Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 19)

"Things i'm going to do this weekend, get laid, get drunk, sleep." Craig said in a singsong voice.
I could understand his enthusiam, here we are finally in Miami and the guys didn't have to play one show until Monday. I love Fridays. I slipped my black and white striped shorts on with my black tang top. I slid on my skull flip flops and threw my hair into a messy bun. I did not give a fuck what I looked like, I was just excited to get into me and Ronnie's hotel room and lay down on a full king-sized plushy bed with an excellent view of south beach from our window.
"You got that dreamy look on your face again babe." Ronnie chuckled sitting beside me.
"I can't wait to get to the hotel room." I said in a day dreamy voice. All the guys stared at me weird.
"We don't have to wait until we get to the hotel room baby, I mean we can just go back to the bunks and-" Ronnie started.
"WOAH! SHH! I didn't mean I was excited to go to the hotel room in THAT way. I meant the hotel has a king sized bed and a huge shower with a bathtub in it! Even their shampoo is made from flowers!..." I said dreaming about the hotel we were about to arrive to in a matter of minutes.
"Why did you look up their shampoo?" Rob said putting his shades on.
"It was in the room description! I just casually scanned over it."
"I can't wait to go to the beach!" Monte said excited looking out the window. God that boy loved the beach.
"I can't wait for the beach either! Warm weather and I hear the water is warm too!" I said joining him and looking excitedly out the window next to him. We were pressed up on the glass like litte puppies.
"Think of all the girls in bikinis! Think on Reina in a bikini! Best weekend ever!" Rob said playfully, I kicked him in the stomach.
"YAY WE'RE HERE!" I said when the bus pulled up into the driveway of a very looking hotel called "Emerge."
Everyone grabbed their bags while Craig went to go get the room keys.
"This place is huge!" Ronnie said
"I know! It feels like a damn city in here!" I said already pressing my face against some hippie looking store. Craig turned around and pulled me away from the store.
"Its ok. I have your credit card anyway. I'll just come back with Ronnie later." I said sticking my tounge out at him. Craig took out his wallet and touched the pocket where his visa card used to be, he sighed and handed everyone their room keys.
"Ronnie! We're on the top floor!" I said excitdley looking at the room key.
"You are too damn cute when your excited." Ronnie said picking up our bags and laughing.
We both hopped on the elevator and rode it to the 23rd floor and slid our room key into room 234. We were greeted by a marble foyer with a red sitting couch off to the side. The further we walked in the marble floor was replaced with and expensive looking dark wooden floor with a huge white king sized bed in the middle of it. Facing the bed was a 70 inch flat screen wall hanging tv, next to the tv was another room, I turned the door handle and flipped the light switch. The lights were dim and the smell of sweet lavander hit you instantly, the his and her sink were two glass bowls resting on a marble countertop with a silver faucet overtop of both the sink bowls, The toilet was placed in the corner and a door shut it off from the rest of the bathroom. The shower (oh that beautiful shower) was square shaped and looked like it could fit a room full of people, smacked in the middle was a huge jaccuzi bathtub with complimentary lavander shampoo sitting right beside it. I came back out the bathroom and did a belly flop onto the bed.
"Holy shit." I muffled into the covers (even they smelled like lavander).
"This is like and apartment more than a hotel room." Ronnie said belly flopping onto the bed also.
I rolled onto my back and looked straight up and seen my own reflection staring back at me.
"Kinky." I said laughing. Ronnie looked at me then looked up at the huge mirror they placed right over the bed, he got a huge grin on his face.
"Now I really like this place."

Ronnie and I were curled up on the bed watching some stupid reality show when somone knocked on the door. I walked over and answered it to a bell boy carrying a boquet of roses and a notecard. I didn't even have time to react to the flowers because I was too stunned by the bell boy. Jason was the bell boy, dammit this hotel was almost perfect.
"Delivery for Reina Mabbitt?" Jason said staring right at me, his eyes got huge. I backed up a little.
"Oh my god. Its really you Reina, I wanted to talk to you for the longest time." he said getting just a little closer, I backed up into Ronnie. I didn't even know he was standing behind me.
"Whats wrong?" Ronnie asked looking at me.
"Thats Jason."
"The one that tried to-"
"Yes." I said, I felt my mouth starting to go dry. Ronnie stepped in front of my blocking Jason from me.
"Um, this boquet is for her." Jason said with his voice kinda shaky. Ronnie took the flowers and closed the door.
"You okay?" Ronnie asked concerned.
"I'm fine. Whats the card say?" I said pointing to the card stuck to the side of the vase. Ronnie ripped it off and handed it to me.
"It saysss... Dear Reina, I hope this can be a start. Love Max."
"What the fuck does that mean?" Ronnie said putting the flowers down on the nightstand.
"I think he wants me to forgive him." I said reading the card a second time to myself.
"So basically they're 'Sorry I almost raped you' flowers?" Ronnie said.
"I guess." I said tearing the card up.

"Lets go night swimming." Ronnie said at 1:40 in the morning.
"What is night swimming?" I said chuckling. We were curled up on the bed bored of watching tv and kinda tired from shopping earlier.
"Swimming at night. Duh. Lets go to the pool."
"Baby the pool isn't open..."
He rolled his eyes "Sooo thats why we hop the fence and say screw the rules because we don't give a shit." He said kissing me and laughing.
"If we get caught I'm totally going to claim that I never seen you in my life before." I said getting up and unzipping my suit case for my bikini.
One pair of swimtrunks and a very cute new red and black bikini from the hippie store downstairs later, we were at the pool gate. Ronnie climbed over the fence first and fell onto the concrete (at which point I could hardly contain my laughter.) I being the smart person I am simply pushed the UNLOCKED gate open and casually strolled in.
"It was open?!" Ronnie hissed.
"I told you it was open before you climbed over. You decided to try and be Jackie Chan." I said still laughing and closing the gate behind us.
"Well Jackie Chan is cool. I regret nothing." He said starting to laugh at himself.
I pulled my hair up into a bun and got into the non crowded still running jaccuzzi, Ronnie followed right behind me, sat down and pulled me on his lap. The water was hot but not boiling, it was just perfect and the red lights on the side made it just a little cozier. Night swimming was a very good idea.
"I don't know whats better, the jaccuzzi or seeing you in that bikini." Ronnie said smirking and running his hand on my leg underwater. I started running my fingers through his hair and I kissed him gently. He smirked and untied my bikini top, I crossed my arms over my chest to keep my bikini from floating away. His face produced the pout lip.
"Nope." I said smirking. I secretly loved being a tease.
"Tease." He said smiling and straddling me on his lap.
He wrapped his arms around me and leaned me into another kiss, this time I put my bikini top on the Jaccuzzi ledge. His kiss got more urgent and I gently put my hands on his chest, his kisses traveled down to my neck while his fingers roamed and traced my back.
"Ronnie we can't...." I moaned.
"Shhh we can..." He said looking at me with lust in his eyes. I kissed him.
"No we can't. You don't have a condom." I said chuckling and reaching for my bikini top, he took the bikini top out of my hands and pulled me back on top of him.
"If 'that' happens, you'll be a good mommy and I'll be a good daddy." He said going back to kissing my neck.
"That was the biggest mood killer I've ever heard in my life baby." I said cracking up and taking my bikini top back and tieing it back on.
"Oops. Dammit. I totally have no condoms left. I've just been uh..cumming inside you." He said running his hands through his hair. He always did that when he was sexually frustrated. It was so cute.
"Yea I spoke to my little niece yesterday and it was just a little reminder I guess." I said chucking. He put his arm around my shoulders.
"...I know who has some but you're not gonna like it." I said looking at him. At first he looked at me kinda confused then it clicked and his eyes got wide.
"I am NOT asking your brother for condoms." Ronnie said blushing.
"YOUR TURNING RED! AW! RONNIE IS EMBARASSED TO ASK MY BROTHER FOR CONDOMS!" I laughed loudly. He blushed even more.
"Thats just weird! What am I supposed to say? 'Oh hey, I know we aren't like best friends but can I borrow some comdoms so I can have fuck your little sister?' No. Hmmm, how about you ask him?" Ronnie said turning to me, my laughing immedately dropped into a straight face.
"Ew, I'm not asking my brother for condoms."
"But...no sex?" Ronnie pouted.
"Not until you get a condom."

We ended back up in our room horny and soaked from the jaccuzzi.
"Go ask my brotherrrr." I muffled while doing a belly flop onto our bed.
"Neverrr." Ronnie responded also belly flopping onto our bed.
"Fine I'm going to take a shower" I said grabbing a towel. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and peeled off my bikini when Ronnie started banging on the bathroom door frantically, I wrapped the towel around myself and turned the shower off and opened the door. Ronnie was standing there with a full box of condoms in his hand.
"So you did go see Craig afterall." I said chuckling
"Nope! I found them in the drawer in the nightstand, they're free! I love this hotel!" He said grabbing me and kissing me.
He picked me up bridal style and playfully threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me and started kissing me fiercly.
"Someone's excited." I said giggling while he started kissing my neck.
"Hell fucking yea I'm excited. I love getting my way." He said laughing.
I sat up and gently pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him. I started kissing him as fiercly as he was kissing me, he grabbed my hips and I started kissing his neck and leaving revenge hickeys. We got under the covers and continued to make out, he slowly took off my towel and I slid his condom on and put him inside me. Being on top was fun, I started moving my hips and balanced myself by putting both my hands on his chest. His hands roamed up and down my sides and his sex face was so cute. I conutined to move my hips, he grabbed my hips harder pushed himself deeper inside me.
"Fuck Reina, your so fucking amazing!" He said taking a breath between each word.
He flipped me onto my back and held both my legs up by the inside bend of my knee which made him feel like he was so deep inside me that my whole body was tingling and on fire. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me so hard it felt like our lips were joining together. He slid his tounge across my bottom lip and I let our tounges wrestle with each other. He started thrusting faster and I felt him getting hotter inside me. He grabbed the head board with one hand and thrusted even harder and faster. I felt my eyes crossing and my toes curling, the whold bed was shaking and you could hear that we were stressing the matress.
"OH RONNIE!" I yelled I was close to a climax. He was thrusting inside me even harder and that made him even harder and my insides start to orgasam.
"AHHHHHHHHH FUCKKK!" he yelled, he was louder than me and I felt him throbbing inside me. He ended up breaking a piece off the headboard by accident and throwing it on the floor and colapsing on top of me. He started outlining my breast nipple with his finger while we both caught our breath. He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips gently and smiled. I smiled seductivly back at him and pushed him on his back...

Ronnie P.O.V.
"I'm not done with you..." She said in that sexy voice of hers. I don't think I have ever met a girl who could go longer than me in bed.
She pushed me onto my back and dissapeared beneath the covers, I felt her take the condom off and then...! She put my boner in her mouth! Ahhh shit! Her mouth felt great! She's driving me crazy! I don't think I've ever been this 'high' in sex euphoria before!
"Reina.. I'm gonnna...OH GODDDDD!" I couldnt control exploding a second time right into her mouth. She came up smiling and resting her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her forehead.
"Your kinky." I said laughing out of breath.
"I learned from the best." She said giggling.

Reina P.O.V.
Someone was pounding on the door. I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and it was 12:15 in the afternoon. I wrapped the towel from last night around me and answered the door. Craig, Monte, Max and Rob were standing there.
"Amazing outfit but lets try dropping it onto the floor." Monte said oogling me like a horny schoolboy. Craig slapped him behind the head.
"Ouch! I'm just being honest! ANYWAY come to the beach with us!" Monte said excitedly.
"Okay um come back here in an hour to pick us up?" I said still adjusting my eyes to the sunlight.
"You guys are using condoms right?" Craig asked all of a sudden, that snapped me awake. I went back into the room and grabbed the box of condoms off the nightstand and held them up.
"Any more questions?" I giggled
"Nope see you in an hour." Craig said smiling. I started to close the door but Rob jammed his foot between the door and the frame.
"What are you doing?" I laughed.
"I just gotta get one more look, that is just so cute on you." He said lifting up his sunshades, Craig grabbed him by the back of the collar and dragged him away. I closed the door laughing.
I went back over to the bed and Ronnie was still sleep. I crawled closer to him and kissed his cheek then I kissed him on the lips, then I gave him a kiss on the neck and his eyes slowy opened, he looked at me and smiled.
"Wake me up that way more often." he said smiling and stretching.
"Cmon, lets go to the beach."