenched to the bone, in the pouring rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first bit in the sequel to Caat's REDUCED TO TEARS (which is written by me too :P) check it out before you read this.
Reduced To Tears