Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 15)

I woke up to pink haired girl stomping on the breaks.
"Sorry. We're here welcome to the apartment of Mai and Tahlia!" Mai said a little too loudly.
I got out the car and walked up to the white apartment door while Mai locked her car and unlocked the front door.
"Mai! I told you about borrowing my Asking Alexandria shirt like 500 times! That's the only one I fuck-...What the hell?" Tahlia said taking a good look at me from the middle of the stairs.
"Tahlia, this is Reina. Craig Mabbitt's sister remember? She needs a place to crash for a few days so that she can get back home. The band is having some problems."
"I. Love. This." Tahlia said
"Its obvious you had a long day Reina. Your room is upstairs and to the left and the bathroom is right next to your room, call if you need anything okay?" Mai said, I nodded my head and headed up the hardwood steps to my room.
The room was really nice, the bed was queen sized and had red silk coverings, the wall was painted a medium shade of grey and the floor was hardwood just like the stairs. I flopped my full body onto the bed and cried my fucking eyes out.
I didn't even really mean to have sex with Max, I love Ronnie right? Of course I love Ronnie, I know I don't love Max. How did we go from hating each other to having spontanious sex?! Sure I hurt everyone tonight by just running away like that but I know I hurt Ronnie the most, God he probably hates me...
That thought of Ronnie hating me had my body curling further into the bed and crying so bad I thought I was going to throw my guts up. I'm so fucking stupid why did this even happen? Where does Max get off saying he loves me anyway? He never acted like it! we hated each other for as long as I can remember. I just want Ronnie, I want him to hold me and tell me he loves me, I want him to run his fingers through my hair like he always does when he tries to put me to sleep, I want him to sing to me and kiss my forehead until I fall asleep. I want Ronnie to not hate me for a terrible mistake...

I was having a dream when I heard The Aftermath breaking apart my dream. I opened my eyes to the darkness of a room, after my eyes adjusted I remembered where I was...Mai and Tahlia's apartment...I ran away. My phone was still playing loudly next to me and the screen was annoyingly bright, I looked at the time in the corner and it was 4:30 in the morning. Craig was calling...I took a deep breath and pressed the anwser key.
"hello?" I anwsered in a groggy voice.
"Please come back...I-I looked all over and I couldn't find you..please stop doing this to me..." Craig whispered. I never seen or heard my brother cry but he was deffenetly crying.
"I'm safe...I'm gonna go home back with mom and da-"
"NO!!!! I will not do another tour without you! Cmon open the door..."
"Open the door?" I walked out my room door and seen that Mai and Tahlia were already waiting downstairs.
"You told him where I was?" I asked both of them.
"I'm sorry but you wouldn't stop crying except when you were sleeping." Mai said.
"And even where you were sleeping you kept saying 'Craig' or 'Ronnie'. We just wanted to help, even though we don't know exactly whats going on you guys are brother and sister and you obviously love this Ronnie guy. You need to talk it over or make it right or whatever..." Tahlia said crossing her arms.
Mai opened the door, Craig and Ronnie were both standing there. Goddammit I could feel the tears already starting. They both rushed in and squished me in a hug between them, they both kept kissing my temples and sniffling.
"Don't you ever fucking leave me like that again do you fucking hear me? You could have died or something...god I don't even wanna think about it. I'm so glad you're safe little sister." Craig said inbetween kisses.
"You owe me so much make up sex and breakfast in bed and sandwitches with beer at lunch its not even funny." Ronnie said taking hold of my face and kissing me.

After my goodbyes to Mai and Tahlia Craig handcuffed me to his wrist (literally) and walked me the five steps to the tourbus outfront with Ronnie following behind me. Once Craig and I stepped inside and Ronnie locked the door Craig uncuffed me. I noticed the tourbus was quiet.
"Where is everyone?" I asked.
"Pretending to sleep so they can listen to whats about to be said" Craig said grabbing a beer from the fridge.
"What's going on." I said taking a halfstep back towards the door.
"Take the halfstep back in here." Ronnie said comming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling in my neck.
"Here's the story. Ronnie is staying with us from now on you don't have to sneak around anymore. You never run away ever again or you will be cuffed to me forever, don't even think I'm kidding." Craig said inbetween beer sips.
"Okay things are wrong with you're 'story'. How is Ronnie staying with us? He drove his car its not going to magically go back to his place." I said
"Don't worry dollface, I have a few friends who live up here. They owe me favors so I had them drive my car back." Ronnie said kissing the said of my neck, I elbowed him in the stomach, he smirked.
"Okay fine. But how is Ronnie gonna stay with us I mean him and Max didn't get along before...now they really don't get along because of me."
"They both came to a civil aggrement. I can't tell you the terms and conditions but there will be no more fights. Trust me." Craig answered.
"And what if I choose to run away?" I said sternly crossing my arms, Ronnie shook his head.
"You won't. Now get some sleep." Craig said heading back to the bunks. I just sat down at the table and put my head in my hands.
"Whats wrong?" Ronnie said sitting next to me.
"Everything just goes back to being happy like nothing happened? I cheated on you and-"
Ronnie interrupted me with a kiss.
"Shut up ok, god I know what happened. I fucking hate it." He said pounding his fists on the table, he grabbed my wrists and I just looked at him, he looked like a mix of hurt and pissed.
"Just stop fucking talking about it. You don't think that I hate the fact that I mentally come up with images in my head of you two in that hotel on the bed together? You don't think I hate the fact that the guy I hate was inside of you and gave you fucking hickeys on your neck? I fucking hate it Reina, I really do. I could burn down that hotel just to get rid of some of the memory, I could punch the fucking walls, I sould split this table in half. But I'm a different guy and I'm not going to do any of that shit. The only thing I know is I don't want to loose you. So please just shut up about it and never mention it ever again. Just let me kiss you." He said pusing the hair out of my face and kissing me, god he was sexy when he was angry (is that wrong?). He never kissed me like this before, he was kissing me like he was going to loose me.
"I'm sorry."
"Shh..come to bed with me..I just want to hold you in my arms again." He said picking me up and throwing me onto my bunk playfully. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck, he pulled up the covers around us and started kissing my collarbone.
"Ronnie..."
"Shh, you'll wake everyone up..."
"But.."
"No, Max will not be the last one who you made love too. Consider this our make up sex I was talking about..." Ronnie said continuing to kiss my neck, he unzipped my hoodie with one flick of his wrist leaving me in just my bra.
"Hmm..." Ronnie said smirking. "Lets try something new shall we?"
He dissapered under the covers and I felt him take off my pants and my panties at one time.
"Ronnie what are you doi- OH!" He took my by suprise by slipping his tounge inside me I was about to scream out of pleasure when one of his hands crawled up to my lips and hushed them. His tounge was going faster and hitting all the right places, I had to bite my hand to keep from screaming and I was biting my hand pretty damn hard.
"Ronnie I'm gonna...ahhh..." I started to say when he came back up and kissed the neck turn on spot.
"Oh no you're not gonna cum without me." He whispered looking in my eyes."I wish you could see your face right now, you are so fucking cute...I love you baby..." He said putting himself inside me.
"I love you too Ronnie...Ohhh...Ohhhhhhhh...."
He started going faster and faster and my nails were scratching against his back. My world was spinning and we were shaking the bunk (I'm suprised Craig didnt wake up).
"Reina! Ahhh!" He said as we both reached our climax...wait I felt a warm liquid inside me..
"OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP SHAKING THE BUNK ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF, THIS IS SO FUCKING GROSS THATS MY SISTER DUDE!" Craig said from the top bunk.
"Sorry we're making up." Ronnie said smiling. "Whats wrong?" He said looking back at me.
"You came in me?"
"I did?" He pulled out. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit."
I started cracking up, "Don't worry about it...I'm probably not even ovulating."
"What the hell is that?"
"I don't know, I just think it gets you pregnant." I said laughing, He laughed and kissed me more and layed down next to me.
"God I love you." He said wrapping me in his arms.
"I love hearing that." I said nuzzling into his chest. He kissed me in my hair and kept whispering 'I love you' until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for all the support :)