‹ Prequel: Twist of a Bounty

The Saints Are Coming

Fer Old Times Sake

Paul Lorenzo, Boston's most feared Mob boss, was the proclaimed monster behind the murder of James D'Amato, who had been found deceased in his apartment months ago. D'Amato had been a small part in the number one mob, but when he seeked escape, the calling of his death was soon followed. The cities new vigilante killers, who have yet to be named, sealed Lorenzo of his fate.

Months after the D'Amato slaughter, Lorenzo and his number one men were found dead in Lorenzo's home by local Detectives. Many oppose of the new vigilante Saints, but most applaud their doings. But yet we wonder - who are these biblical men?


"Alright, Rose!"Murphy threw down the paper, an excited smile on his face.

"Was very well written."Connor grinned.

"And! And we got mentioned aswell."Murphy smirked.

"A better check fer a better story."I chuckled.

I watched as their smiling faces spoke back and forth to eachother, excitement in their tones. I smiled warmly, knowing the boys would be okay from now on. There was no mob men putting targets on our heads, no people trying to run them out of town. The only people to know their identity is myself, Smecker and Rocco. A handful of trust worthy people. I knew leaving the boys would be hard to do, but I had to tell them. My things were already packed to go. With a quiet sigh, I pulled my newly lit cigarette from my lips.

"Boys,"They quieted down and looked over at me."I have to tell ya's somethin'. Somethin' important."

Their smiles faded slightly. They knew that I wasn't going to burst in good news. I tried to put on my best smile for their sake, but they could always see through it.

"'Member when I said I was headed to Ireland,"I began slowly.

"Are ya not goin' now?!"Murphy asked.

"No."I sighed."I leave tomorrow mornin'."

Their smiles dropped completely, making me feel like the bad mother who took their child's favourrite toy away. Connor cleared his throat before saying, "How 'bout one more trip to McGinty's before ya go? Our treat."

A toothy grin came to my lips, as did theirs.

"What do ya say, lass?"He stood from his seat, pushing out his arm for me to take."Fer old times sake?"

As I stood, I took both Connor and Murphy by the arm. With a chuckle, I added, "Can I kick yer arses too? Fer old time's sake?"

The boys only laughed before they led the way out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter left >.<