Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

All Grown Up

Stacie's POV

I rolled my eyes as i searched around my condo for Matea. She is now nine, as i am 25. I have married Daniel and we are expecting our second child together. I have finished school, all of school, including college. Lizzie has finally had her first child. I am officially a aunt! She had a little boy and named him Bryce, her and Brendon couldn't figure out another name so they named him after her father. Speaking of fathers mine was imprisoned for child abuse. We haven't spoken since my birthday party. I wish i still had him but he was too far gone now. I made sure Matea never saw him. When she did my father bad mouthed my mother and me calling us whores and sluts. I didn't want my child to be subjected to that so visits got cut off. Luckily for her she got close to Daniels parents. When she was finally able to understand i allowed her to see Kevin. We explained to our daughter what happened and that tore her apart knowing Danny wasn't her actually dad. He now has visitation rights which he uses to his full advantage. Daniel and i did get our happy ending getting married once i was 20. Our little flower girl stumbling down the isle in her dress. All in all who could have imagined one little girl bringing so many people together? My mom passed away a year ago from an over dose. It was hard to handle because my daughter and her were finally getting close. When she suddenly got ripped from her, Matea didn't know how to handle it. I plopped down into a chair and i crossed my legs at my ankles under the chair as i rubbed the top of my baby bump.
"Matea Cecilia Niall! Mommy has something very important to do today. You get out here this instant!" i howled as i looked left from right. Suddenly i felt someones hands upon my shoulders! I jumped and i looked behind me. Matea smiled at me as i let go of her hands.
"How many times has daddy told you not to do that?" i questioned her. She smiled her smile and began to count her fingers. She then stopped and shrugged at me.
"Too many to count!" she squealed. I embraced her in a hug and i stood up and took her hand. She stopped me and smiled as she put a hand on my belly.
"You're the best mommy ever!" she giggled as she turned to start walking again. I smiled as those words entered my ears and i looked at her.
"It was all because of you baby girl, all because of you" i spoke as we walked out of our house closing the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry guys! I decided that i was going to cut my story off here:( I have been suffering from writers block for awhile, so i am trying to make this last chapter it's best! I hope you enjoyed my story!