Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 20)

The sun felt amazing on my skin, I could feel myself tanning already. I was laying on a huge towel with Ronnie. Monte was playing in the water like an excited little kid while Rob was making sandcastles with Craig. Max was next to our towel writing something into a notebook glancing over at me occasionally.
"Whatcha writing?" I asked turning to him and letting my curosity get the best of me.
"Lyrics about you." He answered smiling at me.
"Can I read it?" I asked sitting up and putting my sunshades on.
"Its not ready yet. I want you to read it when its perfect." He said closing the book.
"Booooooo!" I said laying back down on my stomach this time (I wanted a full tan).
Monte came over and started shaking his hair over Ronnie and I.
"Monte stoppp!" I said cracking up.
"Thanks dude I needed to cool off anyway." Ronnie said sitting up and laughing.
"So does Reina." Monte said evily grinning. I sat up and tried crawling away from him but he caught me by the hips and threw me over his shoulder and started heading to the water.
"PUT ME BACK! AHH I'M BEING STOLEN BY SOME GUY I NEVER MET! THIS IS KIDNAPPING! HE LURED ME IN WITH PROMISES OF CANDY AND PUPPIES! HELP MEE!" I started yelling and laughing at the same time. I seen Ronnie and Max cracking up like this was the funniest thing in the world.
"THIS ISN'T FUNNY! MONTE PUT ME BACK I DON'T WANNA GO IN THE WATER ITS COLD!"
"Liar its kinda warm." He said laughing and carrying me past Rob and Craig.
"ROBERT HELP ME!" I giggled.
"Okay." Rob said getting up and walking over to me and Monte. I reached out to him but he avoided my arms and untied the top strap of my bikini top, I instantly started blushing and punched him in the arm.
"ROB! THAT DIDN'T HELP!" I yelled. Monte was beginning to go into the water and as we got deeper in I could see all the guys cracking up. Monte threw me in and then threw himself in. I held onto my bikini top and stood up which brought me out of the water.
"IT DIDN'T WORK ROB! HA I DIDN'T LOOSE MY BIKINI TOP!" I yelled at him crossing my arms over my chest and walking back to the beach.
"Dammit. Maybe next time." He said smiling, I felt the bottom strap of my bikini top comming undone, I turned around and Monte was dripping wet and taking out my bikini strap bow.
"Hey!" I said turning around, luckily both my hands were still holding the bikini bra on.
"Haha." I said sticking out my tounge at him.
I walked back over and sat down next to Ronnie where he took one look at me and started laughing.
"Shut up! I almost lost my bikini out there!" I said laughing.

After it started getting dark we headed back to the hotel. Ronnie and I crashed on the bed.
"I can't wait to get in the shower." I said exausted. Its like the beach sun drained the enegry out of you.
"Why don't we save water and take a shower together." He said pulling me close to him seductivly.
"HA! You dont care about saving water Mr. Radke." I giggled.
"Damn you saw through my ruse Miss Mabbitt." He said kissing me through my damp hair.
"I'm gonna take a shower all by myself. You are not invited because then it would take me longer to ACTUALLY shower." I said laughing and grabbing a towel from the closet.
"I'm gonna throw a temper tantrum." He said playfully poking his bottom lip out at me.
"You have fun with that toddler." I said sticking my tounge out at him and opening the bathroom door, I flipped on the lights and a person was standing there. I let out a scream and Ronnie came behind me and looked at the bell boy standing inside our bathroom.
"Jason what the fuck are you doing?" I asked him, I head Ronnie cracking his knuckles.
"I know this looks really creepy but I wanted to talk to you, possibly try to talk things over with you."
"...So you broke into our room and waited in our bathroom? I should really let Ronnie kick your ass."
"WAIT! Ok I know I look like a comple stalker right now but didn't you get all those letters I sent you? And all those texts I sent?"
"What are you talking about? I never got any letters and Craig made me change my number a long time ago Jason, you know after you tried to rape me."
"Thats what I wanted to talk to you about, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I've missed you for years and I re-"
"Save it."
"I want us to get back together! I want to be with you again I missed you like cr-" Jason started. I got closer to him and he stopped talking, I looked back at Ronnie and he looked really confused and scared almost. I looked at Jason again and I kicked him in the balls and punched him once he dropped to his knees. I turned back and looked at Ronnie who had his mouth open and his eyes got huge. I started cracking up.
"You looked scared for a minute." I said.
"Yeah, I though you were actually gonna get back with that loser for a minute when you got close to him." He said chuckling. I kissed him.
"I told you no one was taking me away from you. Now can you get him out of here so I can take a shower?" I said giggling.
"I'll do it before you kick me in the balls next." He said dragging Jason out the bathroom and closing the door behind him.
I turned on the shower and heard Ronnie giving Jason a couple of more punches before throwing him out.

The next morning Craig pounding on the door woke both me and Ronnie up.
"STOP HAVING SEX AND OPEN THE DOORRRR!!" Craig yelled in his singing voice. I got up and pushed the hair out of my face.
"We're not having sex, we haven't had sex in one full day. I think his sex addiction is wearing down." I said, Craig wrinkled his nose in disguest.
"Anyway come get ice cream with me! Everyone else is sleep!" He said inviting himself in and streching out on the couch.
"Maybe because its early as fuck." I said crawling back into bed with Ronnie. Craig grabbed my foot and dragged me onto the floor, Ronnie looked over and started laughing before turning back over and cuddling with my pillow.
"I can sleep on the floor for your information." I said.
"Noo sleep later. Here throw this on with this." Craig said throwing Ronnie's shirt and my red skinny jeans at me.
"This isn't even my shirt." I said.
"Well Ronnie won't mind you borrowing his shirt, will you Ronnie?" Craig said smiling.
"Nope." Ronnie said half sleep.
"See. Now hurry up and get dressed." He said pusing me into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I sighed and a few seconds later Craig opened the door again and threw a bra and panties at me.
"Here girly stuff. Now hurry up." He said closing the door again.
After 15 minutes I got dressed and straightned my hair out and put makeup on.
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A GIRL CMONNN!" Craig complained. I opened the door real fast and he fell backwards.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were standing there." I said sarcasticly.
"YAY YOU'RE READY ICE CREAM TIME!" He said standing up and grabbing my hand.

"So I heard you got rough with a bell boy and threw him out of your room last night." Craig said licking his ice cream.
"How did you hear about that?"
"I was casually passing by your room and I saw Ronnie dragging some loser out, I asked what happened and he told me that you hit him first and that he deserved it. He went back into the room and the bell hop just walked off." He said taking another lick.
"Did you see the bell hop?" I asked licking the part of my ice cream that was melting.
"Kinda, he just got up without a word and ran off."
"Oh you don't remember beating the shit out of him a few years ago?" I giggled.
"Who did I?... OH SHIT THAT WAS JASON?"
"Yep. He broke into our room, he begged me to talk to him and to get back with him. After I kicked him in the balls I let Ronnie punch him a few more times. Felt good." I said now fully laughing.

"Baby I'm bac-" I started but I was attacked by a bear hug from Ronnie.
"I WAS SO BORED!" He yelled in a kiddie voice.
"Why didn't you go to the pool?" I giggled.
"I did but it was boring without you and these three guys kept hitting on me...why do I attract guys?" He said laughing.
"I personally think its the hair."
He kissed me and ruffled my hair. "Well we do both use the same hair products..."
He picked me up and layed me on the bed then he flopped down next to me wrapped his arms around me and cuddled into me.
"Aw someones affectionate, are you trying to get into my pants?" I giggled while dragging my fingers through his hair.
"I'm always trying to get into your pants, but I do have a suprise for you." He said putting his hand under my shirt.
"Oh really?" I said smiling.
"Yeah, I'm scared to give it to you though."
"Why?"
He shrugged his shoulders. "Just am." He started kissing me and laced his fingers through mine.
He pulled back and lifted my left hand up. He looked at me and looked at my hand.
"Perfect fit." I looked at my hand and a delicate looking ring was placed on my ring finger. It was surrounded in diamonds and at the top it branched off into tiny petals also outlined in diamonds. It looked like a diamond rose, the center stone was a big diamond cradeled in a tiny silver stand. It was beautiful.
"Ronnie...what is this?" I asked hesatantly.
"An engagement ring, do you like it?" he said watching me, I kept staring at the ring. I had to be dreaming. I would wake up in a matter of minutes and this ring would be nothing more than a dream.
"Its beautiful but why are you giving it to me?" I said shaking.
"Because I....I want you to marry me."
I turned to him and kissed him. We came apart for air after a few minutes, it was silent and we were both staring at the ring on my finger.
".......are you sure?" I asked him, tears welling up in my eyes.
"Sure of what?" He asked looking at me confused.
"That you want to do this...that you trust me enough to want to marry me...All the stuff that happened between us, and dealing with me for the rest of m-" I was interrupted by a gentle kiss.
"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all the fans old and new! if your new, welcome and thanks for reading and if your an old fan then thank you for sticking with the story this long. But is this the end? HELL NO! There is much more to come so keep your eyes open for more chapters :) <3

p.s.- heres a link to the ring if you want to see it. http://www.secretdiamond.com/info/images5/palladium_engagement_ring_8.jpg

jus copy and paste that into your browser bar :)