Status: I'm back :)

And Just Like That Mistakes Are Made.

Jail Bait.

The week of graduation flew by, when I had awoke the morning after the wedding, Matt was gone and I hadn't heard from him since. The closest thing to contact he made with me was the plane ticket that arrived to the hotel room yesterday. I didn't bother going to graduation, and mostly spent my days holed up in the room. Tom had gotten the things I wanted from my parent's house and they were now packed and being removed from the airplane which I was now waiting to get off of.
I was tempted to just vanish when I stepped off the plane, take my backpack and walk away from the crowd and out into the world, alone. I really really didn't want to see Matt when I walked into the airport. I was hoping that maybe he would forget me, seeing as he was pretty good at doing so already.
I let everyone go ahead of me, taking my sweet ass time to gather up my stuff and made sure that I was the last off the plane. Maybe he'll think I didn't come and leave, I thought with a grin. Then I could just disappear.
My grin vanished however, when I walked into the baggage claim area and Matt was standing there with his hands shoved deep in his pockets, staring intently through the crowd. When he noticed me, he gave me a small smile and began to make his way over to me.
"Hey Nessy," Matt said as he took his hands from his pockets to wrap his arms around me in a hug. A hug that I didn't return.
"How was your flight?" He asked as he let me go and we began walking to where the luggage was being unloaded.
"Good," I replied not bothering to look at him.
"Are you feeling okay?"
"I'm fine." I grumbled and walked away from him to grab my bags off the belt.
"Is this all you brought?" Matt asked as he looked down at my two suitcases.
"Yes, now can we go?"
"Alright, you're probably tired." He replied with a sigh and I followed behind him as he walked towards the exit, carrying my suitcases.

"So you're the jail bait that got knocked up and forced Shad's to marry you?" A taller guy with black hair sitting on Matt's couch said as I walked in.
"Go kill yourself." I grumbled not in the mood to deal with anyone at the moment, especially obnoxious pricks.
"Damn, I would have tapped that too."
"Shut the hell up Brian." Matt growled as he walked in the room behind me.
"Where am I sleeping?" I asked glancing up at my unwanted husband.
"Come on, I'll show you," he replied and then glared at Brian. "I'll be down in a minute."
"Nice meeting you, Mrs. Sanders." Brian called as we left the room and headed for the stairs.
"He seems nice." I told Matt sarcastically.
"Just ignore him, he just thinks you're going to ruin my rep." He replied as he led me into a room, which I'm assuming was his.
"Your rep?" I snorted. "As what, a man-whore?" Matt shot me a look.
"This is our room, you can have that dresser." He said pointing to the one in the corner. "I cleared out space for you in the closet."
"Wow, I'm surprised you actually remembered I was coming."
"I'll go get your suitcases." Matt told me, ignoring my previous comment.
I sat on the edge of the bed and glanced around the room. I wonder how many girls he's fucked in this bed? I thought and then rubbed my face with my hands, trying to keep my emotions in check.
"There, you can start unpacking if you want." Matt said as he walked back into the bedroom with my suitcases.
"Thanks." I replied weakly.
"I have to go out with the guys for awhile." Matt told me hesitantly, looking anywhere but at me.
"Okay," I said standing from the bed. Walking over to him, I took my suitcases and brought them back to the bed.
"I would ask you to come, but you aren't old enough." Nice excuse.
"Thanks fine, I don't feel good anyways." I lied and unzipped my first suitcase.
"Vanessa, I'm -" Matt started and I cut him off.
"Don't even bother, because I don't want to hear it."
"We won't be too long." He said and with a sigh left the room.
As soon as he shut the door, I shoved my suitcase off the bed with a angry shout and let it spill all over the floor. Picking it up, I threw it at the wall and then slumped down to the floor, leaning against the bed frame. Bringing my knees to my chest, I wrapped my arms around my legs and buried my face in my knees. I just got here, and he's going out to the bar to fuck some slut already, I thought as tears slid down my cheeks.
This was the first night in my new home and I was alone and lost. I knew that I wasn't welcome here, or wanted for that matter. The only reason Matt went through with this was because he didn't want to end up in jail. He didn't want to and wouldn't give up his ways, just because he was stuck with me and I knew that. If only I had stayed away, if only...
I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, I was being picked up and held in someones arms. Opening my eyes slowly, I saw Matt staring down at me, a frown on his face. He leaned over the bed, and set me down, pulling the blankets over me.
"I can't leave you for even a minute, can I?" He mumbled as he walked away from the bed and picked up my suitcase. I watched him from the bed as he gathered up the clothes I had strewn everywhere and placed them back in my suitcase.
"What time is it?" I asked quietly, my voice cracking.
"Midnight," he replied. I had gotten to Matt's house at 9.
"I don't know what to do Matt." I whispered as tears began to form again.
"I don't know what to do either Nessy." He sighed crawling into bed next to me, pulling me into his chest.
"Why did you just leave without waking me up?" I asked hiding my face in his chest. I felt him stiffen.
"Cause I didn't want to see you break down again."
"So you ignore me for the rest of the week too?"
"I don't need to report what I'm doing to you." Matt replied coldly. I pushed him away.
"I didn't say you had to, did I? A simple hi, how are you doing, would have sufficed."
I was starting to think that Matt was bipolar... I mean one minute he's all nice and concerned, and the next he's the biggest prick going. Standing from the bed, I stripped off my clothes, leaving me in my tank top and underwear and then crawled back into bed. I laid as close to the edge as I could, not wanting to be near him. I wanted nothing more then for life to be back to normal at this moment, I would be done high school and ready to move on with my life, the way I wanted to. Matt sighed from beside me as I sniffled.
"Do you ever stop crying?" He grumbled.
"Do you ever stop to think about how big of an asswipe you are?" I retorted and threw back the blankets.
"Where the hell are you going?" Matt asked as I stood from the bed and headed for the door.
"To sleep somewhere else."
"Vanessa, stop being ridiculous and come back to bed." I ignored him, walking down the hallway to the stairs. "You're being childish."
"That's what I am Matt," I yelled angrily spinning around to face him. "I'm not even 18 yet, knocked up, married and I'm scared shitless. I don't know what to do, I'm so confused and lost. I'm stuck with you, a man-whore who clearly doesn't want me around."
"Come on Vanessa, you know that's not true, of course I want you around." He replied calmly, a frown spread across his brow.
"Bullshit! That's a bunch of bullshit, and you know it! If you wanted me to be here, you wouldn't have left to go fuck some whore the minute I got here , and don't even try and deny it." I was so furious by this point that I was shaking, I wanted nothing more than to punch him with all my might. I glared at Matt, as he stared back his frown deepening.
"Nessy..." He began and I cut him off.
"Just go away, I don't want to be near you." I opened the closest door to me and walked in. Thankfully it was a bedroom, because I wasn't about to walk back out and face him again. I shut the door, crossed the room and pulled back the covers, sliding into bed.

I began to stir from sleep, as I felt a weight wrapped around my stomach and I frowned. Slowly opening my eyes, I realized that I was back in Matt's bed and he was spooning me, with his arm tightly wrapped around me. Pushing him away, I shoved the blankets off and stood from the bed. Matt groaned from behind me and I turned to see him roll over on to his side with a sigh. Gathering my cosmetic bag, hair dryer and some clothes, I headed towards the bathroom and locked myself in.
After I was finished getting ready for the day, I took a deep breath and opened the door. I noticed Matt still sleeping, and couldn't help but notice how adorable he looked. Don't even think about it, I growled to myself shaking my head as I left the bedroom. I followed the hallway to the stairs, and went down to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I sighed when I saw that there was barely anything in it, except beer and milk.
"Well, looks like I'm going for a walk." I grumbled, grabbing my purse from where I left it the previous day, and left the house.
It was nice to be by myself, I walked along the sidewalk until I came to a convenience store and went in. I grabbed a bottle of grape juice from the fridge and a rice crispy square, and headed to the cash to pay. I left the store and walked down the boardwalk to the beach. I sat in the sand, and opening my bottle of juice, staring out into the ocean. If there was one thing nice about this place, it was the ocean.

I stayed by the beach until I was done eating and then I stood and wandered slowly back the way I came. I realized that I didn't know where I was going about two blocks later. I was becoming nauseous from the glaring sun, and decided to sit on the edge of the sidewalk for a minute or two. I dug through my purse for my cell phone and found it dead at the bottom, sighing I tossed it back in and ran my fingers through my hair. Matt's probably freaking out right now, I thought letting out a little chuckle. Serves him right.
I lifted my head as I noticed a car pull to the curb next to me and a man got out.
"Well hello there little lady, you must be the famous Vanessa." He said excitedly with a grin.
"And who would you be?" I asked looking at him skeptically.
"Jimmy," he replied.
"Well Jimmy, how do you know me?"
"You're Matt's wifey, I've come to collect you and bring you back to your man."
"Why don't you just point me in the general direction of his house and I'll walk thanks." I said, not wanting to go anywhere with this guy.
"I have specific instructions that you come with me." Jimmy argued and the passenger window of the car rolled down.
"Jimmy, are you scaring her?" The man with spots of blonde and brown hair asked.
"She doesn't want to come Johnny, she says she wants to walk." Jimmy whined to him.
"I wouldn't get in a car with you either," Johnny replied stepping out of the car. "You go back to the house and tell Matt that we found her."
"What are you going to do?"
"I'll walk back with her."
"I'm perfectly capable of walking myself." I said from where I was watching them interact.
"Yes I know you are, but Matt would kill us," Johnny said. "He's been going crazy all morning trying to find you."
"I'll see you back at the house then." Jimmy said with a wave and got back in the car.
"I'm Johnny by the way, we are all in Avenged Sevenfold with Matt." He explained.
"Nice to meet you." I said with a nod.
"So why did you run off?" He asked as he began to walk and I followed.
"I didn't, I went to the store to get juice and then went to the beach. I got lost on my way back, and my phone is dead."
"Matt will be happy to know that you're okay."
"I'm surprised he even noticed me gone." I snorted.
"He's been freaking out for hours, he has everyone out looking for you."
"Are we far from the house?" I asked ignoring his previous comment. "I'm not feeling all that well."
"It's not too much further, did you want me to call Matt?" Johnny asked with a concerned frown.
"No please don't, I'll be fine."
"Alright, well let me know if you need to stop for a minute."
The walk back to the house went faster than expected. Johnny and I talked the whole way, and I was beginning to think that I had found a friend. He was younger than the others and seemed to be a genuinely good guy.
"I really don't feel like dealing with him at the moment." I groaned as we reached the driveway.
"Let me do the talking," Johnny replies with a chuckle. "Lean on me and try to look sick, it shouldn't be that hard seeing as you already look ready to faint."
"Thanks," I said smiling at him as I wrapped my arm around his back and leaned against him.
As soon as we entered the house, Matt rushed to the door, his face full of panic.
"Where were you, what happened, why didn't you call?" He shot out.
"She went to the store and got lost, her phone was dead." Johnny explained squeezing my shoulder. "She's not feeling good, she needs to lie down."
"I told you to bring her home, not walk her home." Matt growled.
"She didn't want to, and I don't blame her. A car with strangers pulls up and says they're going to bring you home, I wouldn't get in either."
"I don't care what you'd do Short Shit, now Vanessa's sick."
"Leave him alone," I said, piping up for the first time. "he didn't do anything but be a good person, unlike you, so just get over it. I'm fine and I'm going to bed."
Pulling away from Johnny, a wave of dizziness washed over me and I stumbled. Matt reached out and grabbed me before I could fall, I shoved him away and slowly walked through the living room to the stairs.
"Do you always cause trouble and act this dramatic?" Brian snapped from the couch. I ignored him completely and walked up the stairs, gripping the railing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....It's been a long time. What can I say though, being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be. Anyways, I'll try to update more soon. Comment and let me know what you think, I need some motivation! Thanks to all who've read my stories. :)