Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 32: "They're hugging."

~

“And exhale.”

Bill let out his breath slowly, repeating the action for the fourth time in a row.

Dr. Phillips took off her stethoscope and hung it around her neck with a smile. “Everything sounds good. Now can you take off your pants and underwear and get on the table for me?”

Bill nodded, unbuckling his jeans as the doctor pulled the curtain shut around the table. He stripped off the black jeans, his briefs following soon after and landing in a pile on the nearby table. He laid back, lifting his legs and placing his feet in the stirrups.

“You're gonna feel an intrusion.” Dr. Phillips stated. She then proceeded to slowly push her finger into her patient, gently feeling the surrounding walls with her gloved hand.

All Bill could do was imagine it was Strify's finger inside of him, but he blushed when he realized the effect those thoughts had on him. Dr. Phillips chuckled, pulling her finger out. “Don't worry sweetie. It happens.” she smiled, shaking her head and smirking at her patient's growing erection and wetness.

“Good. I can tell by looking at your hips that your birthing canal has widened to its capability. I'll admit you're a bit tight, but that's very normal. Remove your shirt if you don't mind.” she said, helping Bill to a sitting position on the table.

Bill nodded and yanked off his T-shirt, unclasping his bra and setting it aside. After putting on a fresh pair of gloves, Dr. Phillips took the swollen mounds into her hands, gently rubbing the sore tissue. “The size was expected. Have you had any secretion or leakage?”

Bill blushed yet again. “Uhm...” he mumbled, remembering that Yu was a mere two feet away behind the curtain. “...my boyfriend sucked them and...some came out...” he whispered.

She smiled and nodded. “Again, normal. Are you planning on breast feeding?”

“Yes. My mom is looking for someone to teach me.”

“Good.” she smiled. “The production of your milk will quicken once you start breast feeding. If you go for a period of time without feeding, then they'll most likey swell to a point in which they might hurt. Breast pumps would help if you're comfortable with that. You can go ahead and get dressed.”

“Um...one question...” Bill said as he tugged on his shirt. “After the delivery...I heard you get a period?”

The doctor nodded. “Very true. After the birth or births, males will have a menstrual cycle just like a woman. It should last anywhere between six to ten months. Everyone's is different varying from the schedule, to the flow, but you should start getting used it by the fourth or fifth month, alright?”

Bill nodded, buckling his belt as Dr. Phillips opened the pale blue curtain. He and Yu smiled at each other as Bill stepped off the table. Yu wouldn't admit it, but all he'd thought about while the curtain was closed, was what was going on behind it.

Dr. Phillips brows furrowed as Bill made his way back to his chair. “Bill, can you turn to the side for me?”

Confusion flooded the teen's face, but he did as he was asked. “Is something wrong?”

She shook her head. “Not wrong, per say. I just noticed you're hanging very low.” she replied.

“Is that bad?” Yu asked, fiddling with a silver ring that lay on his pinky.

“Not necessarily. But judging by how low you're hanging, it'd be safe to say...that you're going to have the twins very soon. Probably within the next few days.”

The ex couples eyes widened. “But...I'm only a little over eight months.” Bill frowned. Yu's arm wove itself around the teen's waist, stroking his arm comfortingly.

“Well, when it comes to pregnancies, there isn't really a due date. Its more of a due month. Now, if you would've been hanging so low at your last appointment, I'd be worried, but in this case its not much to worry about, okay?”

Bill pursed his lips but nodded, looking down at his stomach and stroking the clothed bump lovingly. “What do I do about school? We still have two months left.”

“I'm fully against you going, to be perfectly honest. You're going to have the twins any day now, so I'd advise you to stay home, and always have someone with you. I've dealt with many teen pregnancies, and most find it easiest to complete as much work as they can over the summer. It's the easiest way to stay caught up with everything, so you'll be okay when the next semester starts.”

“Dammit. I have a big test in Trigonometry next week.” he muttered.

Yu's brows furrowed. “We have a test in Trig?”

How are you graduating early!?”

Dr. Phillips smiled. “I'll speak to your mother about making arrangements with the school. Now, how about we check on the boys, hm?”

~

“And....there...they...are!”

Bill smiled widely at the screen. His sons were lying side by side inside of him, floating around, waiting to be born. “They're hugging.” he stated.

The doctor merely smiled, but Yu said nothing. He stared at the screen, an undecipherable look in his eye. A million different emotions and thoughts were running through his head. He felt guilty on one hand. He was the one who put the twins inside of an unready sixteen year-old. On another, he felt scared. He had only a few days until those babies were lying in a crib, completely depending on him and Bill to keep them alive and happy. But he also felt angry. Because of those boys, he'd have to change everything he ever thought he wanted to do.

“Yu?”

Coming out of his mental rant, Yu turned to Bill, who was lying on the table, blue-green goop all over his stomach. “You okay?” the pregnant boy asked, concern written in his features.

He let out a low sigh, but nodded, faking a convincing smile. “Yeah. They just look so...”

“Beautiful?” Bill supplied, smiling at the screen.

“Uhm...I was actually gonna say cramped...but that works too.”

Bill stuck out his tongue and flipped the older boy the bird. Yu merely smiled, pretending to be innocent.

“Well, they look fantastic. They've both turned, they look to be a good size...I can't say one bad thing.” the doctor smiled, gently roving the wand across her patient's belly.

“Just a little bit longer until I get to meet you.” Bill whispered.

~

“How did you appointment go?” Simone asked as Bill and Yu entered her home.

“Great!” Bill beamed, hanging his jacket over the back of the couch. “But she said I'm hanging really low.”

Simone's brows furrowed. “Is everything okay?”

“She said I'm gonna have them within the next few days.” he replied.

A hand shot to her mouth. “Oh my...I better call your father. He needs to finish up your nursery. And the school...sheesh, you'll have a lot to do over the summer.”

Bill groaned, making both Yu and his mother smile, but Yu's fell when he saw the time. “I better go.”

Bill frowned. “You have to leave?”

Yu nodded. “Work.” he replied. He pecked Bill on the cheek before saying a soft goodbye and leaving the Trumper house.

Simone gave her son a look.

“What?”

“You know what.”

“A kiss on the cheek isn't a big deal, mom.”

“And what if Strify would have been here? I think it would have been a big deal then...”

Bill rolled his eyes. “You look too far into things. I have to pee, and then I'm gonna call Strify. What's for lunch?”

Simone shook her head and sighed as Bill disappeared up the stairs.

~

“Alright...I can't take your heavy sighs anymore...what's wrong?” Luminor groaned.

Strify merely shrugged and continued to pick at his sandwich.

“Is it about Bill?”

The brunette nodded.

“I thought you already made up.”

“We did! It's just...he's been hanging out with Yu a lot lately. They've gone apartment hunting, they went to his last doctor's appointment together...I actually think Bill is starting to forgive him.”

“And...that's a bad thing?”

“Of course it-” Strify cut off with another heavy sigh. “...I don't know. He said he loves me...and I do believe him...but...I know deep down he still loves Yu. And as much as I hate to admit it...I know Yu loves him too. If I wasn't in the picture, they'd be back together, and everyone knows that.”

Luminor put a hand on Strify's shoulder and pursed his lips. “Don't just sit here moping about it. If you're a little jealous, that's okay. Just don't do anything stupid.”

“I told you what was up with me, so now you have to talk to me.”

Luminor quirked a brow. “Talk to you about what?”

“Jeffree's paranoid.”

“What else is new?”

“Ha ha. I mean...he thinks you're having second thoughts.” Strify couldn't help but notice a guilty look ghost across his cousin's face. “Oh, hell no! Really!?”

The older man sighed and set down his coffee cup, pursing his lips. “I love Jeffree. You know I do. It's just...the night I proposed...after we uh...celebrated...I told him about the whole 'I can't have kids' thing, and he took it hard. He really wants kids and I can't provide that.”

“Surrogacy or adoption is always possible.”

“Yeah...but in all honesty...I don't really want kids. Right now anyway. And I know that if we get married, it's not gonna be long before Jeffree brings up the subject of kids again.”

If you get married? I didn't know it was still up for debate.” Strify replied.

Luminor ran a hand over his face, pinching the bridge of his nose. “I wanna spend the rest of my life with Jeffree. But...I'm not sure I want a son or a daughter joining us.”

Strify gave his cousin a sad smile. “You love Jeffree, and Jeffree loves you. If you ask me, you two belong together. And if a baby is brought into your relationship, then so be it. You'd be great parents. I know that for a fact. But you're really scaring Jeffree with the lack of attention you've been giving him. Just take things one step at a time. Maybe kids are in your future, maybe they're not. Don't focus on that right now. Just take advantage of the fact that you've found the person you want to be with. Don't waste even a moment.”

Luminor smiled. “Sometimes I wonder who's really taking care of whom.”

“Yep.” Strify stated, standing up and stretching his arms over his head. “Just slap a mustache on me and call me daddy!”

~

Jeffree grumbled lowly and curled up into a tighter ball in the bed, wrapping himself in a cocoon of sheets and blankets. He nearly jumped out of his skin when an arm wove itself around his waist. “Lumi?” he asked sleepily.

“I'm sorry, baby.”

“Hm? About what?” a yawn followed his question, but neither man cared about the interruption.

“Being so distant. Strify told me how worried you were.”

“I thought...maybe you were having second thoughts about getting married.” he mumbled, petting the diamond ring on his finger.

Luminor pecked his fiancé's lips and smiled lovingly. “I'm not going anywhere. We're gonna get married, we're gonna go on a beautiful honeymoon, and best of all...we're gonna get to spend the rest of our lives together.” he whispered, coating Jeffree's body in kisses between every few words.

Jeffree giggled as his lover kissed a ticklish spot just above his bellybutton. “I can't wait.”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
*toes used condom on floor* This chapter didn't please me. T_T

I'm not completely happy with this chapter, but...perhaps it will lead up to more. I was in the hospital for a couple days, so I had very minimal writing time this week, and I have to go back to school tomorrow. *sigh* I'll make the next chapter make up for this. *sobs in emo corner*

We've reached 200 comments! XDDDD *throws love at everyone* :3

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: How/When will Bill go into labor? O.o
Q: What should he name the twins?
Q: Does Strify have a right to worry about Bill and Yu rekindling a friendship?
Q: Will Luminor and Jeffree ever end up being parents?
Q: Will the rest of this story's secrets ever be revealed!?
Q: Are you gonna be the ninjas I know you are, and comment?
Q: WILL I EVER HAVE A DEMON BUTLER NAMED SEBASTIAN!? (..........I am totally addicted to "Black Butler" and I want my own Bassy! T__T)

"Just slap a mustache on me and call me daddy!" I don't know why, but I LOVE that line. XD

Again...sorry it's kinda short, and it's more-so a filler. I love you guys and I'll make up for it!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3