Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 25: "Unsexy thoughts."

~

Kiro glared angrily at his bedroom door. He sat in the middle of his bed, trying to ignore the sounds of his parent's screams. They always fought. Always yelled. All they cared about was fighting, blaming each other every chance they got. Kiro doubted that they even remembered they had a son. He'd pretty much been on his own since eight grade, when he met Yu.

He missed those days. Back then it was just him and Yu. Back then Kiro didn't have to worry about that funny sensation he got in the pit of his stomach every time Yu so much as smiled at him. He didn't have to worry about Yu's next girlfriend or boyfriend. He didn't have to watch Yu ruin his life by letting Bill go.

All he had to worry about back then was trying to figure out how to tell Yu how he really felt. Oh wait...he still worried about that.

Kiro sighed, resting his head in his hands, glancing at his pillow. He snaked a hand beneath it, pulling out his journal and a pen.

They're fighting again. Ugh. I just wish they'd shut up already. All they do I blame each other for everything.

I've had little to no luck with Yu. He still refuses to believe that he should be with Bill. Don't get me wrong...I wish with all my heart that I was the one he loved...but I know that's not gonna happen. If he doesn't get back together with Bill, I don't think he's ever gonna settle down. Bill's his best chance. I think raising his kids would be a great lesson for him.


Kiro sighed, pausing his writing when he heard glass shatter downstairs.

Yu would make a good dad. If he tried hard enough anyway. I thought it was sweet that he brought Bill peanut butter. He doesn't think it was major, but...I really think Bill did.

I can't believe he's moving. I'm his best friend for fuck's sake! Why didn't he tell me? He can be so insensitive sometimes, but I look past his faults. I see the kind man he's gonna turn out to be someday when I look at him. I see the man I love...who's never going to love me back. It hurts. Don't get me wrong. But he's not a committing person. And I'm weak. I would forgive him for things I shouldn't if we were ever together.

Which is why I settle for what I can get. If I can't get him to love me...I guess getting him to fuck me is the next best thing. Right? I guess not. But it's all I have. I don't know what I'm gonna do when he moves. I wanna go with him; go after him, but that would be stupid. He'd think I'm a fucking nut job.

I understand why he wants to leave. I'm probably the only person that does. After all...I know all his secrets. I wish he'd tell Bill those secrets. If he did...then I think Yu and Bill would be living their happily ever after...


~

Bill was in his favorite class. Art. He was feeling really good today. And to top it all off, Strify was sitting next to him. Well...Strify was sitting next to him, whispering things in his ear that continually made him giggle and blush.

“Bill, Jack...would you like to share what is so funny?”

Bill froze. Shit. Mrs. Harris had heard them. Hopefully she hadn't heard specifics. Strify merely smiled, kissing Bill's neck before pulling away. The smile was fake of course. He hated being called Jack. It was such a boring name.

“I was just telling Bill about the time my cousin and future cousin-in-law running out of lube. They acted like World War III had begun, and ran out to buy more. They didn't realize until they got there, that they had forgotten to get dressed.” he replied, shaking his head sympathetically.

Several students, including Bill cracked up, the classroom erupting in laughter. Even Mrs. Harris cracked a smile. “Alright, alright! Settle down! Next time can you tell your stories on your own time?”

Strify nodded innocently, but flipped her off when she turned around, earning another giggle from Bill.

“Okay class, your assignment for today is to get with a partner, and create a unique piece of art. Paint, sculpt, draw...whatever you'd like. You have the rest of the period to do so, so make it nice, but nothing too tedious.” Mrs. Harris stated before sitting down at her desk and busing herself with her cell phone.

Bill turned to Strify. “You artsy besides singing?” he asked.

Strify shrugged. “I dunno. Never really tried anything involving a pencil and a brush besides putting on make-up.” he replied.

“Well I can't draw worth shit. Or sculpt. I tried to make a pony in Kindergarten and it looked like a dead troll.”

“Well...” Strify cut himself off, eyes glistening when a light bulb went off in his head.

“What?”

“Hold on.” Strify replied, scampering off to one of the art supply closets. He came back with arm fulls of face paint, brushes, water, and a couple of towels.

Bill raised a brow curiously. “What are you doing?” he asked.

Strify merely smiled, and pushed Bill's shirt over his stomach, bunching up the material under his breasts. Bill blushed, feeling slightly naked. “Strify!” he blushed.

“Relax, baby. You're gonna be my canvas.” he smiled, dipping a brush in black paint.

Bill's eyes went wide and he quickly wrapped his arms around his stomach. “Are you kidding me? No way in hell! That shit's toxic! It could sink into my pores and hurt the twins!”

“It's face paint. Completely safe and non-toxic. There's nothing to worry about, okay?” Strify replied.

“Well...okay...but it better not be something stupid.”

“Me? Paint something stupid on a canvas so beautiful? Never.” Strify shook his head and began painting. It took him a good thirty minutes to finish it, what with Bill giggling the whole time claiming the brushes tickled and the paint was cold, but he was proud of his work considering he'd never painted before.

“Done.” he proclaimed triumphantly, throwing his brush down. He held up a mirror so Bill could see.

“Oh my god...Strify...that's amazing.” he smiled, taking the mirror to see other angles of the art on his stomach.

A loud gasp was heard, catching the whole classes' attention. Mrs. Harris ran over to the couple; best she could in heels anyway. “Oh...wow! Strify...you've outdone yourself. It's beautiful!” she squealed, staring intensely at Bill's stomach. “Bill, stand up so the class can see!”

Bill groaned in embarrassment, all eyes on him as he stood. What few students that were in the class because they truly appreciated art clapped and awed at the creativity, and the other asses that were in the class because the other ones had been full scowled and whispered insults about Bill to one another.

Bill hid behind his hair, and reached over to Strify, swiping a glob of black paint off of the boy's cheek.

~

“Oh...oh! To the left- no down! Agh! Oh my god, yes! R-Right there! Fuck, Strify that's so good! Am I tight?”

Strify breathed a laugh, digging his finger tips deeper into the tense muscles of his boyfriend's back. If he didn't know better, he'd think Bill was approaching the most intense orgasm of his life. But he did know better. He was simply giving Bill a very pleasurable back massage.

“Babe?”

“Hm?”

“Moan any louder and your parents are gonna think I'm fingering you.”

Bill chuckled, biting his lip and lying his head back on Strify's shoulder. “Perhaps that would be a fair trade? Then we'd both get something out of it.”

“I think that's the spare hormone secretion talking.” he replied.

“What do you kn-ACHOO!”

“Whoa. Bless you. Are you allergic to me, now?”

Bill absentmindedly shook his head, leading his index fingers to gently stroke his nipples through the large T-shirt he was wearing; no bra. “Strify...do your nipples get hard when you sneeze?” he asked.

Strify's confusion was obvious. “What?”

“Do your nipples get hard when you sneeze? Mine do. Hard as diamonds. Hurt like a bitch.” Bill stated, smiling at the sensation his finger tips gave the sensitive glands in his breasts.

“...are you high?”

Bill giggled, letting his hands fall to his lap. “No. I'm just really tired.” he smiled.

“Well then maybe you should get some sleep. It's already eight. I should be getting home, too.”

Bill pouted. “No. Stay with me. Please?” he batted his eye lashes innocently, only making Strify smile.

“Okay. I'll go ask your parents and call Luminor and Jeffree, alright? Stay here and get under the blankets. I'll be right back.” Strify replied, kissing Bill's forehead before leaving the room.

Bill smiled to himself, blatantly watching Strify's ass as he walked out, and frowned disappointingly when Strify was out of view. One of the twins kicked, knocking Bill out of his perverted trance. He lightly patted his stomach, giving it a funny look.

“You know...it's not really fair to give your mommy a boner when he can't do much. It's just cruel.” he told the twins, getting a little bit of movement as a reply. If he could see over his abdomen – which he couldn't – he'd see a very problematic erection straining in his sweats.

“What's cruel?” Strify asked, appearing in the doorway.

“Hm...life?” Bill replied.

Strify smiled and climbed onto the bed, pecking Bill on the cheek. “Ugh, you have no idea. But you should get some sleep.”

“But tomorrow is Saturday.” Bill whined.

“Which is why you need your sleep. We're gonna go somewhere tomorrow.”

“Where?” he asked as Strify tucked them both under the blankets.

“It's a surprise. Okay?”

“Fine. But there better be food.”

Strify nodded, taking Bill into his arms. “Promise.”

“...hey Strify?”

“Hm?”

“Would you mind telling me something disgusting? I don't think he's gonna go down if you don't.”

“Who's not gonna go- oh...”

Bill smirked, cuddling into Strify chest. “Unsexy thoughts.”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
XD

I'm sorry it's short compared to the rest, but I suddenly got a life this weekend. O.o *insert confusion here*

And I'm working on a bagillion one-shots and story ideas, and I'm trying to fit in a co-authored story with someone, so...*tugs hair* I've been busy. Sorry guys. Next chapter will be longer. :)

Bill's Belly Painting vvv

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hennalounge/1287522705/in/faves-10162538@N07/

Okay...the sneezing/nipple thing was beyond random. XD But I think it suited Bill. If anyone knows where that's from, you get a gold star and a cupcake with sprinkles.

OH MY PANJA BABIES! EIGHT STARS!?!?!? YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! *huggles all of you in a non-creepy way*

QUESTIONS!

Q: Where's Strify taking Bill tomorrow?
Q: Will Kiro ever tell Yu how he feels?
Q: WHAT was Strify whispering in Bill's ear during art? O.o

Comments mean so much to me, so please do so!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3