'Till Tonight Do us Part

Final Chapter

Patrick’s POV
13 Years later

Ryann and I walked out of the house and got in my car to go to the cemetary. At our wedding thirteen years ago Ellie was shot and killed by none other than Christy my ex-girlfriend. Apparently after I broke up with her she got depressed and went crazy. She was very jealous of Ellie and found out when and where our wedding was. She was right outside the window and she shot the one and only love of my life. Within ten minutes Ryann and I made it to the cemetary and walked over to Ellies grave. Seeing her grave made me think about that fateful night.

*Flashback*

“Without Ellie I would be noth-.” My speech was cut short byt the sound of glass breaking and a scream of pain. I looked to my side and dropped the mic to the floor. I caught Ellie in my arms and I could already feel the blood on my hands when I dropped to my knees.

“Oh my god call an ambulance she’s been shot.” I said. My voice was shaking and tears were rollilng down my cheeks. This couldn’t be happening. This was supposed to be the best day of our lives together.

Ellie looked up at me with pain in her eyes. Her eyes began to flutter as her conciousness was slipping away from her.

“Stay with me Ellie.” I said rubbing her cheek with my thumb. Her eyes closed and she became limp in my arms.

“The ambulance is on the way.” Pete said dropping to his knees next to me.

“They better fucking hurry up.” I stated. About thirty seconds later we heard sirens and we saw lights outside the window. Two men with a stretcher rushed in and got nest to me.
“Sir you have to let go of her.” One of them said. I obliged and moved out of their way. I had blood all over me but I wasn’t concerned about that at the moment.

In lightning speed the two men got Ellie on the gernie and started rushing her outside. I ran right beside them and got in the ambulance with her. I took her cold hand in mine and kissed it. The ambulance started moving and the two doctors started hooking her up to some monitors. Her heart rate was very low. The two men were then trying to stop the bleeding from her wound. As we left I noticed there were police officers arresting someone.

I looked back at Ellie and noticed that the heart monitor started to dip lower. “Come on Ellie stay with me.” I choked out. The tears were still flowing from my eyes.

“We’re losing her.” One of the men said looking at the monitor.

“No!” I exclaimed. The heart monitor flat lined and the men got out the shock machine. They turned her on her back and got the machine ready.

“Clear!” The man yelled then he shocked her chest. Her body jumped and hit the table again. The man repeated this process many times but none of the attempts worked.

“Time of death 7:26PM.” I sat there sobbing my heart until they made me get away from her.

*End Flashback*

I looked down at Ryann to see her looking back at me. She looked exactly like Ellie and I was so glad. The only thing she got from me was her blue eyes.

“Dad do you miss mom?” She asked me.

“I miss her every day but I know she’s looking down on us to make sure we’re safe.” I said.

“I wish I could remember her.” She said looking down at the tombstone.

“I wish you could too, she was a great person and a great mother.”

Since that day lots of things have happened. Pete and Liz got married a year after Ellie died and they had a son named Bronx he’s eleven now. Joe and Hayley got married a year after Pete and they had twins which they named Abigail and Jon they are ten now. Finally, Andy and Lacey got married and had a boy then a girl a year later. Andy junior is nine and Jessica is eight. Also, Fall Out Boy is now one of the most popular bands in the world. I’ve also not dated anyone since Ellie died and I don’t think I ever will because I will never find anyone as good at Elizabeth Jameson.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.
Comments are appriciated.
Hope you liked it.
xoxo
Hannah