Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 23)

I pulled myself away from him and Andy looked very confused.
"I know I just lived like almost every fangirl's dream but I can't kiss you." I said awkardly.
"Why? I'm sorry I should get to know you better first..."
"Well yes but I'm....I...well....I'm already engaged-"
"To me." Ronnie said pulling me by the arm into the bunk with him.
"Don't worry, you'll learn to love me too. See ya Reina." Andy said walking out of the bus.
"....I don't even know how to respond to that." I said feeling a little dissapointed. For such a cute face he was...well his ego was a little large. I smiled and kissed Ronnie on the cheek.
"What was that for?" He said gently smiling.
"For not punching Andy in the face." I giggled.

"Lets get drunk." Craig said leaning over to me spilling some of his vodka on the couch and me.
"Craig, you are drunk." I said grabbing his glass and putting it on the table. He stumbled and got up.
"Reinaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love you." He said grabbing the vodka bottle from the fridge. I walked over and took the bottle from him.
"I'm taking this so that we don't have to rush you to the hospital for a stomach pump again. Go to bed, I'm doing the same." I said walking back to the bunks. Ronnie was on the phone, I sat down next to him and took a swig of the vodka, he shot me a dissaproving look.
"Don't give me that look...I'm doing this for Craig." I said taking another swig.
"Oh and how exactly does this help Craig?"
"So that he doesn't drink anymore cuz its mine now....ok this stuff is really strong, I'm starting to feel it already." I said.
A half bottle later I was drunker than a motherfucker.
"Its so fucking hot in here!" I said setting the bottle down and taking my shirt off. I don't care if everyone sees my bra.
"Oh my god. These are just wonderful." I said putting my hands on my chest and playing with both of them. Ronnie started cracking up.
"Yes they are wonderful, and beautiful, and soft.." He said kissing my chest between each word. I kept giggling like a horny school girl. He looked into my eyes and bit his lower lip and ran his eyes all over my body. He layed me down and crawled on top of me and started kissing me. The heat of his lips were amazing. He took his shirt off and proceeded to take my pants off. We both got under the covers and started kissing more urgently. Everything was spinning and I was loving every damn second of it. He slipped his pants off and kissed the moan spot on my neck.
His fingers played with the edges of my panties and started slowly taking them off. I rolled on top of him and put him inside me. I started to move my hips and he started making cute sex faces.
"Fuckkkk oh my god your so wet oh fuck!" He said putting his hands on my hips. My moans got louder as I felt him getting harder and hotter inside me. I started moving my hips a little faster and his grip got harder pushing himself inside me even deeper.
"Oh baby! Ohh Ronnie! Ahh AH!"
He rolled on top of me and kissed me.
"My turn." He said smirking. He started thrusting deeply in me.
"Oh God! Ronnniee! Ahh! Fuck!" I pratically yelled. He smilled and started going faster. I could feel myself heating up and my toes were curling.
Ronnie bit his lower lip and smirked at me, I started blushing.
"You're so fucking sexy." He said pushing harder inside me. I was about to loose it. I started leaving scratches on his back and that seemed to turn him on even more. I rolled back on top of him and he bit his lower lip again.
"AHH Reina I'm about to....AH REINA!" He yelled grabbing my hips and releasing inside me. Oops we forgot a condom. But it felt so good!
"oh baby..." I said out of breath and laying next to him, we both poked our heads out the covers gasping for air. I curled into him and took his amazing smell in. Neither of us said anything, we just took in the silence and kissed eachother until we both fell asleep.

That morning was the start of the worst day of my life. Its always fun getting drunk and drunk sex is pretty fun, don't get me wrong, I've had my few shares of hangovers but a vodka hangover makes you want to throw up your whole life. And it basically did just that. Plus I could feel the beginning symptoms of my period comming on. Great. I woke up feeling like complete and absolute shit along with Craig. We both took turns hanging our heads over the toilet puking up everything but our organs. I've never used so much listorine in my life. The only thing that felt comfortable were my kristen stewart jeans (don't ask me why I call them that) and Ronnie's oversized black hoodie. I didnt even bother doing my hair, I just put it up in a messy bun and stuck a skinny elastic headband on top. Me and Craig both took up the couch by laying down. Just breathing made me feel like puking and I kept smelling vodka every 2 damn seconds. That wasn't helping. Ronnie came over and kissed me on the forehead.
"Aw, you're even cute when you're sick." He said grabbing a glass of water and some asprin.
"Thanks." I said taking them.
I rolled off the couch and crawled over to the bed. I just needed to sleep this off.

A couple things hit me when I woke up a few hours later. The whole bus (excpet for Ronnie) was off doing god knows what and I was bone dry. Ronnie was silently sleeping next to me. I wiggled out of his arms and went into the bathroom and checked.
"Ok mothernature this isn't funny. Where's period?" I silently whispered to myself. Then my eyes got wide.
"No. No. I'm jumping to conclusions. I'll just go to a drug store buy a....test and its going to come back negative." I meantally said to myself. I walked out the bathroom and slipped my shoes on careful not to wake Ronnie. I zipped his hoodie up on me and walked off the tourbus. This city was pretty cool, kinda reminded me of Las Vegas but smaller. I picked a direction and walked a few blocks searching for a drug store.
"Maybe I just miscounted my days, maybe it'll come on tomorrow. I mean ok we did have sex a few times without a condom but today is the first day I felt sick. Nah that was the vodka. Yea I guzzled so much vodka...even if I was pregnant all that vodka would have...." I kept repeating all this stuff to myself as I finally walked into a CVS. The bright lighting in here made me nervous for some reason. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the aisle signs....
Aisle 1- Make up, Accesories, Soaps...
Aisle 2- Detergent, Cleaning instruments, First aid..
Aisle 3- Diapers, Baby formula, Infant clothing, Pregnancy tests
I walked to aisle 3 with my head down in shame. "God why the fuck were there so many? Which one should I choose? Whatever this one looks good..."I thought as I picked up some fancy looking test with a woman smiling and looking down at the tiny pink stick on the sink on the front of the box. I picked up 3 different ones just incase. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket, it startled me so bad that I dropped all 3 boxes on the floor. I bent down to pick up the boxes and answered the phone at the same time.
"Hel-"
"Where are you? Are you ok?" Ronnie panicked into the phone.
"Ronnie shhh. I'm fine baby I just had to run to the store real quick. I'm almost done."
"Oh okay, be careful ok?" He relif sighed into the phone. I smiled.
"Alright, bye."
"Bye baby."
I pressed the end key and carried the boxes to the checkout line.

I walked back on the tour bus and Ronnie was watching some reality show on tv. I gave him a quick peck.
"I thought you ran away to skip out on our wedding." He laughed, I smiled and shook my head.
"Why would I do that?"
"I don't know haha. Whatcha buy?" He said looking at the bag in my hand.
"Uh, girl stuff haha." I said awkardly.
"Oh okay."
I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I took all three sticks out and read the directions for each. I peed on all of them and for each test I had to wait 6 minutes for the result. Those were the longest 6 minutes of my life. I took a deep breath and looked at them they all had a tiny pink plus sign on them.
"Okay. Don't panic. Maybe plus means not pregant." I mentally told myself reading they key on each one of the direction papers. Fuck, plus means pregant for all of them....fuck. fuck. fuck. I picked the sticks up and kept staring at them, hoping the sign would change any minute but they didn't. I walked out the bathroom with sticks still in hand and layed down on the bunk pushing myself as far to the wall as I could get.
What the fuck. I can't raise a kid I'm only 18. I mean I want a baby but its too soon. I would be the worst mom ever. I'm not technically even married yet! Oh my god what if Ronnie doesn't want a kid? I'll have to raise it all by myself, What if Ronnie breaks off the engagement because of this! God we were so stupid to do it without a condom...I didn't even consider going on birth control. I sat up and curled my knees into my chest and started crying.
"Babe you gotta come see this!" Ronnie yelled from the living room area. I quickly wiped the tears off my face and put the sticks in my hoodie pocket. I'll just keep this a secret for a little while. I walked to the couch and sat down with him
"This is the weirdest show...hey whats wrong?" He said looking at me concerned.
"Nothing's wrong." I said with a lump in my throat.
"You're a bad liar and you're red under your eyes like you've been crying."
"Its nothing." I said twirling the engagement ring on my finger, a few tears escaped and I felt sick to my stomach.
"You're crying...baby whats wrong?" He said putting his arm around me and looked into my eyes.
"I took three tests...three of them...and they all came out positive." I said leaning my head into his chest and crying harder.
"What?"
"Ronnie, I'm pregnant." I said looking at him it felt weird to say it out loud. His eyes got wide and he kinda froze.
"....I'm gonna be a daddy?" He said smiling.
I sniffled and wiped my tears with the back of my sleeve. "Well yeah"
He kissed me and my heart felt like someone just took the weight of 100 bricks off of it.
"You mean your not going to leave?" I asked confused.
"Leave? Why would I do that? You're mine, and so is our baby." He said smiling and putting a hand over my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good chapter? Bad chapter? Let me know! drop a comment it makes me feels happy and I love the feedback :D thanks to all my fans as usual <3