Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

You Give Me Butterflies.

“Well, who!!” she begged. I laughed. This was really bothering her which was slightly fun to do? Yeah definitely a fun to do.

“He lives near by” “He lives near by...” she repeated. I giggled. “And he goes to my school” “Goes to the same school...” she made questionable faces trying her all to figure out who 'he' was. “He's in my grade” I added. “Grade the same as yours” she smiled. “Its not Jimmy is it??!” she asked wide eyed. I laughed out loud. The thought of Jimmy and me dating was pretty damn funny. “No, no, no. I wouldn't dump Brian for Jimmy, they're both my best friends mom!” I stated. She nodded. “Just making sure...though he isn't bad looking just...” “Jimmy” I laughed. She nodded in agreement and then all went serious again. “So if he isn't one of your best friends then who may this guy be...” “Is he off a sports team?!” she asked excitedly. I froze and thought about it before nodded slowly. “Basketball and football team” My mom's eyes lit up. “Ooo Emily is he good looking?” she asked. I nodded. Of course I'd agree to this one. Matt had the body any girl would want to run her hands over. “Do I know him?” she grinned slyly. I slowly nodded watching her every move. “He lives by, plays sports, I know him...hmmm” I was getting nervous. I bit my lip and watched the grin on her face grow wider and wider. “Oh my god...it isn't...” “Who” I asked not knowing if she knew. This was very nerve racking for some reason. Though it wasn't like I didn't figure she wouldn't approve of Matt.

“Uh...I don't know, TELL ME!!” She yelled. I smiled and took in a deep breath. “You know him very well mom, its...” “MATT!” She yelled. I giggled as she screamed out in joy. “OH MY GOD! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! AH! I KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING YOU TWO WOULD END UP TOGETHER! OH MY GOD!” She got up and rushed over beside me hugging me tightly. Lord she was taking this too well. My face began to hurt as I grinned widely.
“But nothings official and it won't be for awhile...I just broke up with Brian remember” I reminded her. She nodded calming down. “Oh I know, but I just can't believe it” she looked at me excitedly. I got up and headed to my room.

For the rest of the night she jabbered on and on about how happy she was. I warned her not to tell anyone seeing nothing was set in stone or even close to happening for real. All I knew was Matt Sanders liked me and of course I liked him back times a billion and four.

When Monday rolled around the odd feeling of butterflies filled my stomach and for some also odd reason doubt filled my mind. He better not have been faking that kiss or doing it on a dare to make me break up with Brian and ending up he and Jenny were getting back today so it was all in my face. But then again, this was Matt. The boy who I use to play dinky cars with and make mud pies with. The kid who I went swimming with through the summer days and through the summer nights use to climb up on the house roof and look up at the starts when really we should have been asleep in our rooms. The kid I fell in love with and even shared my first kiss with when we were testing things out in sixth grade. I grew up with him by my side and he knew all my deepest secrets so being with him was proving nothing to no one. He knew me inside and out as I did him. It would be the people at school who would receive this wake up call and notice not every joke had to end up with a cheerleader.

I parked my car where I usually did and noticed Matt over with a couple of his buddies. I got out of my car and grabbed my things before walking past them.

“So who is she man?” asked Kyle Flemming. Matt didn't answer but noticed me passing and smiled. I smiled back and both Kyle and Aaron noticed and turned back to Matt throwing questions back like. “You like HER??!” and “You like them feisty?” I wanted to laugh but hurried over and headed to homeroom.
Jimmy sat down beside me with a worried expression on his face. “You and Brian are over” he said more so than asked. I nodded okay with it. “That means no more LOVEY DOVEY BULLSHIT YESS!!!” he yelled out which made the teacher hiss at him to watch his language. I giggled quietly and rolled my eyes. What a dork.

The day passed like usual. Math and Bio were boring while History was lame as usual. By the time lunch came around I was nervous. “English is next” Brian said. I nodded and looked around seeing Matt's table and him not noticing, laughing away with his friends. “I plan to sit with Jenny Larson” I laughed and nodded. So I had lost my English buddy but could I gain my old one back? The bell rang and we packed up our garbage before heading off in our separate ways except for Brian and I who headed to the same room.

We weren't the first to enter the room. A few kids hung around but it didn't take long for everyone to enter inside. I took my usual, back of the room seat right next to the window and waited. Would he choose to sit by me or would I be here alone? I bit my lip and turned looking out the window not making it obvious I was clearly waiting for Matt to enter the classroom and him wanting to sit beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
EEEE! Will Matt sit next to her? OOO Who knows. Comment and you'll have a higher chance of finding out!!! :D