Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 22)

"Baby, I'm going to miss you so much. Oh god, I promised myself I wouldn't cry but I cant help it! You completed my life. Are you going to miss me?" I said laying my face down into the bed. Yes, I was talking to the bed. The amazingly soft lavander smelling bed.
"I think you love that bed more than me..." ronnie said giggling and throwing a pair of his pants into my suitcase.
"I just can't stay away! This bed understands me, cuddles with me, loves me for who I am! Hey, it does everything you do." I giggled.
"Oh really? So it does this?" Ronnie said climbing over me, flipping me over and placing kisses on me everywhere.
"Ok! Ok! No! The bed can't do that!"
"Well I'm glad I made my point." He said kissing me one more time before going back to packing.
"You know you could help pack." He said throwing my shirt in.
"Mmm well I could but I don't want to. This is my last hour with this bed." I said wrapping myself into the covers. Someone knocked at the door and Ronnie went to answer it, he opened the door and closed it in someones face without saying anything.
"Who was it?" I asked sitting up.
The knocking started again, I shot a dissaproving look at Ronnie and went to answer the door myself, I opened the door to Max.
"Hey" He said giving me a slight smile.
"Hi"
"Can I come in or are you going to close the door on me too?" He chuckled.
"Nah, come in. Whats up?" I said. he handed me a black book.
"What- OH is this the song? You're finally letting me read it?" I said sitting down on the bed.
"Yep, its finally ready." He said sitting next to me.
I flipped the black book open, the first page title read "Gorgeous Nightmare" the whole page was filled with song lyric in Max's handwriting:

I've got another confession to make
So complicated let me try to explain
Don't want this feeling to go away
So it stays (It stays)
(It stays) (It stays)

Is it the way that you talk
That's causing me to freak
Is it the way that you laugh
That's making my heart beat
Is it the way that you kiss
It's gotta be the way that you taste
(You taste) (You taste) (You taste)

You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Old habits never seem to go away
You make me feel brand new, Yeah
We resurrect, It's like I've come back to life

I feel so alive, I feel so alive!

First impressions are hard to erase
It's in my mind and just won't go away
Maybe I'm playing my cards way too safe
I've gotta change (Change) (Change) (Change)
Is it the way that you feel against my body
Is it the way that you act, so damn naughty
Is it the way that you shake
When your hips move to the bass
(The bass) (The bass) (The bass)

You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Old habits never seem to go away
You make me feel brand new, Yeah
We resurrect, It's like I've come back to life

I feel so alive, I feel so alive...

[Solo by Monte]

(I feel so alive)

You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Old habits never seem to go away
You make me feel brand new, Yeah
We resurrect, It's like I've come back to life

You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Old habits, Don't go away!
You make me feel brand new, Yeah
We resurrect, It's like I've come back to life

I feel so alive, I feel so alive,
I feel so alive, I feel so alive.....

I was stunned that he could really put his heart on paper to the point I swore I could hear his heart beating over each word I read. I read it a second time, and a third time connecting more and more with the words each time.
"Your kind quiet....kinda scarin me..." Max said staring right into my eyes, I was so focused on the song I didn't notice everyone was in the room just staring at me.
"Max...I don't even know what to say...this song is just...i can't even come up with the right words for it."
"So you like it?" He asked grinning.
"Max I love it..." I said getting teary eyed. fuck.
"AW SHE'S ABOUT TO CRY!" Rob said gripping me in a bear hug and stroking my hair.
"Shh its okay, don't cry." he said in a soothing voice, I stepped on his foot.
"I try to comfot you and you step on my foot. I love you too." He said chuckling.
I went over and kissed Max on the cheek and handed him back his song book, he was 50 shades of red.
"Don't get too excited." Ronnie said leaning on the wall. I went over and kissed him too, he smiled at me and kissed the top of my forehead.
"Don't be jealous." I giggled.

"Why are you on the floor?" Craig asked sitting on top of me nearly breaking my back.
"Get your fat ass off me." I said laughing.
"Well that answer doesn't make any sense." He laughed.
"I'm laying on the floor because I'm bored. And its cool down here, Monte's on the floor too." I said pointing my finger to where Monte was on the ground near the couch taking a nap. The bus was so warm because our air conditoning recently kinda broke, it only pumps out the minium cool air which is hardly no air at all.
"You guys are weird." Craig said getting off of me.
I felt something cold on my back that made me instantly sit up which caused ice cubes to scatter around me. I turned around and Ronnie was staring at me grinning.
"Ronnie!"
"I cooled you off"
"No. Bad Ronnie." I said laughing.
My phone started ringing on the table. I crawled over, sat down and answered it.
"Hello?"
"WHEN EXACTLY WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT YOU WERE ENGAGED? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND AND NOW YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I HAVE TO HEAR IT FROM YOUR BROTHER?! OH GOODNESS WE HAVE TO PICK OUT A WEDDING DRESS AND THE FLOWERS AND THE VENU-"
"Hi mom." I said holding my phone away from my ear just incase she had anything more to scream into my ear, Ronnie took the phone and smiled at me.
"What are you do-"
"Hello Mrs. Mabbit....yep mhm I'm the guy....Ronnie, Ronnie Radke....yes I was in the band....no I went to prison...no ma'mn it was not fun.....no I don't know my mother....yea my dad's a great guy....yes I love your daughter very much....yes as far as I know....yes...yes...ok" He said finally handing me back the phone, my mouth was hanging open.
"Are you sure thats the boy? That you want to be with for the rest of your life?" She asked
"I'm definetly sure mom. I with all the stuff thats happened and he stayed with me shows me that he is the one....mom...mom...mommy stop crying..."
"You are just growing up so fast...are you using protection?" She asked. My eyes got huge.
"So that's where Craig gets that from.."
"What honey?"
"Nothing, bye mom." I said giggling and hanging up.
"Your mom is nice. I've never had a girls mom ask me how prison was....then again I never stayed with any girl long enough to meet her mom..." He chuckled. I stretched out on the couch and put my head in his lap.
"If I get hard I'm sorry."
"If you get hard you are taking care of it yourself, its too hot to have sex" I giggled but his hand was already snaking up my shirt.
"No! Bad Ronnie. No sex." He kept smiling and went under my bra, I felt him starting to get extcied right under my neck.
"Cmonnnn a quickie?" He whined.
"No. You are a sex addicit and me feeding your add-" I started but he swiftly sat me up and crashed me into his lips. I straddled myself on him while he put his hands on my hips and I kissed him harder, then I smiled and got off him.
"So you like to tease the sex addict?"
"I can't help it" I giggled. He started kissing my neck and I went from laughing to moaning gently.
"No.." I said trying to resist but he smiled inbeteen each kiss and was giving me tiny hickeys.
"Yes..."
"Ew." Craig said walking back in and grabbing a beer. "I swear you guys are like rabbits.."
"Its not me!" I said.
"Ewwww ok ANYWAY, I just got a call from Andy Sixx and-" I interrupted him with a scream.
"THE Andy! CRAIG WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME TALK TO HIM!" I yelled.
"Because you would have fangirl screamed his ear off....maybe I shouldnt tell you that they want to do quite a few shows with us." Craig braced himself for my screaming and so did Ronnie.
"Oh. My. Goodness...Andy ahh!" I fangirled. I was a HUGE Andy fan. His voice, his smile, how he's always so cute and funny. I love that boy...and his eyes..his eyes are amazing.
"And at the next town we will be sitting down and having a discussion on schudle plans since they are already doing a show there." Craig said popping open another beer and chugging it.
"In less than 24 hours I will be meeting Andy Biersack...AHHH!" I said laying flat onto the couch like I was laying in a field of dasies.
"Um try in less than 2 hours." Craig said plugging his ears.
"TWO HOURS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYBODY?! OH MY GOSH THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO! I GOTTA GET READY AND THEN TRY CLEANING UP THE TOURBUS AFTER YOU GUYS SO HE DOSEN'T THINK WE LIVE LIKE PIGS! AHHH ANDY IS COMMING FOR A VISIT!!" I screamed going into the bathroom to get ready.

After my super-quick shower I took precise time to put my makeup on just right. I even choose my outfit with an artist eye. I chose my black tangtop that fit kind of tight (with my pushup bra from victorias secret), the whole back of the top was just black lace and I loved the way it looked on me. For my pants I chose my red stinger fit jeans that I bought myself for christmas (and yes I did put it under the tree and waited for christmas day for me to open it.) and for shoes I chose my short combat boots that were unlaced at the top. I styled my hair in a soft girly ponytail resting on th side of my left shouder while leaving out some of my hair on the other side. When Ronnie saw me his eyes got huge.
"Wow you look...amazing, I mean not that your not amazing everyday but...wow." He said comming over and grabbing me by the waist.
"Why, thank you." I said smiling and giving him a kiss. The bus stopped and the bus driver said it was safe to get off.
"Andy said he'll be here in a few minutes he just has to walk across from his bus. Rob, Max cmon we all have to meet him to seal this deal." Craig said hopping off his bunk.
"Reina don't fangirl him." Craig said looking straight at me competly serious.
"Well duh! He'll think I'm weird and creepy. Can't have that now can we?" I said ruffling his hair. He shook his head and laughed. A knock on the door made the whole bus silent. I was the first one to the door. I took a deep breath and gently smiled, I opened the door to one of the most beautiful men on earth (Ronnie being first of course.) the first thing that hit me was his eyes those amazing blue/grey eyes of his. Sure they were stunning on camera, in photos and on stage but to be this close his eyes were so pretty they almost hurt staring into them for too long, I tried hard not to fall into a trance. His hair was shaggy and looked like so much fun to just run your hands through. He was wearing a black tight shirt that had tiny fishnet holes running down the sleeves and he was wearing pants that had several pins in the knee part and a silver arrow was pointing to his crotch. The only word that kept popping up in my mind was perfection.
"Hi.." I said staring straight in his eyes.
"Hi gorgeous." He said in that deep voice he has, I literally almost melted right into a puddle.
"Hi..oh! Um come in! The guys are..yea.." I said as he walked up the stairs and passed by me. He smelled like smoke and..paint. I took a big wiff and held it in. He turned around and looked at me with one arm crossed on his chest and the other one overlapping it while he rested his chin in his black gloved hand. Everyone just kept quiet and promoted the awkard silence by looking at us. I stood there and looked back at him...its seemed like an eternity passed. He then dropped his stance and came at me with open arms and hugged me. I melted into the hug and wrapped my arms around him.
"Oh my gosh your one of the ones that hug people back! I hate when people don't hug me back, makes me feel sad." He boke the hug and smiled at me.
"Sorry, I'm just a random person. Just like random unicorns but person version." He laughed.
"Its ok....iloveyou" I giggled
"What?" He laughed.
"Nothing hahaha, Andy this is my brother Craig." I said pointing to Craig, he waved his hand and they started talking. I felt awkard just standing there so I went back to the bunks where Ronnie was grinning at me.
"I have never fully witnessed your inner fan girl before, its just so cute." He said laughing.
I punched him lightly in the arm "Shut up! I fangirled over you after our first date. I just didn't fangirl out loud." I peeked in in the other room from the frame of the doorway. I could see Andy sitting there laughing and talking with the guys.
"Reina don't fangirl stalk!" Ronnie said loudly which caused all the guys to look up, I waved and then punched Ronnie in the arm. Then put my face in his chest giggling and blushing and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Its ok! I like being stalked!" I heard Andy say, his voice was even sexier in person! I instantly got goosebumps. I peeked my head back out.
"Haha, I'm not a stalker Ronnie is just crazy." I nervously laughed. Why the fuck am I acting like an idiot.
"I'm a stalker join my stalker club, with me." He said chuckling "Oh god I'm insane, what the fuck." I started giggling.
"That is the cutest laugh I have ever heard, thats like angel wings. You know if angel wings were laughs." He said.
"I love you." I said
"I love you too. Have my babies?" He said chuckling.
"I would love to have your babies." I said, he started clapping.
"Yes! Now I can have babies!" He said laughing.
I started laughing and sat back on the bunk with Ronnie.
"Ha. Now I'm gonna have babies with Andy Sixx because you tried to embarass my inner fangirl." I said curling up to him.
"Dammit that did not go as planned. Well you're gonna have my babies first." He said kissing me. I kissed him back harder, I started to lay back and he climbed over me and started trailing kisses to my collarbone.
"Ronnie nooo, I will not have sex while Andy is on this bus." I whispered harshly to him. I felt him smile as he unbuttoned my jeans and played with my panty line.
"No! Bad Ronnie!" I said removing his hand from my panty line, after two unsuccesful tries he managed to slip his finger into me.
"ahh..No Ronnie..stop" I said taking him out of me. He went back to kissing my collarbone. He slipped his hand under my shirt and my bra. I managed to roll him over to his back and held his arms over his head.
"Oh baby punish me." He said smiling seductivly at me.
"Maybe later but for now I'm stalking Andy!" I said getting up and fixing myself.
I peered at the doorway again and seen Andy walking this way. He stood right infront of me and took both my hands in his, then he kissed me gently on the lips. My eyes got wide as he leaned more into the kiss, I was too stunned to even respond. Andy Sixx was kissing me. Andy Sixx was kissing me. Andy sixx was kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading as always, please reccomend if you like the story and leave comments to let me know how good or bad im doing, please and thank you :3 I love you all!!!!