Status: i'm kinda stuck with the last chapter,so sorry for the lack updates.

Villa

Villa part. 3

Alex POV

“Shannete! Are you okay?” I said as I rushed to her and when I touched her she grabbed my hand really tight and she cried.
“Help..help me and my sister..” she said while she holding my hand and she lost her conscious again. So I lifted her to her bed and ran downstairs.
“So? Did you find her?” asked Maya.
“There’s something wrong about her..i found her lying on the floor in her room and when I touched her she cried and said something about her sister.” Explained me.
“Is everything okay?” said a familiar voice behind my back.and when I turned my back I saw shannete..

Normal POV

“Shan! Are you okay my baby?” Alex said as he hugged me tight.what’s wrong with everybody’s worry look?
“I’m okay..a bit sleepy though..why?” asked me
“Alex said that you’re collapsed and you also said something about your sister and that was strange because you don’t have any sister.” Said martin.
“What? Did I say that? I don’t remember saying something like that..” I said.
“Yes baby..you even cried and asking for help” said Alex as he kissed my hand.
“Really? The last thing I remember..i was sleeping in my room..”
“Sleep walking?” asked Syia.
“I never sleep walking in my entire life” I said as I yawned.
“Take some sleep then,it’s almost midnight we can continue the BBQ tomorrow.” Said Maya and everybody agreed.
This is sucks.t’s 2 AM and now I can’t shut my eyes I turned my body around but still no use.a few minutes later I saw William entered my room and walked toward me and when I wanted to turn the lights on William held me and kissed my lips.i tried to push him but it’s useless he pushed me to my bed and kept kissing me i struggled on the bed and slapped him.
“Stop it William!” Shouted me.

William POV
My right cheek hurts and I can’t believe with what I saw.i was on the top of shannete on her bed,her body was shaking.and suddenly someone turned the lights on.
“What happened Shan?!” said Martin as he entered shan’s room with syia.
“What are you doing Bill?!” said syia as she pushed me away and hugged shannete.
“I don’t know..i swear! I can’t remember a thing..” right before I finished my words martin punched me in the face and my lips bled.that’s when Maya and Alex came.
“What’s going on here?” asked Maya as she touch my wound.
“This bastard need to get out from my sister room before I break his leg!” yelled martin as he pushed me.
“Calm down martin!” said Syia.

Normal POV

I was shaking...i didn’t understand why William acted like that I was scared..he was acting like he’s possessed by something.
“Tell me what happened baby.” Said alex as he whipped my tears.
“Bill..entered my room..and..and..when I tried to turn on the lights he..he held me..he kissed me...and pulled me to the bed..” Stuttered me.
I can feel Alex’s anger but I held his hand when he tried to gave Bill another punch and Maya was really shocked when she heard about what happened..she left my room and I’m sure she’s crying and then Bill ran after her.
“I’m really tired now..can you guys leave me with Alex?” i said as everyone left the room.
“Don’t worry baby..i won’t let anyone touch you again” said Alex as he kissed my lips and whipered “now you can’t taste anyone but me”.

Maya POV
“Maya,please open the door.” Said Bill as he knocked the door.how stupid I am to think that he’s no longer in love with Shan?!
My heart broke into pieces,it hurts so bad and I was so mad..i cried as I lied on my bed and covered my ear with pillow so I couldn’t hear him calling me.
“Do you hate her?” suddenly I heard a voice in my head.
“Do you want her to disappear?” “She take your love and pretend that she see nothing but she knows how hurt you are”
I kept hearing the voices till I fell asleep.

The Next Day
Bill POV
“Shan!” I said as I walked towards him and Alex and I could see Alex’s expression changed when he saw me.
“What is it? Asked Alex as he held Shannete’s hand.
“Look,I’m really sorry about what happened last night..i never had any intension to did something like that.i swear I don’t remember anything! Shan..you know I would never did something like that to you..” explained me.
“I know..you were strange last night..there must be something wrong about this..and okay..i forgive you”
“this better be just an accident“ Alex muttered.
So what’s the matter? “ Asked Shannete.
“Do you guys see Maya? She’s not in her room..i’ve been looking for her”
“Nope..maybe she’s outside? You musn’t let her down again.” said Shannete so I went outside to look for her.

Normal POV
It’s getting dark..and we couldn’t find Maya anywhere so Martin and Syia went to Brian house to looked for her and now I couldn’t see William too so I walked around and entered the living room where I found maya standing infront of the portrait.
“Maya!” shouted me as I ran toward her but she didn’t respond me she was standing like a statue.
“Maya,are you okay?” asked me and when I touched her she pushed me hard as I fell down and I saw Maya brought a knife she came toward me I was trying to stood up and ran but she stabbed my feet I was screaming I saw blood came out from my feet and I felt numb.
“This is the price you have to pay my sister..” said Maya.When I saw her she looked pale and her eyes were empty she looks messed up and I knew that she was possessed by something.Is it the twin ghost? What happened in this villa?
♠ ♠ ♠
pardon for my bad grammar.