Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 24: "The boy has a one track mind."

~

“I think Strify's finally found someone.” Jeffree stated, swirling his fork through his pasta.

Luminor nodded. “I can't say they're perfect, but they're definitely right for each other.”

“Did Strify tell you what happened after Bill's appointment?”

“No. What happened?”

“Bill sucked his lollipop.” Jeffree smirked, sipping his wine.

Luminor looked shocked. “But he's-”

“Relax, baby.” Jeffree replied. “He spit. All over his best friend's boyfriend at that. Utterly classic.” he laughed.

“Wait...that means...did Bill see the bandages?” Luminor knew Strify didn't want anyone to know he cut. Especially someone as important to him as Bill.

“I asked him the same thing. Apparently they'd made-out once and ended up half naked. Bill saw them. He made up some bullshit excuse that they were for bad limb circulation or something. Plus, the blow job was in the backseat of his car, with his pants still on. And a window rolled down.”

“Little Strify's coming out of his shell.”

“Damn right. Finally following in our footsteps.”

Luminor cleared his throat, setting down his glass. “Speaking of footsteps...I kind of wanted to ask you something...”

Jeffree quirked a perfectly plucked pink brow. “And what would that be?”

Luminor's pale hand slip across the table, taking Jeffree's, whose nails were painted various colors. He went a little crazy with testing out nail polishes at Walmart.

“Jeffree, I love you.” he stated, his voice stern an serious, but completely sincere.

Jeffree's face fell. “Are you breaking up with me?” he asked, devastation obvious in his voice. His boyfriend's eyes went wide.

“NO! NO, NO, NO!” he exclaimed, petting the palm of Jeffree's hand with his thumb. “Can I continue?”

Jeffree nodded.

“As I was saying...Jeffree, I love you. I love more than anything in the world. I've never really had a family besides Strify and you. I have to admit...when we first met...you kind of scared me.” he smiled, Jeffree smiling along as he ran his finger along the edge of his wine glass.

“But I fell for you faster than I thought possible. You're so outgoing and bright. Everyone loves you and can't help but feel happy around you. Completely opposite for me. You're my other half.” as Luminor continued, he slowly slipped his hand into his jacket pocket, and got down on one knee in front of his boyfriend.

Jeffree's eyes went wide when he found Luminor on the floor. He felt his heartbeat quicken with every word his lover said.

“Just so I'll stop rambling and get to the point...I love you. We've been together for three years, and I plan to spend every one I have left with you. So...Jeffree...will you marry me?” With his final words, Luminor popped open the black, velvet box in his hands, a diamond ring left to shine in the moonlight.

Jeffree couldn't speak. He wasn't even looking at the ring. He was looking at Luminor. Mouth hung open, eyes wide, pure shock enveloping his face. “Of course I will.” he whispered, somehow getting his vocal cords to reactivate.

Luminor smiled brightly and placed the ring on Jeffree's finger. A perfect fit. The tattooed man started crying as he stared at the ring. He didn't even here the people around them clapping. He didn't even care that his make-up was totally ruined. He was getting married!

Jeffree all but tackled Luminor, jumping into his arms, kissing him fiercely. “I love you, Lumi.” he whispered.

“I love you too, Jeffree.”

~

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING SHIT!”

Jeffree's moans and screams only made Luminor harder. His hips were on automatic, determined to pile drive Jeffree into the mattress. God he loved celebratory sex!

The bed's headboard was mercilessly pounding into the wall, most likely leaving holes in it. It creaked and rocked with their motions. Good thing they'd gotten the room sound proofed over a year ago.

“So close...” Jeffree whispered, jaw hung open in pure please as his fiancé struck his prostate again and again. With one more hard thrust, Jeffree came with a shout, Luminor not far behind him. Once the couple came down from their high, Luminor pulled out of Jeffree, stripping off the condom and tossing it into the trash.

Jeffree smiled and turned to his side, worming his way into Luminor's arms. “Lumi...why did we use a condom this time...?” he wondered aloud.

“...I honestly have no idea...” the deeper voice replied.

Suddenly a thought popped into Jeffree's head, confusion filling every bone in his body. “We haven't used a condom in two years...and yet I've never gotten pregnant...” he stated. Jeffree knew he could get pregnant, but the thought that he hadn't yet in their obviously active sex life confused him deeply. “Do...do you think I'm barren...?” he asked, shifting onto his elbow.

He wanted kids. Not now...but in the future. What if he couldn't anymore?

Luminor frowned and rubbed Jeffree's forearm. “No, baby. You're not barren.” he assured him, kissing his bare shoulder.

“But-”

“Jeffy baby...I can't have kids...”

Jeffree's lips fell into a devastated frown. His eyes showed disappointment. “What?”

The dark haired man kissed the ring on Jeffree's finger and sighed. “I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but...you didn't really seem like the person who wanted kids. I didn't think it would matter.”

Jeffree glared at his fiancé. “You didn't think it'd matter? That's the kind of thing you tell someone before you fucking propose! For fuck's sake! I've been dropping you hints for years! Why do you think I stopped making you use condoms? I wanted a family!”

“Baby, I'm sorry. You think I didn't want kids? It's not like I chose to be infertile!”

“Were you born with it?”

“No...I...-” Luminor sighed, cutting himself off, he rubbed his eyes with his hands, falling back onto the bed on his back. “When I was fifteen they found a tumor. When they removed it, it left so much scarred tissue that they...look, I didn't have a say in any of it. They needed to make sure the tumor wasn't cancerous.”

“...it wasn't...was it...?” Jeffree asked, fear obvious.

“No. It wasn't. I'm sorry about this, babe.”

Jeffree smiled and kissed Luminor's swollen lips. “Don't be. You should have told me...but all that matters, is that you're healthy. We could always get a donor, or adopt, right?”

“Anything that makes you happy is fine with me.” he replied, kissing his fiancé's nose.

~

“So guess what happened last night.” Strify stated, leaning against the locker next to Bill's as his boyfriend tucked a few thing into his own.

“Um...you got your first pubic hair?” Bill asked, smiling innocently.

“...no...Luminor proposed. And just FYI, I wax, thank-you-very-much!”

“You're marrying your cousin? Is that even legal?”

“Luminor proposed to Jeffree.”

“Oh.” Bill nodded. He had fun pretending to be completely blonde with Strify. It was a little inside thing they shared. “So I'm guessing you didn't get any sleep?” he asked, reaching over and tucking Strify's bangs behind his ear, only for the hair to fall back into place a moment later.

“None at all. They're so loud, I could hear everything through a sound proof room!” Strify groaned. His make-up was the only thing covering his exhaustion.

Bill laughed, closing his locker, the lock making a click. “Next time they...celebrate, just come over to my house. My parents actually like you, so they'd let you sleep over.”

“Which is weird because normally parents hate me. My own mother doesn't even moderately like me in complete honesty.”

“Well...she brought a wonderful person into the world. So she's good in my book.”

“Same reason why I love your parents.” he replied, kissing Bill's nose.

Bill scrunched up his nose and let out a cute whine. “I want a real kiss, dummy.” he stated.

“Dummy? Well, I don't think you deserve a kiss.”

Bill pouted and gave his boyfriend the eyes. The big doe eyes that could coax anyone into doing anything. Which they did. Strify pressed his lips to Bill's, which the pregnant teen quickly responded to.

“You taste good.” he mumbled as Strify nibbled on his bottom lip.

“You would know.” he replied. Bill's face lit up in embarrassment. He smacked Strify's arm and stuck out his tongue, hoping no one had heard, nor caught on to what that had meant.

Bill slumped forward, wrapping his arms around Strify's shoulders and sighed. “I don't wanna go to class. Babies' kicking too much.” he stated, nuzzling into Strify's chest.

“...Bill?”

“Hm?”

“Next period is lunch. We just came over here so you could put your books away.” Strify stated, quirking a brow at his forgetful boyfriend.

Bill's eyes sparkled at the mention of food. “Why the hell are we just standing here!?” he exclaimed, yanking Strify down the hallway.

~

“You sicken me.”

Bill frowned, eyes going wide innocently. “What did I do?”

Andreas sighed. “You two are so fucking lovey-dovey I think I'm gonna puke!” he exclaimed, gesturing to Bill and Strify. Strify was sitting on the ground, leaning back against a tree with Bill between his legs. Strify was repeatedly blowing his bangs out of his eyes while Bill nibbled on a chocolate and peanut butter sandwich.

Strify only tightened his grip on Bill's waist, pulling him closer. “At least we haven't been fucking like rabbits, Andreas.” he replied, nodding towards Tom who was sitting a few yards away with Romeo, Yu, and Kiro.

“I haven't had a boyfriend since...damn, since before you got pregnant, Bill. I have needs!” the blonde replied.

“So you've been with your hand for six months. Big deal.” Bill shrugged, sipping his apple juice.

“Well not all of us give our boyfriends blow jobs in the back seats of cars with the windows rolled down, my sweet exhibitionist.”

Bill let out snort as he choked on his juice. He coughed a few times, needing Strify to pat his back firmly. Once he regained his composure he looked at Andreas in disbelief.

Andreas grinned. “Tom told me that you spit cum all over him. I almost castrated him when I saw the stains, I mind you. But we shared a laugh and fucked after he told me what happened.”

Both Bill and Strify's faces lit up, hiding behind their hair as they mumbled incoherently. “I was just...returning my Christmas present...?” Bill replied.

Andreas busted out laughing at that. He clutched his stomach and flipped off the rock he'd been sitting on.

~

“Uhm...Tom, I think your boyfriend is having a seizure.” Kiro stated, pointing to a hysterical Andreas who was rolling around in the grass laughing his ass off.

Tom looked up from his salad, smirking at the blonde on the ground. “He probably just thought or heard something dirty and lost it. The boy has a one track mind.” he replied. “A very naughty one at that.”

“We really don't wanna hear about your sex life, Tom.” Romeo pointed out, throwing a fry at his cornrowed friend.

“Fuck you, my blue-balled friend. You need to get laid.”

“Yeah, I do.” Yu muttered, holding his head in his hands.

“Take your pick. Anyone in the school is willing to sleep with you.” Tom explained. “...especially Romeo.”

“Kiss my ass!” Romeo snapped.

“See? He's practically begging for rimming-” he cut off when Romeo tackled him. Kiro blinked, but then turned his attention back to Yu.

“You okay, Yukito? You seem a little down.”

“I'm fine. Just...Bill's dad kind of banned me from their house.”

“Um...didn't he already do that?” Kiro asked.

“Yeah...but...since when do I listen to authority?”

“Never.” Kiro giggled. “But what did you do this time?”

“To make a long story short...Bill wanted peanut butter, I brought him some, we went to his room to talk, and his dad walked in and thought the worst. He banned me from actually speaking to Bill!”

“It's not like you talk to him outside of school anyway. That was like, the one time.”

“But what if there's an emergency? Like...he goes into early labor!” Yu gasped, eyes going wide.

“Yu...” Kiro paused, placing a comforting hand on Yu's shoulder. “...even if he did go into early labor, he'd call his parents and they'd take him to the hospital.”

“But...”

“Yu...are you gonna go to the hospital with him when he does go into labor?”

“I...uh...n-no. I'll be gone by then.”

Kiro's brows furrowed. “Gone? What do you mean gone?”

“I'm graduating a few weeks early. Moving near the college.” he replied.

Kiro was silent. His hand slipped off of Yu's shoulder and he grabbed his backpack.

“Kiro?”

“You could have at least told your best friend that you were moving in a few months, jackass!” he snapped, ignoring the shocked look from his friends as he stormed off. Kiro hardly ever got mad, so it came as a shock whenever he did.

“...you're moving?” Tom asked.

“Don't wanna talk about it.” Yu sighed, leaving the rest of his friends in confusion.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
*obnoxious squeal* LUMI AND JEFFY ARE GETTING MARRIED! *throws rice*

ANYWAY! ...hi...:D

Kiro is an unhappy panda...T.T

Lumi can't have kids. Sorry guys. Only Jeffree wouldn't realize that for two years...But remember, adoption or doners are always possible. *wink wink*

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: When should Luminor and Jeffree get married?
Q: Should it be small and peaceful or big and extravagant?
Q: Is Yu gonna change his mind about moving for Bill and Kiro's sake?
Q: Do you think Strify and Bill are meant for each other?
Q: What's gonna happen after the twins are born?
Q: Is Strify ever going to tell Bill about his "habit"?
Q: If he does, what will Bill's reaction be?

I bid thee all adu. Please comment. I normally get a fair amount, but nothing compared to the fifty-nine subscribers I have! Comments mean SO much! :3

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3