Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 13)

"CRAIG! WAIT!" I called after him, god he was walking so fast, but luckily I finally caught him at the elevator. He turned to me and grabbed me in a tight hug, that only made me cry harder.
"I'm not mad at you, I'm really not. I'm just worried for you. Max is one of my good friends but he sleeps around with alot of girls and I refuse for you to be another one of them. You are my little sister and I'm supposed to protect you, if he hurts you I'm going to blame myself not him." he whispered in my hair.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was doing, I don't know what the hell was going through my head..."
"Shh, its not your fault, I made things worse by storming out like that, I'm sorry." He said and I don't know how long we stood like that for but having such a connection with my brother like that was so amazing, I didn't care if we stood there for years.

When I got back to the room Craig apologized to everyone and they all went out drinking while I stayed in the room flipping through channels I could really care less about, the phone kept ringing in my hand, each time it was Ronnie, by the seventh time I called I built up enough courage to anwser.
"Hey Ronnie..."
"REINA! I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU I CALLED LIKE 400 TIMES BABE, IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!" he panic yelled into the phone, just the sound of his voice made me cry.
"Babe, your crying...talk to me please.."
"I'm so sorry... you're not going to want to be with me anymore.." I sobbed into the phone, curling my kneees into my chest.
"Nothing you could ever do would make me want to leave you, please just tell me whats going on your fucking scaring me babe.."
The guys came back and they all seemed sober, they took one look at my face and shut up.
"I'm comming over."
"No wait.." but he already hung up.
"Whats going on?" Rob asked breaking the silence.
"Hes comming over because I didn't get a chance to tell him what happened with me and Max over the phone." I said crying harder.
"You're boyfriend is comming here? Uh oh..." Monte said.
"I know and-" I was cut off by a knock on the door, Craig went to open it but I jumped off the bed and took his hand off the door knob.
"What the hell?" Craig asked.
"Just let me talk to him first." I said slipping out the door to meet Ronnie.
He hugged me and kissed me through my hair and then wiped the tears off my cheeks.
"Babe, please just tell me whats going on. I'm so scared you are going to leave me that I'm just about fucking shaking.." Ronnie pleaded, he had tears in his eyes himself, that made me start crying again.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't..mean to it was a huge mistake, me and Max tonight...it got out of control and we ended up.." I couldn't even say the words, I showed him the hickeys on my neck.
"I didn't give you those..You and Max screwed? You cheated on me?!" Ronnie said loudly.
"I'm so sorry, I know its such a stupid excuse but I don't know how it got that far, we were fighting over towels and then it just happened and then Craig yelled at both of us-" But Ronnie went past me and slammed open the door, all the guys looked at us very suprised.
"Ronnie?" Rob said sliding his shades off like they were lying to his own eyes.
"YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME MAX RIGHT?! YOU TOOK FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE AND THEN YOU SCREW MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Ronnie yelled going over to Max.
"WHAT THE FUCK, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND FIRST OF ALL AND THEN I FUCKING LOVE HER! I'VE LOVED HER EVER SINCE THE FIRST TIME CRAIG BROUGHT HER ON THE BUS!"
"WELL YOU FUCKED UP NOW! THIS IS ONE THING YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE AWAY FROM ME, I REALLY LOVE HER! YOU SCREWED HER NOW YOU'RE DONE WITH HER RIGHT? JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING GIRL YOU WERE EVER WITH!" Ronnie yelled directly in Max's face, I have never seen him this mad before.
Ronnie punched Max in the face which sent Max flying over to the nightstand with a loud crash, Ronnie then got on top of him and punched him even more, I heard the bones in Max's nose crack. Max punched Ronnie in the face and in the stomach then climbed on top of him and started punching Ronnie in the face. It took Rob, Craig, and Monte to pull both of them away.
"He's not worth it dude, let it go." Rob kept saying to Max holding him back, Monte and Craig had both of Ronnie's hands behind his back and after a few minutes they both calmed down.
"So all this time Ronnie was you're boyfriend?" Monte asked looking at me, but I couldn't even speak, it felt like I was just frozen there.
"Was? I STILL AM HER BOYFRIEND AND I ALWAYS FUCKING WILL BE!" Ronnie yelled breaking free from them and hugging me into him.
"SHE'S MINE NOW!" Max yelled, Rob was still holding him.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! NO SHE'S NOT!" Ronnie yelled then turned back to me and kissed me.
"Reina I love you so fucking much, I don't fucking care about any of this. I love you and I'm not leaving you." he said kissing me gently again.
Max got free from Rob and ran over and pulled Ronnie off of me and kissed me.
"Reina please just be with me, I never wanted another girl so much in my entire life I swear, please just be with me, please.." Max pleaded but Ronnie pulled him away and the guys had to jump in again and seperate them.
The only thing I could do was keep my head down in shame and run, and I ran fucking fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think about the chapter :) now things are interestingg :)