Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 40: "Is that for me?"

~

“I don't know if I can do this, Bill.”

“Don't worry, Kiro. It's just a check-up. Dr. Phillips is really nice!”

“Carsten Schafer?” a nurse called, interrupting the two boys.

Kiro made a sound of displeasure and nodded, sighing as Bill helped him to his feet. “That's me.”

“Please come with me.” she smiled.

Bill and Kiro followed the nurse into a small room where a scale and chair were conveniently placed.

“If you'd step on the scale for a minute, I can get your weight.”

“Do I have to?” Kiro frowned.

The nurse smiled. “Unfortunately. I know, no one likes to be weighed.”

“At least you only have one baby inside you. Try carrying around twice that!” Bill stated, crossing his arms.

Kiro groaned and stepped up onto the scale, closing his eyes so he wouldn't have to see his current weight.

“One hundred and thirty-two pounds. You're just about perfect.” the nurse said as she scribbled the numbers down on her clipboard.

“Oh god.” Kiro groaned unhappily as he and Bill were led to another room.

“The doctor will be with you in a few minutes. Make yourselves comfortable while you wait and call if you need anything.” the nurse smiled just before closing the door behind herself.

“I can't believe this.” Kiro muttered.

“Don't worry, after you have the baby, you'll lose weight really fast and-”

“No, not that. I can't believe I let this happen.” he sighed, patting his stomach.

“It happens. And you did the right thing by not going back on it. The second you see your daughter for the first time...you'll realize it was all worth it.” Bill smiled.

Kiro would have replied, but Dr. Phillips knocked and walked in a moment later, so he decided against it.

“Hi. Kiro?” she asked, holding out a friendly hand.

The blonde nodded and shook the appendage, smiling best he could given the circumstance.

“Oh, hello Bill! How are you doing?”

Bill smiled. “Well, thanks.”

“Good. And the twins?”

“Amazing. They have their first appointment with a pediatrician tomorrow.”

“I hope everything goes well. Now, let's get down to business, shall we?” Dr. Phillips suggested as she sat down on her stool. She examined the paperwork her nurse had given her for a moment, reading the basics quickly. “Alright. Kiro...seventeen...approximately twenty-one weeks.” she mumbled as she read.

Kiro looked down at his stomach. He couldn't believe he was already that far.

“I'm just going to ask you a few questions, okay?”

Kiro nodded and rested his hands on his belly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear.

“When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?”

Kiro blushed. “Um...I don't know. A few weeks ago?”

“Were you on any form of birth control when you conceived?”

“Yes. I've been on it for years. Never missed a day.”

“Did you use protection during intercourse?”

“Well...I've only really had sex with certain friends who I knew were clean...so no. But I always took 'morning after' pills just in case. I just didn't tell anyone.”

“Have you ingested any alcohol or drugs during your pregnancy?”

Kiro gulped. “Not since I found out.”

“And before that?”

“Drinks here and there and maybe a few cigarettes. Other than that, no.”

Dr. Phillips nodded and scribbled down most of what the teen had said and laid the clipboard down a few minutes later. “Okay then. I'm going to need you to strip and hop up on the table for me.” she smiled as she reached for the gloves on the counter.

Kiro's eyes went wide. “Strip? W-Why?”

“I need to check your bits and pieces. Make sure your development is going according to schedule, and see how your breast tissue is growing. I'll leave you a few minutes to get undressed and on the table.” she smiled before opening the door and stepping out.

Bill stood. “I should probably give you your privacy.” he said, making his way to the door, only to be stopped.

“No, wait! I...don't leave me alone. Please?” Kiro pleaded.

Bill quirked a brow. “You sure you want me in here? She has to get pretty personal.”

“I don't care. Technically you have the same things.”

Bill scrunched up his nose and set his bag back down. “Don't remind me. Do want me to at least turn around so you can undress?”

Kiro shrugged. “If you want. Doesn't really matter to me.” he said as he yanked off his shirt.

Bill cocked his head as Kiro fussed to kick off his shoes and work on shimmying out of his jeans. Kiro didn't wear a bra. At least not yet. Then again, his breasts weren't too big, so he didn't necessarily need one. They were only A-cups, but the blonde's nipples were prominently hard and perky on the small mounds of tissue.

Not realizing that Kiro had finished undressing, Bill continued to stare. Kiro's brows furrowed when Bill didn't so much as acknowledge him. His eyes followed Bill's gaze, which he was shocked to find was directed on his chest.

“Are you checking me out?” Kiro asked, unconsciously covering his small chest with his arms, a light blush dusted on his cheeks.

Bill finally looked up at Kiro's face, only to shake his head, completely unembarrassed. “No. Sorry about that. I was just trying to figure out what the big deal is about boobs. I mean, Strify gets so hard when he sucks on mine and I never really got it. I mean, yours are nice and all, but I don't see why they can get men so riled up.”

Kiro blinked a few times in utter confusion. He moved his arms away and looked down at his chest. “I don't really know either. I have been with a few girls, but...I never really focused on their tits. But dammit, that was really fucking random, Bill! I thought you were gonna molest me! That sex look of yours is kinda creepy!” Kiro cried, covering his chest yet again.

Bill smiled innocently. “Sorry. I've been horny all day and I won't see Strify until tonight. My bad.” he apologized, rubbing the back of his neck in the awkwardness. “...anyway, you need to get on the table.”

“Right. Uh...” Kiro paused the moment he looked at the table. The stirrups attached to it looked evil.

Bill laughed and led the blonde to the table. “Just get on.”

Kiro pouted and did as he was told, only to have Dr. Phillips come in as soon as he sat down.

“Good, good.” she smiled as she snapped on some fresh gloves. “Now lay back for me, and put your feet in the stirrups.”

Kiro sighed but laid back, hesitating before spreading his legs and lifting his feet into the stirrups.

“I'm just gonna feel around a little, okay? It'll feel a bit weird.” she stated before stepping in between Kiro's legs. She carefully examined the boy's developing vagina, spreading what little had formed of the vaginal lips.

“Well...as far as I can tell, everything looks good.” she said as she stepped back from Kiro and removed her gloves, tossing them into the trash bin. “Can you sit up for me?”

Kiro nodded and put his feet down, taking Bill's hand for assistance as he sat up.

“Alright, since you had an ultrasound when you were in the hospital and they didn't find anything wrong, I don't see any reason to do one today. I'll provide you with some prenatal vitamins but other than that...I think we're done here. I'll leave you to get dressed and you can get the pills at the front desk. Bill, make sure your mother makes a follow up appointment in about a month, alright?”

Bill nodded and gave a polite wave to the woman as she left, grabbing Kiro's clothes and handing them to him in the process. “You ready to go?”

Kiro dressed in record time. “Fuck yes. Get me out of this place!”

~

“I can't believe it.” Strify stated, looking very confused.

Bill furrowed his brows. “Can't believe what?”

“It's...quiet. There's no crying, there's no dramatic screams from Andreas...holy shit, I can actually hear myself think!”

Bill giggled. “And just what might you be thinking about?” he asked, curling up to the blonde's side on the couch.

Strify smirked and wove an arm around the boy's waist, tugging him closer. “Well...I was hoping I'd get to kiss you for a few hours...then maybe end the night with some nice cuddling?”

“A few hours, huh? I don't know if my lips can take that kind of abuse.”

“Abuse? Are you saying my kisses are painful?” Strify asked, faking a hurt tone.

Bill shook his head. “No, never. I'm saying your kisses make my heart flutter and make me beg for more.”

“Oh?”

Bill bit his lip and nodded. “So get to the kissing, tiger.”

“Anything for you.” he smirked before leaning down to catch Bill's lips in a hot kiss.

Bill eagerly kissed back, his hand finding its way to Strify's neck as he tugged softly on the metal hoop in Strify's lip. Sneakily, he moved over and straddled Strify's lap, grinning when he felt hands on his stomach.

Bill pulled away from Strify's lips long enough to pull off the teen's shirt, only to throw the fabric to the floor without care. He laid a quick kiss over Strify's heart before reaching for his own torso. His fingers made quick work of unbuttoning his shirt, which he grumbled about nevertheless. When he undid the last one he couldn't have been happier to toss the light shirt across the room.

He went straight for Strify's neck after the shirt was gone, sucking and biting at the pale flesh hungrily.

Strify let out a soft moan and tilted his head to give his boyfriend easier access. “So...no bra today?” he asked with a smirk.

Bill looked up and blushed. “They're really swollen today. It hurt to put the bra on.” he pouted. “Besides, I wore that shirt so no one would notice.”

“Whatever you say.”

Bill stuck out his tongue, scuttled to his his knees on the floor and yanked open Strify's jeans, dragging the boy's underwear down along with them. He licked his lips when he saw Strify's erection begging for his attention. “Is that for me?” he asked innocently.

Strify chuckled. “Who else would it be for?”

Bill shrugged. “I dunno...Andi's pretty cute. And Kiro has nice tits for being an A-cup.”

Strify quirked a brow. “You can barely even tell Kiro has tits!”

“He had to undress at his doctor's appointment. I mean, I'm gay but they weren't bad to look at.”

“Is my Billa perving on poor Kiro?”

“Shut up.” Bill stated as he stood. He removed his jeans and laid back down on the couch, spreading his legs as he leaned on his elbows, giving Strify a hot look.

“Awe.” Strify pouted. “Why did you have to wear panties today? Couldn't you have gone commando?”

“You know, I could have worn boxers or something.”

“...never mind...” Strify crawled on top of Bill, their eyes locking for a split second which made both of them smile. The blonde pecked Bill's lips softly before slipping down and taking the waist band of the panties into his mouth. Slowly and tauntingly, he dragged the garment down, the sweet smell of Bill sending shivers through his body.

He spat the panties onto the floor and found his way back to Bill's lips, licking and sucking softly on the swollen flesh.

Bill wrapped his legs around Strify's waist and lifted the blonde's head so that their lips were mere centimeters apart. “Strify?” he whispered, his breathe tickling Strify's lips.

Strify stroked Bill's side and let out a soft groan due to the fact that Bill was not-so-innocently grinding his vagina against his aching length. “Yes, Billa?”

Bill moved one of his hands down between his legs, grinning naughtily at his boyfriend. “Fuck me. Please, fuck me!” he moaned hotly.

Strify's eyes went unbelievably wide. That had honestly been the last thing on his mind. He'd been planning on eating Bill out and maybe getting a blow job, but he hadn't even considered sex. “I...u-um...” he stammered.

Bill opened his eyes and stopped touching himself, giving Strify a confused look. “What?”

“You...want to have sex...?”

“Uhm...yeah. That's kinda why I just asked you to fuck me. I want us to take the next step.” Bill smiled.

“I...I'm glad you trust me enough to ask that but...” Strify paused for a moment to move off of Bill and sit up on the other end of the couch. “...I don't really think we should.”

Bill blinked, his face giving a very undecipherable look as he also sat up, squeezing his thighs together in the uncomfortable silence. He swallowed hard and silently slipped his panties back on, his lips pressed tightly together. He grabbed his shirt and quickly began to button it back up, his back to Strify. He only buttoned it enough to look decent, and then proceeded to step back into his jeans.

Strify sighed. “Bill.” he stated as Bill put on his shoes.

The raven haired teen blinked again, allowing a stray tear to drizzle down his cheek. “I uh...I'm gonna go. Mom's had the twins for over an hour, now. She probably...has things to do.” he mumbled.

“Bill, wait I-” Strify cut off when the door slammed shut. He groaned and looked up in agony. “Why me?” he asked.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah. >.< I'm sorry about the wait. AGAIN! T_T Plus...cliffhanger. >:D Bwahahahahaha!

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Why did Strify reject Bill?
Q: What will happen during Kiro's pregnancy?
Q: Will Strify and Bill ever have sex?
Q: How will the appointment with the pediatrician go?
Q: What is your opinion on the sexiness of preggo man boobs? (Yes, I did just ask that. :P)
Q: Will you comment and make me happy like when I walked into Hot Topic this afternoon and bought a FREAKING PANDA BACKPACK!? O.o *cough cough* Ahem...

I'll do my best to update on time next week, but I don't wanna make any promises just in case I can't. .-.

This has nothing to do with the story...but how can I convince the parentals to let me take home two of the cats from the shelter that I volunteer at!? I need them to join my family. Yes, my cat that I already have would give me the cold shoulder for a while, but they'd grow on her! ADVICE NEEDED! *gets on knees and begs* T_T

Anyway...

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3