Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 16)

The noise of the bus stopping woke me up, I was laying my head and my arm against Ronnie's bare chest while his face was turned toward me and he had one of his arms around my waist. The sunlight hitting his face made me want to just stare at him and never get out of bed. I stretched my legs a little and noticed they were a little wet and...sticky? I reached my hand down and dragged my finger along my leg bringing up...Ronnie's..uh yea..
"Uhhh..Reina.." Ronnie sleep whispered. Now I get it he was having a wet dream. I couldn't help it and I just started laughing.
"Mmm..Goodmorning baby, whats so funny?"
"You. I can tell exactly what you were dreaming about." I said still laughing. He got a confused look on his face, I took his hand and ran it across my leg.
"Well that was an amazing dream..." He said starting to laugh. "Sorry I didn't mean to get it all over you....in real life."
"You are such a sex addict! You need profssional help!"
"Am not! Sex addixts are addicted to having sex with many people...I'm only addicted to having sex with you." He said smirking and kissing my forehead.
"I bet if we didn't have sex for a week you would die!"
"Well challenge accecpted!"
"No oral sex, no handjobs and you can't play with my boobs either." I said sticking my tounge out at him.
"Whattt no boob action?! Fine I still accept the challenge. You're gonna cave before I do."
"I'm not the sex addict." I said laughing and getting out of bed.
"Where you going?"
"Shower, you got your baby batter all over my legs!" I said grabbing a towel.
"What kind of word is baby batter?" Ronnie said cracking up.
"Shut up! Its my word!" I said laughing and going into the bathroom.
I started taking a long hot shower and in the middle of it there was a loud bang on the door.
"Other people wanna take a shower princess!" Max said from the other side of the door.
I turned off the water and sqeezed my hair leaving it curly and damp, I wrapped a towel over me and opened the door to a shirtless smiling Max.
"Oh baby, I love that outfit on you." Max said looking me over.
"Nice to know" I said trying to walk past him but he grabbed my arm at the last second.
"The agreement was I just couldnt fuck you unless you and Ronnie broke up, but they said nothing about flirting...or kissing..." Max said getting close and leaning in to plant a kiss on me, I ducked under his arm and out the door. He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me. "Thats ok, I like challanges."
Ronnie grabbed me by the arm and hugged me into his chest.
"God you make me fucking sick." He spat at Max.
"Aw Ronnie I love you too. Know what else I love? Fucking Reina." Max said smuggishly, I could feel Ronnie tensing up. I pulled him away to the bunk area. He leaned on the side of the bunk while I pulled my suitcase from under the bed and picked out an outfit.
"Was it better?" Ronnie asked after a few minutes of awkard silence. I pulled my neon pink pants out of my bag.
"What?"
"Was the sex better?"
"Ronnie.." I said slowly standing up.
"No. Was having sex with Max better than having sex with me or not?" He said looking me in the eyes.
"Ronnie of course not..."
"Are you just saying that because I'm your boyfriend?"
"I thought you never wanted to talk about it again."
"Well I'm talking about it now."
"Ronnie, I don't bullshit for anyone. Having sex with you was better than having sex with Max." I said competly honestly.
He grabbed my by the hips and just wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm sorry I get so fucking jealous."
"I'm sorry I gave you a reason to be jealous..."
He looked at me and kissed me and tangled his fingers in my damp hair. My knees started going weak.
"I wanna rip that towel off of you." He whispered into my shoulder.
"Mmm, you could...but you just have to admit one little thing first you sex addict" I said smirking.
"Nooo! I'm gonna take care of this boner myself then!"
"Ew! My boyfriend is a weirdoooo!" I said laughing and bending down to pick up my suitcase when Ronnie slapped his hand hard across my ass.
"Ronnie!"
"Hm? Oh it wasn't me. Must have been that sex addict guy." Ronnie said playfully

"So we have two shows today and we gotta unpack...like now. Seriously we have like 20 minutes." Craig said to everyone. We all got up and grabbed the equitment from the back and carried them to the stage. All the fan girls gave us weird looks when they saw Ronnie helping out.
"Why is that douchebag here?! He's nothing but a pussy ass bitch!" One of the girls shouted. I snapped my neck and put the stuff I was carring down, I walked over to her and grabbed her blonde hair which resulted in pulling away from her head in a big clump.
"I THINK THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY IS YOUR WEAVE SO FUCKING CHEAP BITCH? YOU CAME TO AN ESCAPE THE FATE SHOW, HAVE SOME RESPECT STUPID BITCH." I yelled, she stood there opened mouthed with nothing to say and people started cheering and laughing. Ronnie pulled me away.
"Personally I don't care what they say but you are so fucking sexy when you get angry. Hmm maybe I should get you angry more often..." Ronnie said giving me a quick peck and picking the stuff I was carrying up and onto the stage.
"Getting me angry will result in an ass kicking, not sex." I said laughing. We walked backstage and seen the guys getting ready for the show.
The crowd kept chanting 'Escape The Fate!' and kept getting louder each minute.
"Guess its our time." Craig said smiling at me, he kissed me in my hair and ran out on stage. Monte and Rob did the same thing then ran out of stage. Max paused and kissed me on the lips, I smacked him hard in the face, he smiled at me and ran onstage. I could feel Ronnie fuming behind me.
"Lets go back to the bus before you go onstage and kick Max's ass for that."
"Yea, I think thats a good idea."

"Ronnie I'm bored!" I said upside down on the couch.
"Lets fire up the xbox." He said grabbing two controllers.
We played a racing game but every lap I kept loosing.
"How the hell do you play this track better than me?! I play this track so much its not even funny!" I said after loosing for the 6th time.
"You suck at this track" Ronnie said cracking up. I pressed the start again button and when they were counting down I straddled myself on Ronnie's lap, put my arms with the controller in my hand behind his neck and started kissing him fiercly. He dropped his controller and put both his hands on my hips and kissed my back just as fiercly. Mid-kiss I opened my eyes and started playing again with the help of the reflection of the tv on the window. Ronnie moved his kisses towards my neck where I felt him giving me a huge hickey. 'RACER ONE WINS!' came from the tv, I smiled and got off Ronnie. He looked horny and confused then he looked at the tv screen back to the contoller in my hands.
"Thanks now I'm horny and I lost the game thanks to you and your...sex teasing." He said laying me down on the couch and laying over me.
"Well I win and by he way you are staring at me it looks like I'm about to win the sex challenge too." I said smirking.
"I, Ronnie Radke, is addicted, to having sex with Reina Michelle Mabbitt." He said kissing me inbetween each word.
"You didn't even last a full day baby." I said laughing. He picked me up and I straddled my legs around his hips, he backed me into the wall and crashed his hips into mine, he kissed me so hard it felt like our lips were joining together. He took one hand and unbuttoned my pants and then ripped my shirt open.
"Hey! That shirt was not cheap!" I said breaking the kiss and looking at the scattered buttons on the floor.
"I'll buy you another, I promise." He said out of breath and started kissing my neck and leaving my hickeys on my neck and chest. He set me down on the table and stood between my legs and took of his shirt off.
"Ronnie the guys are gonna be back soon"
"They went to the bar, they aren't comming back too soon now shh..." He said kissing me and tangling his fingers in my hair. A knock at the door made us both stop.
"Busy." Ronnie yelled but the knocking still contuined. I got down from the table and took off my ripped shit and put on Ronnie's and went to answer the door.
"Look Escape The Fate isn't even..." I started to say when I opened the door to someone I left in the past...
♠ ♠ ♠
oooo cliffhanger! thanks for reading and supporting! it really means alot if you want to gimme some feed back dont be scared to comment or message my inbox :) thanks again!