Status: Active

Die Barbie, It's My Turn Now

Aussielicious

My alarm clock went off and it read 7:15 am. Finally! Back to school and it's a dress down day.

I turn off that annoying buzzer from my alarm clock and turn on my computer. While it is loading, I go to the bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth.

I come back in my roomand turn on my Itunes putting it on shuffle. Still running by Chevelle is the first song to come on.

“Say yes! Say yes!” I sing with the song.

While looking for something to wear my phone rings goes off. I look and see a text from Liam.

LIAM- Miss me? Yeah right.

ME- Yeah. Like I miss a yeast infection.

I throw the phone back on my bed and continue to get ready. I hear the phone ring again but ignore it and decide to respond later. Keep them wanting more right?

My laptop rings and I see Mariah is skyping me.

“What up biotch?” I greet her.

“Pick me up this morning? My piece of shit keeps stalling and wont start.” She asks.

I yawn still not fully awake. “yeah I guess but your buying me breakfast.”

“Sure you fat lard.”

I stick my tongue out at her.

“What are you wearing?” she question.

I smirk. “Does it matter? No matter what, I’ll look better then you.”

She sticks her middle finger up at me.

“Love you too doll. See you in thirty.” I hang up with her and go to my mirror to curl my hair and put on make up. After putting on the finishing touches I go to Dylan’s room.

“Do you need a ride?” I ask barging in his room without knocking.

He’s still sleep with a girl sleeping next to him. I don’t get it. Even with herpes he still gets ass.

I turn on his stereo and blast it as loud as it will go. He jumps and falls out his bed, eating carpet HARD. The girl covers her face with the covers as if it’s blocking out the sound.

I turn down the sound.

“Rise and shine.” I say with a smile. I walk out the room before he starts going off about his rude awakening. Before I leave I turn to look at the girl. “Oh and you” I point to her. “Get out.”

I go to my mom’s room to say goodmorning. When I walk in her bed is already made and it looks like she’s gone for the day. Booo!

I go back to my room and get my bookbag and phone. I look at the text from Liam.

LIAM- MEET ME IN THE THEATER ROOM B4 1ST BELL? Aka meaning I want some morning ass.

ME- NEGATIVE. BETTER BRING SOME LOTION BCUZ U WILL B LONELY :)

I grab my things and head to my car. I plug in my iPod and turn of Love Addict by Family Force 5. This song so gets me started in the morning. I speed down the street towards Mariah’s. I’m there within minutes and blow the horn in her driveway telling her to hurry up. She runs outside and gets inside.

“What’s up sexy?” she greets putting on her seatbelt. She already knows I’m hell on wheels.

I back out and screech down the street. I drift into the McDonald’s parking lot and go through the drive thru.

“Welcome to McDonald’s. How may I help you?” I woman asks through speaker.

Mariah smirks. “Well that depends. Are you willing to experiment with a little girl on girl?”

I roll my eyes at Mimi and order for us both.

“Going for the Golden Whore Award I see”. I say to her after ordering.

She smirks and shrugs texting away on her phone.

I pull into the school parking lot 15 minutes before the first bell.

Most people are standing around their cars or sitting at the picnic tables waiting for the bell to ring.

I slurp my last bit of orange juice before I can it. God I love McDonald’s orange juice. Instead of hanging out outside I decide to go to my locker and get my books. First class history, then English, then P.E., then Spanish….

“Hey Kai.”

I look up and see my friend Colin leaning against the lockers.

“Hey. What’s up?” I ask still getting my stuff ready.

“Nothing. Waiting for Amber to get out the bathroom.” He nods his head towards the bathroom at the end of the hall.

I roll my eyes at the mention of Amber’s name. She is one of those Barbie bitches. Fake boobs, fake extensions, fake nails, fake designers [though she will swear up and down they are real. But I know a knock off when I see it.], and last but not least a total skank. She cheats on poor Colin all the time but he’s to naïve to see it and stands by the hag. Oh and she’s a bitch. Pure bred.

I sigh. “Still slumming it I see Colin.”

“She really is a nice person once you get to know her.” He explains.

“Oh right! Letting every guy on the football team teabag her is so nice. What is that? So they can have good luck at games? Oh yeah she’s got great school spirit. Way to be a real team player”. I roll my eyes.

“Those are just rumors.” He mumbles.

I roll my eyes. “I guess denial is not just a river in Egypt”.

“Aww baby I see your volunteering your time with the less fortunate kids again?” a very irritating voice squeaks.

I cringe and look up. Amber walks up and wraps her arms around Colin kissing him on the cheek.

“Amber.” I greet her.

“Hi KAI.” She responds with a smile, putting an extra emphasis on Kai. “Hasn’t anyone told you the grungy homeless look is out?”

“Did you come up with that one all by yourself? Good job girl! Good job!” I praise her, just like the bitch she is.

She glares at me but doesn’t respond. Bored and tired of being around her, I shut my locker about to be leave.

“Well this has been fun but I’d like to go have a conversation with someone that has an IQ above 4. Colin…” I turn to him and kiss him deeply. “…last night was fun. Call me!” I wink at him then smirk at Amber. The first bell rings and I walk down the hall to class. I hear Amber yelling at Colin asking him about what happened last night and laugh to myself. Sorry Colin, it was just too good of an idea to pass up.

I walk to the second floor where my homeroom is and stop at the vending machine for a bottle of water. I bend down and grab the water. When I stand back up I see someone’s reflection behind me in the glass. I turn around and face Liam.

“Where’s your lotion?” I smirk.

He doesn’t say anything but pushes me so that I am sandwiched between him and the vending machine then pushes his body on me. He kisses me passionately, holding my hands above my head, then kisses and sucks on the nape of my neck going right for my spot.

“Want me to stop?” he whispers seductively.

Lord knows I didn’t want him to and he knew it too so he smirks. Kai where is your will power! It just feels so good. Damn him!

“Liam stop.” I moan quietly.

My moan, turning him on more, causes him to press into me so that there is no space in between us. He kisses me harder while grabbing my hair. Sweet Jesus!

Following a deep breath I push him away from me as far as I could. He looks at me surprised, as if he didn’t think I could stop.

“How about a little self control you nympho.” I say trying to fix my disheveled hair and clothes.

“Where’s the fun in that?” he asks, walking towards me wanting round two. I hold my hand up.

“Down boy.” I say pushing him back from me slightly. The second bell rings, meaning I’m late for homeroom. I roll my eyes annoyed at my tardiness. I pick up my bag and water bottle and bolt for the class room. Liam grabs my arm in mid-run slinging me back, but he balances me so I don’t fall.

“Where are you going?” he asks.

I look at him stupidly. “Where do you think?” I respond breaking his grasp from me.

“So we’ll finish up later?”

I scoff. “What do you think this is Liam? I’m not some two dollar hoe you think you can fuck around with whenever you’re looking for a lay.”

He grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. “You know it’s not like that with you and me Kai. I lo-..”.

I snap my hand back and cut him off. “Ha! You what? Love me? Please. Right you love me like Drake loves Mariah.”

“You know I’m not like him!”

I nod my head. “Right you just chauffeur him from booty call to booty call because you’re a good friend.” I roll my eyes.

“Jesus Kai. You’re still mad about that? Drake is an asshole. But we’ve been friends for years so I’m not gonna cut him off just because he cant keep his wood in only one hole. Besides I’m the one with the busted back window. I should be pissed! Not you! Get over it.” He snapped. “

I glare at him. “Consider me over it jackass”.

I run to my homeroom. I walk in and everyone turns to look at me.

“Nice for you to join use Ms. Taylor” Mr. Anderson greets me.

I flip my hair. “Well you know me. Always wanting to make an entrance.” I wink.

“Oh yes I remember.” He states while handing me a detention slip. “Welcome back.”

Damn!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final bell rang dismissing us from math.

When I walked out Mariah and our friend, Sophie, was waiting for me.

“Oh look I have groupies.” I tease.

“Why are we friends with her again?” Sophie asks Mariah.

Mariah shook her head. “It’s her wheels, not her.”

Sophie sighs. “That’s right. If only we could get one without the other.”

I give them the finger. I open my locker stuffing all my books inside.

“You whores can walk from now on.” I retort.

“Yeah sure..” Mariah says waving me off. “..Do you want to come with us to Daisy’s. Everybody is meeting up there.”

“Cant I’m about to go to work.” I reply.

“Since when do you have a job?” Sophie asks.

“Since Miles asked me to be his intern at Maestro Records a couple days I ago.”

Mariah squeals. “You’re working at Maestro Records?!?!?!?!?”

I nod smiling.

“OMG!!!! You’re gonna be famous!!” Sophie exclaims.

I laugh. “Doubt seriously TMZ will care about me getting coffee for everybody in the office but I will be late if I don’t leave now. I’ll see you guys later.”

“Take a picture of every famous person you see and send it to me!” Mariah calls out.

I get in my car and pull off. I turn on my iPod and play Bruno Mar’s Liquor Store Blues. I’m basically in love with him at the moment. After about 15 minutes I pull into Maestro Records garage and park.

When I enter the building there is about 5 billion people walking around. There are three floors and an elevator with glass walls going up and down between them. There are also two escalators on both sides of the room. The right side goes up while the left goes down. I walk to the front desk.

“Hi I’m Kai Taylor. I’m the new intern for Miles Lexington.”

The receptionist smiles at me. “Hi. Mr. Lexington’s office is on third floor, suite 307. Just go right on up.”

I thank her then make my way up to the third flood. When I open the door for suite 307 I run into Miles who is coming out.

“Kai! Welcome! I’m sorry I’m a bit in a rush. I have a meeting with Fall Shadows right now and I’m very late.” Miles says.

“Fall Shadows? Australian born and raised, first album double platinum Fall Shadows?” I ask.

“That’s right. I want them to sign with Maestro records so we set up a meeting today. Actually could you come with me? I really could use a extra set of hands to help me set up and take notes.”

I grab some of the folders out his hand. “Why are we still standing here? Lead the way Mr. Lexington.” I insist.

I follow him to a meeting room labeled “Grand Room”. I walk in and see four gorgeous Australians stand up from the table and smile when Miles and I enter the room.

Things are looking very good down under.