Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Why can't I tell him?

Stacie's POV:

I woke up that morning at my best friends house and i had the strongest urge to vomit. I sat up in bed and i ran over to the trash can and i hunched over it and i threw up everything i had consumed the night before. This has been going on for almost 3 months. I keep trying to think back to why this is happening to me. Lizzie thinks that I'm pregnant, and so does my boyfriend Keven. I stood up and looked at the test on the night stand. I took it off the stand and i walked into the bath room. I sat on the toilet and held the stick in between my legs and i began to pee on the stick. Once i finished i washed my hands and i compared the box to the stick. Plus sign means pregnant, and on the pregnancy test its a.....plus sign. Shit! My parents are gonna kill me! I quickly walked back into the room and i woke up Lizzie. She sat up in bed and stretched. She put her glasses on and looked at the test and bit her lip.

"How did this happen? Was it at that party 3 months ago?" she asked as she took the test from me. I thought back and then i nodded. She sighed and hugged me, then she looked at me.

"So what are you gonna do, kid? I mean your dad will probably beat the shit out of you, and your mom is with her boyfriend. You just need to go home and tell Kev, maybe he can help you Stacie." Lizzie spoke to me. I nodded and rubbed my arm and i grabbed my bag and i walked over to her.

"Alright, you're right I'll tell him tonight. I'll see you in school tomorrow, bye Lizzie." i said. She smiled and hugged me then she walked me down stairs to the front door. I waved good bye and she gave me the peace sign.

As i walked home i thought about how she was right. My mother was never there she was too busy sleeping with her stupid ass boyfriend. I trudged through the rain and i rubbed my belly. That explained me puking every morning, i also gain a little weight in my tummy, and i had awful mood swings. I made a turn and i stopped into the corner store and i bought a can of ginger ale and a pint of ice cream, then i walked two houses down and i walked into my house. I walked up stairs and i dropped my things into my room, then i walked down stairs, looking for my dad.

"Pop, where are you?" i called as i walked through the house, I found him face down on the floor in the kitchen. I ran over to him and i shook him, and when i saw him move i helped lift him up.

"C'mon on daddy, i gotcha, put your arm right here." i told him as i put his arm over my shoulder. Then i helped walk him up the stairs. I helped into his bed then i sat next to him. My dad always did this. He would get high to the point where he couldn't even stay awake. Once i was sure he was ok, i walked into the room and i ate ice cream and drank the ginger ale, then i leaned against my bed.

Damn Keven! He was too cheap to buy protection. It's called a condom. My daddy would kill me if he found out i was pregnant at 16. I opened my phone to a picture of me and Keven kissing and i smiled. I sent him a text message.

"Kev we like need 2 tlk now" is what i sent to him. He took so long to reply that i took an hour shower, when i was getting out of the shower my phone began to vibrate and beep. i flipped my phone open, it was from Keven.

"Hey sorry, i dnt want you to think i was ignoring you, i just had...um somethings to take care of, hmm you know how it is baby." Keven's message read. I rolled my eyes then i got another one right after.
"Baby call me if its so important." i groaned and threw my phone on the ground and i got dressed. Then i finally i called him. It took him a while to answer but when he did he sounded like he was panting.

"Hey Stac baby, what's up?" he asked. The tone of his voice sounded as if he didn't care about what i had to say, so i said screw it, and i didn't.

"It's nothing, just wanted to hear your voice is all. I'll talk to you tomorrow ok?" i told him as i brushed my hair, then he said whatever and then his line went dead. I looked down at my phone and rolled my eyes. I chucked my phone at my wall then i climbed into a bed and i looked at the news. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks, then i closed my eyes and relaxed.

Ok, so what, I'm gonna be a mother in about 6 months, and the father of my child is a total asshole. I cant see why i couldn't tell him. Your gonna be a father! How hard was it to say that? I'll tell Keven when I'm ready, and on my own terms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story on this website, so for those of you reading it please tell me how it is! Send me messages, comment, rate please tell me how it is, i would love that :))