Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

Sorry

I slowly hung around my room. It was Saturday. Last nights date with Brian went usual though I couldn't tell him anything that happened between Matt and I. Today was my boy free day. Boys seemed to bring unwanted drama in my life. I didn't want that.

I walked out and grabbed my keys. I needed to clear my head. I got in the car and started driving, my mind raced as I thought about dealing with both Matt and Brian. I wasn't going to cheat on Bri. I liked him, maybe even loved him? And I didn't want to break his heart. That would hurt me I knew that factually.

I stopped at the edge of town. Pulling over and parking on the side of the road. Something needed to be said so I pulled out my cell phone and called the one person who may have been a dude but dealt with all my girlie problems more than he needed to.

“Zack” I spoke his name quickly. “What's wrong?” he asked in his usual bored toned voice. “Brian or Matt” I said. “What?!” “Pick one!” I yelled frantic. “Chill, and why?” “BECAUSE I KISSED THEM BOTH AND I NEED TO CHOSE BETWEEN THEM!” I yelled. “Oh..wow” he said. “Um...Well we all know you've liked Matt since... like I don't even know and Brian, well I know he really likes you, loves you even” he spoke quietly. I huffed. This wasn't fair. “What do I do? Run away?” I asked. “No! You deal with it, listen its going to hurt but I think you should choose...

And before I knew it I turned around and headed back home. Stopping at his house to tell him the news. I was going to stick with Zack's word and chose the one he did. It seemed right to me, I was following my heart and either way “Brian” I smiled. Either way, I would hope he would understand. He opened the door to his house and smiled. “What's up?” he asked. “Um... Matt confessed something to me...yesterday” I spoke slowly. “Ok...” he said the same way as me. “And please don't kill him but he also...kissed me” I spoke looking down. Brian tensed up. “So, he finally realized Jenny wasn't the one huh?” he asked sliding his hands in his pants pockets. I nodded. “So what?” he asked. “So...he now wants to go out with me but...he can't obviously” I spoke looking up to him again. He nodded. “Yeah obviously, why you don't still like him do you?” he chuckled but once seeing my face hadn't changed from its seriousness, he frowned. “You still do...” he sighed. I nodded slowly. “Its not that I don't like you Bri...but uh, you know I want to be with him” I spoke. He nodded and even past the fake smile he put on I could see his heart breaking. I bit my lip this breaking my own heart. “I'm so sorry Brian. I love you, I really do but as my boyfriend it just isn't...meant to be” I hugged him tears stinging my eyes. “Don't cry, I understand. I love you too Em” he held me tightly. “Don't ever think I didn't enjoy being with you, I never once used you to get to him okay” I said making sure to tell him so he didn't think anything bad. He nodded. “Well...I better get going” “Yeah” I nodded before turning back to my car. “Uh, Emily” I turned again to have him rush over to me and kiss me gracefully on the lips as a last resort or so it seemed like that. He pulled away and I was a little light headed, how long was this kiss? “Just so you don't forget me” he winked I giggled rolling my eyes. “I won't forget you Brian, I'll see you Monday in school” I noted. He nodded laughing. “I know” “Later Haner” I joked and jumped back in my car.

Driving home I couldn't help but feel very relived. It did suck knowing now my status was single but it also was pretty awesome knowing the relationship between Brian and I wouldn't be awkward and terrible and Jimmy nor Zack would have to deal with us hating on each other or something. So Monday wouldn't be as bad as I thought it out to be. I pulled in the drive way and got out of the car. My mom was home and I walked inside. “Hey honey, over at Brian's?” she asked from the living room. I kicked off my shoes and walked in sitting on the couch. “Uh, yeah” I nodded turning my attention to the TV show which was Dr. Phil. “Oh, didn't do anything unprotected did we?” she asked eyebrows raised. My attention snapped back to her. “NO! We actually broke up” I said and smirked. “WHAT! Oh are you ok!” she became very worried very quickly. “Oh yeah, everything is fine, we're friends but that's it” I smiled. “So why is this? Its kind of random, or at least I think it is” she said making a funny face. I shrugged. “Its because another guy likes me, and I like him too, a lot actually...Brian understood plus...he's kind of more of a friend then a boyfriend” My mom nodded then went quiet. I turned back to the TV but from the corner of my eye noticed her fig-it, she wanted to know who 'he' was. I grinned. “Mom” I sighed. “OH tell me who he is!” She blurted out quickly. I laughed. “Well...”
♠ ♠ ♠
SO! COMMENTS EQUAL......UPDATES. DO IT! ;)