Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 1)

I looked through all my stuff again and I even checked Craig's bunk and under it where I found old condom wrappers, I wrinkled my face in disgust and stood up again. The tour bus wasn't that big and I searched everywhere for my dog tags, where the hell were they?
"Looking for something?" Max said leaning on the bunk with a smirk on his face and my dog tag necklaces dangling between his fingers.
"Give me the fucking dog tags." I snarled at him, this guy really pisses me off. I reached for them but he pulled them back out of my reach.
"Max, stop being such a douche bag and give her back the dog tags." Robert said sitting on his bunk, I smiled at him.
"As soon as she tells me where she hid my Iron Maiden shirt." Max said. Rob sighed.
"I swear you guys are always going at it...." Rob said.
"Well maybe if Max wasn't such a dick fuck then there would be nothing to go at!" I said, that erased Max's stupid smirk off his face.
"Why the hell are you such a bitch?" He said
"Why the hell are you such a dick?" I said
"Man, give her back the dog tags, you remember what happened last time." Rob said referring to the last time where Max broke my ipod on purpose, he ended up in the hospital with a broken rib, leg, arm, and foot. I was super mad that he broke my ipod he knew how much it meant to me. What an asshole.
The bus jolted forward which caused Max to crash into me where we both landed on the floor Max was on top of me, his face was inches from mine and both his hands were on my chest, he looked at me blushing and then he smirked and started squeezing both my breasts, my mouth dropped and he continued. My left leg was in the middle of his so I kneed him right in the groin.
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! FUCK!" He yelled grabbing his groin and rolling off of me. I stood up quickly and grabbed my dog tags from his hand.
"Thanks." I said putting on the dog tags.
"Fuck you.....I"m gonna get you back so fucking hard..." He said curling into a tighter ball, I couched down beside him.
"Bring it bitch." I said then I stood back up and went back into the living room/ kitchen. Bryan (but everyone called him Monte) was talking on the phone and Craig was going through boxes on the floor. I kicked one of the boxes and it shifted slightly and Craig looked up at me.
"Whatcha doin?" I asked him in a childish voice, he smiled.
"Getting the merch stuff together for tomorrow." He said opening one of the boxes.
"Boring." I said getting a beer from the fridge, Craig shot me a disapproving look.
"Oh, don't give me that look." I said taking a sip.
"You know how I feel about you drinking, teens these days...." He said.
"Your sister is a bitch." Max said to Craig comming in and grabbing a beer, he sat next to me just to piss me off.
"Your Bassist is an asshole." I said to Craig. He sighed.
"Can't you guys get along?" Monte said from the couch.
"Fuck no." Max and I said at the same time, I flipped him off.
"I always knew you wanted to fuck me." Max said with a smirk.
"Shut the fuck up, I had breakfast this morning and I would like to keep it down." I said finishing my beer. I walked back over to my bunk and it was covered in clear flat balloons? No these are...condoms?!
"MAAAAAAAAXXXXXXX!!!!!" I yelled.
"I always wanted you to scream my name...." He said from the kitchen/living room, I could hear him smirking. I stormed in there and I could tell they were all trying to hold in their laughter, I went over to Max and dropped one of the condoms in his beer.
"Now we're both not happy." He said pouring the beer down the drain and throwing the cup and condom away.
"YOU BETTER CLEAN ALL THAT SHIT OFF MY BED!" I yelled at him.
"WE'RE EVEN! YOU KNEED ME IN THE GROIN AND I PUT CONDOMS ON YOUR BED!" Max yelled back.
"I HATE YOU!!!" I yelled I began to storm off until I felt a hand slap across my ass.
"I hate you too." He said with a smirk. I was about to lunge at him but Craig and Monte held me back.
"I don't know why you provoke her." Monte said to Max
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! i decided to start a new story hope u like it! its gonna be a little ligher than the other one but I hope you like it all the same! feedback is nice please and thank you!