‹ Prequel: Twist of a Bounty

The Saints Are Coming

I Love Ya Boys

I was shocked. What do I do? After hesitating, I pulled away from him. I opened my mouth to speak, but quickly shut it. After disappearing for two years, I finally come across the boys. Our relationship was fueled more than ever, but we eventually came to terms. I never in a million years expected this.

"Murph,"I began."I appreciate yer feelin's, but it ain't mutual."

He nodded and with a genuine smile stated, "That's fine. Was a good kiss though."

"The fuck are ya doin' our there? Sayin' yer Rosaries?!"I chuckled at Connor's statement.

He was right, however; the sirens were growing dangerously close.

"Get on in. We gotta get outta here."We climbed into the van and escaped the scene no problem.

By the time we got back to the boy's apartment, everyone was finally feeling the extent of the situation. Murphy and I had pulled Connor from the car and up to the fifth floor. We stepped in, kicking the door shut behind us. Connor limped forward to the table, pushing Murphy and I away.

"I'm fine."He stated."Just terribly sore."

"And cut up."I frowned."Honestly Connor you should clean up a bit so yer cuts don't get infected."

"Aye. And I guess I should turn meself in too fer murder."He lit a cigarette and sat down in a chair."That's a hell of a lot better."

We sat next to Connor at the table and looked at eachother, wondering who had a worse beating; brother number one or brother number two. With a smile, I looked up at the boys.

"Connor, Murphy,"I began."I want to thank ya boys, from the bottom of me heart. I wouldn't be here if it weren't fer ya's. I just,"

I stopped, feeling tears well in my eyes.

"I just love ya boys so much. Thankyou. I'm happy we met again. I'm happy we've come to love and take care of eachother. Thankyou boys, really."I smiled.

"Just don't write reports on mob men anymore."Murphy laughed.

Connor began to laugh and shook his head.

"Let's just have us some shots and ferget 'bout it all."He grinned.

And that, we could all agree to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went through the rest of the story and realized there's about four more chapters. >.<
It's kinda sad, I like this story haha.