Stop me Before I Bleed Again

The End

I opened my eyes to see a completly white room. There was a tube coming out of my nose, it wasn't very comfortable. I looked around Gerard was sleeping in one chair.

Then by my bed was Mikey in a chair holding my hand that was bandaged. His face was tear stained and he had his head on my bed. I took my opposite hand and rubbed his cheek. I think I really love this guy. Even though he didn't believe me earlier I can't shake this feeling that I have.

He stirred in his sleep and woke up.

"Oh my gosh your awake." He said getting up and putting his arms around me. Mikey talking woke Gerard up who also came over to my bed.

"I'm such an asshole." Mikey said letting go of me.

"I know." I said.

"I'll give you two a minute." Gerard said walking out of the room.

"I really am sorry." Mikey said.

"Why." I asked.

"I heard Alyssa and Matt talking out in the waiting room and she was talking about her plan to break us up so you would be miserable." He said.

"That bitch." I muttered.

"Amber I really want to be with you I was a complete ass please take me back." He begged taking my hand in his.

"Well I guess cause your begging." I said smiling.

"Amber you know what." He said.

"What."

"I love you." That kind of shocked me.

"I love you too Mikey." I said. Slowly our lips got closer before the touched. The kiss became passionate and he slipped his tounge into my mouth. After a few minutes of tonsil hockey we pulled away. I couldn't be any more happy.

2 Years Later

I opened up my eyes to find Mikey right next to me. Ever since my 'accident' it's been like this. I moved Mikey's arm carfully off my waist and sat up. Thanks to Mrs. Way I've been happy since then.

*Flashback*

Finally walking out of the hospital felt good except that I was walking out with my step mom and Alyssa.

"If you ever do that again you won't see the light anymore." My step mom said. I tryed to keep my emotions inside but I think today is the day my emotions will come out.

"Shut up you stupid bitch." I said. She stopped dead in her tracks as did I and my Alyssa.

"Excuse me." She said. She came up to me and was about to slap me when a hand
stopped her from doing so.

"If you touch her I swear to god that I will put you in jail." It was Mrs.Way. My step mother pulled her hand away. "But I'll see you in court anyways because I am getting custoday of Amberlynn." My mouth dropped open as Mikey came over and slinked his arm around my waist.

Alyssa and my step mom walked away in anger after that. I sill couldn't believe what Mrs.Way was saying.

"Are you serious about what you just said." I asked her.

"Yes I am." She said smiling.

"but why?" I asked.

"Becuase my son loves you and I'm beginning to think your going to be in my life for a long time to come." She said.

End Flashback

I smiled thinking of that. I got up from bed. For the last two years I've been living with the Way's. Life has been completely amazing, and of course me and Mikey are still together. But today we are moving into our own appartment.

"Mikey wake up." I said.

"mmm no." He pulled me back down on the bed. I turned around to face him. He opened his eyes and pecked my lips.

"Come on it's moving day." I said.

"Okay I guess." We both got up and got ready.

*12:30PM*

Right now we are on our way to the new appartment. Mr and Mrs.Way are behind us then the guys are in their seperate cars hauling furnature and boxes.

"Are you excited." Mikey asked.

"Hellz yes." I said, he chuckled. In a matter of minutes we arrived at our Newark appartment.
After about two or so hours we had the one bedroom appartment completely decorated and furnished. It actually didn't look that bad. The guys decided to stay for dinner after we were all done. I just cooked some macaroni and some chicken. After I finished cooking we sat all around the small living room and kitchen.

"So when are you going to get married." Gerard asked. Mikey slapped him upside the head.

"Not right at the moment." I said. "But someday."

Mikey smiled and looked at me. His hazel eyes showing his happiness. 'I love you'. 'I love you too' he mouthed back. He stopped me before I bled again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go read the sequel now 'Come back to me, it's almost easy.