Status: i'm kinda stuck with the last chapter,so sorry for the lack updates.

Villa

Villa part. 4

“Shit! What are you talking about Maya?snap out of it!” shouted me as I tried to move my leg but she still brought the knife and came closer to me I was freaked out and when I grabbed a chair trying to stood up she slash the knife to my arm.
“AAAHH!” I shouted and then someone enter the living room he was William.
“WILLIAM! GO! She’s…” I shut my mouth with my hand when I saw Maya ran to William.
“David..” said Maya as William kissed her and I was shocked.
“What are you doing baby? do you still had a doubt like you did that day? We’ll be together if she’s not around” said William or should I say David since he was obviously possessed by a spirit named David.

Alex POV
“Shan! Where are you?” I said as I walked around the house when i almost reached the living room I heard a scream so I ran to the living room and I couldn’t believe with what I saw..i saw Shannete lied on the floor bleeding but there’s no one here..i ran toward her and lifted her to the sofa.
“What happened Shan? Who did this to you?” Asked me.
“Something’s..not right about this villa..and..the portrait..” stuttered her,she looked pale.
“Don’t worry I’ll go get the first aid kit in the kitchen.” I said but she grabbed my hand and cried.
“No..don’t leave me..i’ll come with you..please..” she said as she tried to stood up and fell down.
“okay okay..let me help you” so we walked to the kitchen and I covered her injured with some bandaged after that she told me everything.
“So where are they now?” asked me as I hugged her shaking body.
“I don’t know..i heard footsteps and that must be you..i almost lost my consciousness and when you found me they were gone..”
“Damn! What’s wrong with this place and where the hell is Syia and Martin!” I said as I helped her stood up “we need to go somewhere save.”

Martin POV
So finally we arrived at Brian’s house I must admit that his house were pretty big..but I wonder why he would lived in such a place like this.
“Is anybody home?” said Syia as she knocked the door and not long after that Brian opened the door.
“Oh! Come on in..is there something wrong?” asked brian as we sat down in his living room
“We’re looking for our friend..Maya” Answered Syia.
“Huh? She’s not here..” said Brian.
“Really?hmm..you see there are lots of strange things happened in the villa..our friends acted like they were possessed by something.” I said and Brian expression was changed and suddenly his phone rang.
“Excuse me..” He said as he went inside to answered the phone.a few minutes later he came back with a really strange expression..like he was worried about something and he brought a photo album.
“What’s wrong bri?” asked me.
“I need to tell you something..” said Brian as he handed me the photo album and there was “Samantha-Stella” Written on the cover of it. When I opened it I was surprised to see the twin girls from the big portrait.
“Okay..so what happened to them?” asked Syia.
“They were dead 5 years ago,see this girl the one with the purple dress? She’s Samantha..the police said that she murdered her twin sister Stella.” Explained Brian as he pointed his hand to Samantha’s picture.
“What?! But why would she..” Syia said as she covered her mouth with her hand.
“How did you know that?” asked me.
“My dad was their grandfather..at first I didn’t believe him but every people who stayed in the villa was possessed by spirits and many of them almost killed each other.it always happened on the day when the murdered happened.and it was..today. My father just called me to warned you guys about this.” Said Brian.
“But the story isn’t over yet..” continued Brian.
“You see..Stella had an illness that couldn’t be cure..the same illness that took her mother away when she borned them. The decease attacked her immune system and and that made her stuck at home..she couldn’t do anything like what Samantha did. My father said that Stella really envy her twin sister..everyday she looked her sister outside hanging with her friends and stuffs even though her father prepared everything for her and always granted her wished but still there’s one thing her father couldn’t granted..her wished to had a life like Samantha and here it is..they had a boy friend named David” said Brian as he pointed David’s picture with the twins and continued the story.
“This boy was really close to the girls and their dad really likes him because he could make Stella stop envying Samantha and kept her smiling.but everything changed when their dad passed away. Before he’s gone he said something to Samantha,Stella and David. He wanted David to married Stella.”
“And turns out Samantha was in love with David?” cutted Syia.
“I think so..but my father said Samantha really care about Stella..she often talked about Stella with my father..she always pray for Stella’s health,she knew Stella was lonely that’s why she introduced David to her..so it was unbelievable if she murdered her own twin sister just because of him..well..that was my dad’s opinion..the reality seems different..the police said that they found Stella’s body in her room with a knife stabbed on her stomache and turns out there’s a fingerprints of Samantha in the knife.”
“what happened with Samantha? Why did she died?” asked me.
“Samantha and David were found dead together in a car accident.according to the witnesses the car hit the road barrier and fell to the cliff not far from the villa..how ironic.” Said Brian.
“Damn! We need to find Maya and get the hell out of this villa! I said as I stood up and suddenly there’s a phone rung.
“It’s the phone from villa!” said Brian.
“Let me take it..” I said as i grabbed the phone.
“Hello? Martin speaking.”
“Martin! Where were you? We need to get outta here!” Alex said in a low voice as he took a heavy exhale.
“What’s wrong? Did you find Maya?” I said and I heard a scream before the line was hung up.

“What’s wrong martin?” asked Syia.
“we must go to the villa now! I’ll explain on the way” I said as we headed to the villa.
♠ ♠ ♠
i need comments :)