Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Keven Finds Out

Stacie's POV:

I woke up that morning with a searing headache. I had back pain and i had to puke again. I looked around my room and realized that i didn't keep a trash can in my room. i pushed my door open and i hunched over the toilet and i began to vomit. Once i finally stopped i went and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess, hell i looked a mess, oh and to top it all off I'm 3 months pregnant. I rolled my eyes and i went into my room and i grabbed my make up kit and my towel. I ran back in the bath room and i started the shower so it was piping hot. I removed my clothing and i looked down at my tummy. It was noticeable but it just looks like normal weight gain. I rubbed my tummy and climbed in the shower then i let the water wash over my body, from my head to my toes i just soaked in the water. Then there was this loud bang on the bathroom door and i let out a loud shriek, i poked my head out and screamed what.

"Stacie! I'm leaving now! I left you 100 dollars, and i made you breakfast! I'll see you in 3 days." he shouted. I rolled my eyes and pretended to care.

"Ok bye daddy!" i yelled then i laid down on the shower floor and i just let the water consume me. I let my tears roll off my face and down the drain. At that moment i stood up and turned off the water. I got out of the shower and i dried off a good portion of my body and i looked in the mirror and i saw my hair was curly and it was gonna stay that way for a portion of the day. I brushed my hair so my hair wouldn't poof out. Then i applied my blush and lip gloss. I rubbed my lips together and the i put on mascara and eye liner then i walked out of the bathroom, and i checked my phone. I have three text messages. Two were from Kev, and the one was from Lizzie. I ignored the two from Keven and i checked the one from Liz. Her text message read:

"Get ur ass ovr 2 my house in 30 mins!" i smiled at the text message. I rummaged through my closet and i grabbed my my pink Hollister shirt and black skinny jeans, i slid my pink converse over the socks on my feet. I grabbed my sweat shirt in case you could notice my pregnant belly then i went down stairs and i ate quickly. I darted back up stairs and then i ran out the door and i locked it quickly, as i was backing up i tripped over my mothers body.

"Oh hey! Sorry sweetheart are you ok?" she asked as she stood up and helped me up. I dusted off my back and nodded then i began to walk to Lizzie's house. My mother left me with my druggie father when i was two. She was never there, though my father beats on me at least he's still a good parent.

"Stacie, please don't be mad at me! i was upset you wouldn't stop crying and Jim just couldn't handle you anymore, i did this for you." she told me as she grabbed my arm. I turned around and nudged her hand away then i got in her face.

"No mom, you did this for yourself! You didn't care if i lived or died. If it weren't for my father i probably would be a sex slave so you could get your goddamn drugs! So get off my door step" i yelled as i pushed her backwards and she fell on her back then i stalked off. I stopped in the corner store and bought more cans of ginger ale. Then i walked over to Lizzie's house and i waited for her outside. She finally walked out, she was wearing a blue jean mini skirt and a black shirt and black converse.

"Ok mom! NO! Yeah, mmhmm ok bu-bye!" she shouted as she slammed the door shut. She looked me up and down then she smiled and made me spin.

"You don't even look pregnant bitch!" she told me as she touched my belly, and i brushed her hand away and smiled. The we started down the street for our favorite coffee place. She looked at me.

"Did you tell Keven yet?" she asked. I looked up at her and opened the door to the coffee place. I didn't know what to tell her. I'm pretty sure she had some clue though.

"I'm gonna take that as a no. You need to him soon you know." she told me then she turned and order the coffee. I looked at her.

"I'll tell him when I'm ready to tell him." i said as i turn my back to the door. I grabbed my coffee and i started to sip on it.

"So your telling me your gonna tell Keven?" she asked then i heard a familiar voice behind us, i took a huge gulp of hot coffee then i turned around.

"Tell me what Stacie?" he asked as he pulled his coffee off the counter. I looked at Lizzie she nodded, then i looked into Keven's eyes.

"Keven there's something you need to know...Kev I'm pregnant with your baby." i said to him as i looked at the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the second chapter of my story, i hope you guys like this one. please comment, send me messages on idea's that i can use in my story, thanks guys:)))