Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 2)

"Craig your gonna fall..." I said to him. We were at the park since the guys didn't have a show today and Craig decided that jumping off a tall statue into the grass and rolling it off James Bond style would be totally bad-ass.
"Just make sure you get it on video so I can post it on Youtube and all my fan girls will lift up their tops at the next show." Craig said climbing higher, he was really trying to end his life wasn't he?
"You are a disgusting dumbass!" I said getting my phone out so I could record him cracking his skull open.
"I love you too sis! Okay I'M GONNA JUMP WOO YEAH!" Craig said loudly, people were starting to stare.
"DO IT DUDE BUT WHEN YOUR DEAD I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR SISTERS BRAINS OUT!" Monte yelled, My mouth dropped open and I'm sure I was blushing. I punched him in the arm hard and he yelped.
"DAMMIT! That shit hurt fuck I think I can't move it!" He said, all the guys were a little drunk, I was the only sober one (for once).
"Good!' I said laughing. Robert came over and sat on the grass right beside me, Robert drank as much as Craig, Monte and Max did but he was the only one who could actually hold his liqueur. I sat down next to him.
"Hey this may seem out of the blue but do you like Max?" He asked, I could see my reflection in his aviators. I stared at him in disbelief that he could be this stupid.
"You must be drunk too." I said pointing my camera phone at a drunken Craig, this was so going on youtube.
"No, I'm serious. That's why I started off by saying this may seem out of the blue..." He said.
"I think my shirt explains it all." I said pointing to me blue shirt that said 'Max Green Suxxx' in purple letters.
"Opposites attract..."
"Are you high or something? I hate Max and I always will."
"I thought I seen both of you guys blush when Max fell on top of you back on the bus." Rob said looking at the sky.
"Well it was embarrassing, doesn't mean I like that dick fuck though." I said.
"Maybe, but I think I know my sister." Rob said. Yeah we were that close, he considered me his sister and I considered him as my second brother. I stuck my tongue out at him he stood up and pulled me into a piggyback (I loved piggybacks from him since he was tall).
On my phone camera I saw Craig jump and land not so James Bond style.
"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH!" Craig said holding his knee, I signaled for Robert to put me down, I walked over to Craig and sighed.
"Reina, I hurt myself." Craig said looking up at me poking out his lip, I laughed a little.
"I told you that you would, nothing is broken right?" I said looking down at him. He thought for a minute then shook his head no.
"Your gonna feel like a sorry fucker in the morning." Max said slurring his words a little.
"Mhm, now help me up." Craig said, I pulled him by the hand until he was able to stand on his feet.
"You totally got that on film right?" Craig asked as we were heading back to the tour bus.
"Yep." I said
"Good cuz chicks give sympathy." He said smiling to himself, I punched him lightly in the arm.
"You are fucked up in the head." I said to him.
As soon as we got back on the tour bus I borrowed Robert's laptop so that I could upload the video to youtube. Rob came rushing over to my bunk and laughed at how wild he looked, his hair was in a loose ponytail and he had a leaf in it, he was missing a shoe and his jacket was halfway off.
"Dude, you have to stop fucking those prostitutes and then try to leave so you don't have to pay them." I said sarcastically.
"LISTEN! I ASKED M-" Rob started but a shoe was thrown at his head, I peaked my head out and Max was standing there, he looked just as messed up a Robert. He walked over to the bunk and tackled Rob down to the floor.
"SHUT UP DUDE!" Max said.
"I GOTTA TELL HER!" Rob said wrestling with Max.
"YOU PROMISED!" Max said trying to wrestle. I got up and walked into the kitchen/living room and Craig was sitting on the couch with a bag of ice on his leg and another bag on his head.
"Why are they wrestling?" He said looking up at me.
"I have no idea, but I posted your vid." I said holding out the laptop to him, he took it and clicked play. I walked back to my bunk and the guys we both passed out. I stepped over them and hopped on my bunk and passed out too.
♠ ♠ ♠
hurray for chap 2 :) thx for reading lovess plz rate and comment please and thank you!