Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 12)

"Gimmie a towel and stop being a stupid douchebag!" I said sitting against the door, its been a half an hour and this guy is relentless in trying to get me out of this bathroom without a towel.
"See, if i give you a towel now, then there is no fun for me."
"MAXXX IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A TOWEL I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!"
"You love me to much to do that." The way he said that so camly just pissed me off even more for some reason.
Looks like I'm going to have to work with whats in the bathroom. I looked around, toilet paper, toothpaste, soap, shampoo. I looked back at the toliet paper and got a great idea, i started wraping the toliet paper around myself and after a few minutes a toliet paper dress was made, good thing I used to do this as a kid. I walked out the bathroom and Max snapped a picture then his face fell.
"Goddammitt!" He said throwing his phone in frustration, then he got a smile and walked over to me.
"I'm gonna make that pretty little dress see through." He said smiling and grabbing a cup and heading over to the sink in the bathroom. After he filled the cup up he spilled some on my stomach and the paper melted.
"STOP! I OUTSMARTED YOU! YOU CAN'T CHEAT NOW!" I said running across the room while he chased me spilling water all over the floor. After a few minutes and a few more paper melted spots later I managed to grab the towel on the bed and wrap it around me.
"HA!" I laughed laying back on the bed glad I finally won. Max flopped down next to me.
"You are just so lucky I ran out of water." He said out of breath, I sat up and got on top of him.
"Nah, you were just slow." I said laughing.
His face got serious and he wrapped his hands around my back and rolled me over so that he was on top of me, I could feel myself blushing, he leaned down and kissed me gently and my lips moved along with his in perfect sync, his hands ran smoothly to my hips while my hands played in his hair, his kissed travled down to my neck and I wrapped my legs around him while he moved his hips inbetween me, I tugged at his shirt and he stopped kissing me for a moment while he took his shirt off then he came back to kissing my neck, he kissed the one spot that made me moan and I could tell that made him a little excited. I could tell he was starting to put hickeys on my neck and his kisses were running down to my chest. He started unbuttoning his pants and he slid them off effortlessly, he went back to kissing me on the lips, this time harder and with more heat, I loved it. His hand slid between my legs and he put two fingers inside me, I moaned loudly as he went faster and kissed me harder. He slipped off his boxers and put himself inside me and started kissing my neck.
"I...love you, I just didn't know....how to tell you..I love you...so fucking much Reina Mabbitt." He whispered to me going faster and faster. A knock at the door made us both stop.
"Hey Max cmon, time to party." My brother yelled through the door.
"Um, I'm not feeling too good, you guys go ahead." Max said towards the door
"You will feel better with a couple of drinks dude." Rob said.
"I bet hes in there screwing Reina." Monte said laughing.
"OH MY GOD NO! OPEN THE DOOR BECAUSE NOW I'M ALL PARANOID! MONTE WHY DID YOU SAY THAT" Craig started yelling all freaked out.
Max slid his boxers on and then his pants while I put my jeans and Craig's hoodie on. Max walked over to the door and opened it, Craig hurridly rushed in and looked around the room.
"Whew, okay..wait whats that on your neck? THOSE ARE HICKEYS! WHAT THE HELL!" Craig yelled, my hand instantly flew to my neck to where Max was kissing earlier.
"And Max obviously has a boner over here." Monte said.
"Be so fucking honest right now, you guys were in the middle of it weren't you!" Craig said looking directly at me, the whole room got quiet. I just looked down and nodded my head.
"You think my sister is just another one of you're sluts huh?" Craig said to Max.
"Of course not, its not like that at all dude."
"Oh, what, you actually love her or something? You are gonna hurt her, and when you do. I'm gonna kick your ass dude." Craig said leaving. We all just stood there silent.
Maybe I just didnt hurt me and Ronnie's relationship tonight, All I could do was start to cry... What the hell did I do tonight?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the update took so long hope you like it though :)