Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 34: "I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

~

Gordon came running into the room with the phone to his ear, half naked and half asleep. He ran into a lamp near the doorway, seeming to dance with it for a moment before nodding and mumbling something into the phone. “Yes, his water already broke. No I- Okay. Hang on, my wife will check.” he paused, putting the phone to his bare chest. “Is the head showing yet?”

“Strify, help me get Bill back onto the bed.” she stated. She and Strify directed Bill to the center of the bed, placing a wall of pillows behind his back for support. “I'm gonna take these off.” she said, pulling off her son's briefs. “Spread your legs, sweetie, I can't see.”

Bill didn't even bother blushing. He did as directed and spread his legs, bending his knees and digging his toes into the blankets as he felt another contraction begin. As he screamed he felt Strify's hand slip into his own. He squeezed the hand with all his might unable to control his watery eyes.

“The baby's crowning.” Simone stated, worry obvious in her features as she looked at her husband.

After informing the person on the other side of the telephone, Gordon paused once again, despite the occasional nod or 'uh huh'. “He's gonna have to start pushing.” he explained, eyes as wide as the rest of his family's.

“Someone needs to call Yu.” Bill stated. “He needs to be here!”

“Shh. It's okay. I'll call him. Where's your cell?” Strify cooed. Bill pointed to his side table where his cell phone lay. “I'll be right back.” he promised, kissing Bill's cheek before grabbing the device and taking out of the room.

“Hello?” a very groggy voice mumbled.

“Yu, get your ass out of bed!” the brunette screamed. He heard a thump and a groan, which he could only guess was Yu falling out of bed.

“Fuck! Wha- Bill?”

“No, it's Strify you idiot! Look, Bill's water broke! The baby's already crowning, and he has to start pushing right now, so hurry up and get over here!”

Only nonsense came out of the older boy's mouth.

Strify rolled his eyes. “Bill wants you here, so put some pants on and get the fuck over here!”

“Bill wants me there?” he asked, sounding extremely surprised.

“I just said that, didn't I? He made a huge fucking deal about back when you thought you were moving!”

“I didn't think he wanted me to be in the room with him! I thought he meant in the waiting room! Fuck, I don't know! We never really discussed this!”

Strify sighed. “He wants you here. I'm asking as a favor to him...to be here for your sons' births. He needs you here.”

“...I'll be there in five minutes.”

“But don't you live-”

“NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR SPEED LIMITS!” he exclaimed.

Strify was hung up on after that, left very confused. He shook his head and went back into his boyfriend's room where Bill was lying against a mound of pillows screaming his heart out. Gordon was kneeling behind him, using his shoulder to hold the phone to his ear as Bill squeezed the very life out of his hands. Simone was between the boy's legs, encouraging her son to push, all while the entire family was utterly frantic.

Strify blinked. If it hadn't of been so big of an emergency, he would've taken a picture and made it their Christmas card.

He ran back to Bill's side and brushed the boy's hair out his face, revealing the true fear written in Bill's eyes. “You can do this, Billa. Yu's on his way, and so is the ambulance.”

Bill whimpered, shaking his head. “I can't do this. I'm not ready!” he cried.

“You can. I know you can. You are the strongest person I have ever met. If anyone can do this, it's you.”

“It hurts.” he whispered, blinking as another tear slipped down his cheek.

“I know, baby. Just breathe, okay? On three, you're gonna push, and when you do, I want you to squeeze me and your dad's hands as hard as you can. Ready? One...two...three!”

Bill took in a deep breath before attempting to push his child out of him. He could feel his nails cut into both his father's and boyfriend's hands as he squeezed them, but the last thing on his mind was his manicure. The scream that emitted from his throat seemed foreign. He hadn't known he was capable of making such high pitched noises.

Strify gave him a comforting smile. “You're doing great. Keep going.”

Bill let out another agonizing scream as he pushed, making the three others in the room wince in sympathy. “FUCK!” he gasped, letting his head fall back on a pillow.

“BILL!?”

All heads turned to the doorway where a half dressed Yu with untamed hair was standing, breathing heavily. He had no shoes on, nor a shirt...nor pants. Just boxers with hearts all over them.

Bill's sweaty brows furrowed in confusion. “You live ten minutes away...how did you get here so fast?”

Yu was beside him in less than a second by some miracle. “I ignored the speed limit. Well...I may have run over my neighbor, but I'm not really sure. I'll go back in the morning and check.” he replied, words rushed and jumbled.

The older boy's eyes shifted to Simone who was kneeling between her son's legs. “Oh my God. You really are in labor! Holy fucking shit!”

“What, did you think I was kidding?” Strify asked.

“No I- Fuck, I don't know!”

“Well...as sweet as this is...I'M STILL IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING A FUCKING BABY!” Bill screeched.

“Bill, just ignore them and push!” Simone demanded.

Bill let out a deep sigh. He swiped his sweaty bangs out of his eyes and took in a deep breath. His muscles clenched as he pushed, desperately trying to shove his son out of his body. He let out a heart clenching sob soon after. “I can't do this.” he cried.

Yu passed by Strify and cupped Bill's face in his hands, locking eyes with the boy. “Bill, you can do this. If you can stand all the shit I've put you through then I know you can do this. I love you, and I love those two little boys. All three of you are gonna come out of this happy and healthy, you got that?”

Bill was silent, completely ignoring his father rushing back into the room with two paramedics. He closed his eyes for a moment, digging his nails into the bedspread. “Okay.” he squeaked.

Bill looked down to his bent knees, seeing a young paramedic kneeling between them. He looked up at Bill and gave him a comforting smile. “Hey. Look, I know you're scared, but me and my partner are gonna take good care of you.” he said, squeezing the teen's knee gently.

The sixteen year old pursed his lips, but nodded as the man put on a pair of rubber gloves.

“Alright, I'm guessing you already know that your baby isn't gonna be born at the hospital. The best thing you can do right now is try to relax, and listen to what we tell you to do.” he paused for a moment, examining the teen. He looked to his partner. “He's fully dilated. One good push should do it, alright kid?”

Yu smiled at him and took his hand, kissing the knuckles. “You can do this.”

“I can do this.” he repeated. He gave one last hard push, screaming loudly as his child slipped out of him and into the paramedic's arms.

“Does the father want to cut the cord?” the man asked.

Yu looked at Bill, as if asking for permission. Bill smiled and nodded.

After an uneasy gulp, Yu stood to his feet and accepted the scissor-like objects from the second paramedic and snipped the umbilical cord where he was directed. He heard his infant's cry merely a moment later.

A smile spread across his lips, as well as everyone's in the room. The child was wrapped in a blue blanket and handed off the the second medic.

The first smiled. “Well, let's get you two to the hospital.”

“But I'm having twins!” Bill exclaimed.

Surprise was evident on the man's face. “Okay...well, we should at least have time to move you into the ambulance before you have your second child. It's more sanitary than here. Do you think you can hold on if I carry you?”

Bill nodded, and uneasy feeling in his stomach. Carefully and slowly, he was scooped into the medic's arms and brought down the stairs and to the ambulance outside of his house. Minutes which felt like hours went by before he was safely lying down on the gurney in the ambulance.

“Let's get an IV in before-” the man was cut off by Bill who let out a gasp of pain once again, gripping his stomach. “Dammit.” he muttered, placing himself at the foot of the gurney. He spread Bill's legs and instructed the boy to push.

Just as Bill let out another scream, Yu hopped into the back of the ambulance, not even bothering to ask if he was aloud. He took Bill's pale hand and let him squeeze until his fingers went numb.

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, oh my fucking god, I hate you!” he chanted, crushing Yu's hand with all his might.

“I love you, baby.” was all Yu said, adding in a few words of encouragement here and there. He stroked Bill's cheek as the boy grunted and sobbed. Blood was trickling down his legs and onto the gurney, splattered all over the paramedic's gloves.

“One more push!” he demanded.

Yu himself groaned in pain as Bill squeezed his hand one last time, letting out a choked cry of both pain and relief when his second child was found safely in the arms of the paramedic.

Yu cut the cord once again, feeling his heart leap in his chest when the infant let out a cry. The second born was handed to Bill after he was wrapped up. The young boy eagerly took hold of the child, a joyous look on his face.

“Hey kiddo...I'm your mommy.” he whispered, stroking the baby's cheek.

“And I'm sorry to say you're gonna have to call me daddy.” Yu added.

“Don't listen to him. He's surprisingly okay.”

Yu chuckled and kissed Bill's temple, reflexively grabbing the rail of the gurney as the ambulance pulled away from the curb.

The second paramedic tapped Yu on the shoulder. “Sir? Would you like to hold him?” he asked, referring to the first baby.

Yu pursed his lips but nodded. With much hesitation, he took the child from the stranger's arms, being extremely paranoid about supporting his son's head. “Wow.” he whispered. Tufts of blonde curls sat on the twins' heads. “They look like you.”

“Really? I think they look more like you.” Bill replied, cocking his head to the side as he examined his sons.

Yu smiled. “I guess we'll just have to wait and see until they're our age to tell.”

“Yu?”

“Hm?”

“Thank you for being here. I...It means the world to me.”

“I wouldn't have missed it for the world.”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
...*sobs in guilt* I'm so sorry about the wait! My laptop's power cord died on me, and it took several days to get a new one. PLUS both my week and weekend were busy, so I totally just finished this chapter, like...five minutes ago. O.o AGH! I HATE IT WHEN I SUDDENLY GET A LIFE! >.<

This chapter is kinda short...and I could have added a lot more...but I just DIDN'T have the time, and you guys were begging for an update. :/

Anyways...hello my gorgeous Mibblings. I've barely seen you these past couple weeks. XD

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: What are they gonna name the twins?
Q: What's Andreas gonna do when he finds out Bill had the babies? XD
Q: Are the twins gonna be healthy?
Q: Could something be rekindling between Yu and Bill?
Q: Are you gonna be panja supporters and comment? :3

I went to a festival yesterday, and I got a really awesome ring. It has a big bulky jewel with zebra print inside of it, with a silver snake-like-thing repeatedly wrapping around it. IT JUST SCREAMS BILL KAULITZ!!!!! XD

So...love you guys, leave me lots of comments, and...BOW DOWN TO MY SPHERICAL HAMSTER! O.o

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3